Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinemechsta
Stranger
a checkup
    #4113955 - 04/30/05 09:49 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

just need a check by peepz in the know how things look...is that overlay in the middle?second pic is a shroom i picked which simply stopped growing, but did not mature.is it ok to eat?did a mold swipe on the inside, but nothing came off.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinelordoftheshroomz
recoveringaddict
 User Gallery

Loc: wouldn't you like to kno ...
Re: a checkup [Re: mechsta]
    #4113962 - 04/30/05 09:54 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

that looks like a lot of bruising on that shroom. should be safe to eat must jus be an abort that aborted late as for the casing all i have to say is do soemthign abotu ure side pinning problem like cover it with tinfoil or duct tape. u could get rotting shrooms if ure not careful

--------------------
MY Glove Box, Automated Terrarium, and Incubator
Lil' Wyte, Three Six Mafia, Project Pat will bring it to ya door if theres ana on ya chest.
THE PATRIOT ACT MAY BE THE DOOM OF US ALL! THEY CAN GET THINGS LIKE YOUR MEDICAL/LEGAL RECORDS, YOUR INTERNET HISTORY, YOUR GOOGLE SEARCH INFORMATION, ALL WITHOUT PROBABLE CAUSE OR A WARRANT! ALSO NO ONE CAN LEGALLY TELL YOU. YOU'LL NEVER KNOW UNTIL IT'S TOO LATE, THIS ISN'T EXACTLY A FREE COUNTRY ANYMORE NOW IS IT? THEY ARE DESTROYING THIS COUNTRY SO THEY CAN GET RICHER! THE WAR IN IRAQ ACCOMPLISHED NOTHING! HELP GET THE CONSERVATIVE RIGHT WING-NUTS OUT OF POWER, MAKE AN EDUCATED VOTE!

InvisibleGoldenShroom
shhhh ....don'ttell anyone!

Loc: wherever shrooms grow wil...
Re: a checkup [Re: mechsta]
    #4113964 - 04/30/05 09:57 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Whatever you are growing them in has too much humidity which is causing your "overlay" and fuzzy mushrooms. How many times a day do they get an air exchange?

Also, there are shrooms growing on the sides inside the container which need to be picked before they start to rot, or you can TAKE the casing out of the container and let them grow sideways to increase your yield! :P

... I wouldn't eat it, as there are plenty others.

--------------------
-The killer in me is the killer in you... so I send this smile over to you

Offlinelordoftheshroomz
recoveringaddict
 User Gallery

Loc: wouldn't you like to kno ...
Re: a checkup [Re: GoldenShroom]
    #4113971 - 04/30/05 10:02 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

why not eat it looks liek a perfectly good shroom to me! jus pretty badly bruised

--------------------
MY Glove Box, Automated Terrarium, and Incubator
Lil' Wyte, Three Six Mafia, Project Pat will bring it to ya door if theres ana on ya chest.
THE PATRIOT ACT MAY BE THE DOOM OF US ALL! THEY CAN GET THINGS LIKE YOUR MEDICAL/LEGAL RECORDS, YOUR INTERNET HISTORY, YOUR GOOGLE SEARCH INFORMATION, ALL WITHOUT PROBABLE CAUSE OR A WARRANT! ALSO NO ONE CAN LEGALLY TELL YOU. YOU'LL NEVER KNOW UNTIL IT'S TOO LATE, THIS ISN'T EXACTLY A FREE COUNTRY ANYMORE NOW IS IT? THEY ARE DESTROYING THIS COUNTRY SO THEY CAN GET RICHER! THE WAR IN IRAQ ACCOMPLISHED NOTHING! HELP GET THE CONSERVATIVE RIGHT WING-NUTS OUT OF POWER, MAKE AN EDUCATED VOTE!

Offlinestarseed1066
officially hosed

Loc: close enough to get mysel...
Re: a checkup [Re: lordoftheshroomz]
    #4113979 - 04/30/05 10:06 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

what he said------^ unles the cap is black and the shroom is soggy and squishy instead of nice and firm i say eat away!

--------------------
Under his instruction, I taped drumsticks to his head and turned him into a sort of mummy, or perhaps a caterpiller in a cocoon. He remains this way for about three hours, making bizarre noises, pretending to be a new species that must learn to walk and talk and eat, etc. And he communicates with other life forms by way of the antennae on his head. Eventually we jam a tube from a waterbong into it's mouth and figure he's learned all he needs to know.

Offlinehawksapprentice
Yearns to Snowboard
 User Gallery

Loc: Oregon
Re: a checkup [Re: starseed1066]
    #4113984 - 04/30/05 10:08 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

nothin wrong with eatin that shroom

--------------------
"I celebrate the Earth, my home, my mother, my grave, and as long as men are Man they must, if they would preserve the integrated being, do the same---[and preserve]--this rank casual hungry smelly sweaty lusting transitory body, my oozy pulpy liquid-bag-swollen body, bones, blood, hair glands, my bejeweled sex; I love and celebrate it all.  never to let men forget that they are animals as much as gods---that is one thing I shall say."

Edward Abbey

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation