Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop:   Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon DXM, Syrian Rue, Toilet Paper

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinelonebuddha
whats it allabout?
tripping advice for some what experienced trippers
    #4113831 - 04/30/05 07:42 AM (12 years, 28 days ago)

Well I had my second experience with the mushroom two weeks ago. I took 38 grams wet followed by 1.5 dry 2 hours after first dosing. Very interesting. A little confusing but nothing negative at all. I am very sure I could handle much higher doses and was planning to up my dose to six grams dried at once two weeks from today after finals. However after reading some of Wiccan Seekers posts, I'm starting to question whether this is a good idea.

Wiccan Seeker said:
The same dose will become evermore complex and rich as time moves on unless you use it too often. Over the years you will find your resistance to the Experience decrease, so less will take you further. If you use too often or too much at first you might never see the breathtaking sights the Mushroom keeps for those with patience and respect.

This was him talking about 2 gram doses.
So now I'm wondering how I should dose on shrooms. In the past I took dxm and ketamine. Both I used by using high dose. I found low doses simply a waste. After maybe 12-15 dxm experiences over two years, it lost its magic. I moved to ketamine. After about 17-20 experiences over the course of 6 months, it lost its magic. I however attribute frequency to the lost of magic.

I will put about a month between experiences but what doses do you think I should take so that I may have a long and fulfilling relationship with the mushroom?

I still have a voice in my head screaming, "take the six grams!" The idea of taking low to mid doses sounds unfulfilling but I'm still a novice who might not know better.
Thanks for your input.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblepoke smot!
floccinocci floofinator
Male

Re: tripping advice for some what experienced trippers *DELETED* [Re: lonebuddha]
    #4113915 - 04/30/05 09:26 AM (12 years, 28 days ago)

Post deleted by poke smot!

Reason for deletion: x

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Loc: Memphrica
Re: tripping advice for some what experienced trippers [Re: poke smot!]
    #4114121 - 04/30/05 11:14 AM (12 years, 28 days ago)

If you think you can really handle six grams...
I say go for it.

But, if you are looking to help yourself, I mean if you want to change the way you are, for the better, low doses can help you more.
The high dose can really show you all the things that are wrong in your life but many people just take the six hours of mind flaying and then move on with their life. It is much easier to shirk out on a very high dose and attribute it to a "bad trip." Banish it from your mind, cause you don't want to think about all those things the mushroom showed you is wrong with your life. Why would you, most people don't want to change, and for some, the prospect of changing is so scary that they give up on psychedelic drugs, cause that shit is just too weird man.

Low doses do have power, just don't be looking for them to take you over. You have to pay attention during a low dose, the high dose does your work for you while on a low dose, you must find out and deal with your issues.

Plus it seems you like overdo things. I would start slower. Go for a full dried eighth. Mushrooms are very variable and there are plenty of eighths of good shrooms out there that can kick you ass, if that is what you are looking for. You can always take more later, you can never take less after you have that six grams in your stomach and you think they are killing you. :heart:

--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!

Invisiblepoke smot!
floccinocci floofinator
Male

Re: tripping advice for some what experienced trippers *DELETED* [Re: mecreateme]
    #4114232 - 04/30/05 11:49 AM (12 years, 28 days ago)

Post deleted by poke smot!

Reason for deletion: x

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Loc: Memphrica
Re: tripping advice for some what experienced trippers [Re: poke smot!]
    #4114336 - 04/30/05 12:52 PM (12 years, 28 days ago)

It will show you that too.
Its just the bad part is where most people get hung up on.
And like you say, returning to reality. It can be hard to be in connection with the universe only to return to a hard, plastic-shelled human skin.

--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!

Offlinelonebuddha
whats it allabout?
Re: tripping advice for some what experienced trippers [Re: mecreateme]
    #4114443 - 04/30/05 01:36 PM (12 years, 28 days ago)

Already through my past experiences I believe I have made peace with myself and my hang ups. Some of my worse experiences have helped me ease anxiety on my latest trips (two datura experiences where when throwing up I had to struggle to open my breathing passage, a 17g syrian rue experience where I was puking while having diarrhea all night, and some potent dmt experiences I wouldn't trade for anything).

That syrian rue experience was done out of stupidity when I was 17. Some people learn things the hard way.

Edited by lonebuddha (04/30/05 01:57 PM)

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop:   Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon DXM, Syrian Rue, Toilet Paper

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience