Home | Community | Message Board

Marijuana Demystified
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineSpleh
Ow..?
Using Cannabis to Potenate Shrooms
    #4112863 - 04/30/05 12:32 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Hiho, just a question wondering about exactly how much cannabis potenates shrooms? I tried a search before posting but i couldn't bring up anything useful so sorry if this has been posted recently.

I'm wondering if it just amps up the visuals or adds an extra dimension to the trip, also when the weed wears off does it make the rest of the shroom trip feel burnt out?

I'm planning on taking 3 grams of dried cubensis tonight and mixing with some good bud so any answers would be appreciated.

Feel free to share your experiences.  :thumbup:

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineJacquesCousteau
Being.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Everywhere, Everytime.
Re: Using Cannabis to Potenate Shrooms [Re: Spleh]
    #4112901 - 04/30/05 12:39 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Spleh said:
I'm wondering if it just amps up the visuals or adds an extra dimension to the trip, also when the weed wears off does it make the rest of the shroom trip feel burnt out?

Kind of subjective... depends on whether you smoke daily or not, basically... because when you're a daily smoker, a bowl is more of a chill out thing... just kind of relaxes you and smoothes things over. On the other hand, someone who doesn't smoke regularly can have a very stimulating effect from weed... this combined with the mushrooms could be a lot to handle.

Here is a summary from a POV that smokes daily:

When toked during the come up, it really helps ease you into the trip and gets rid of the nervousness... kind of a 'farmiliar friend' in a strange land.

It will amp up the visuals, yes, but it also adds an extra dimension to the trip. I find that once I get past the initial phase where it calms me down, it makes the trip more 'crazy'.. your mind will race and you may think some crazy things that make you question your own sanity. If you have any inhibitions about holding onto your sanity during a trip, it might be scary... but if you don't have trouble just going with the flow, it will really step things up in a fun way... you just have to be able to let the thoughts flow by and not concern yourself with whether or not you seem crazy. Because remember: You ARE crazy, just temporarily. :smile:

Also, I find that I don't even notice when the weed wears off. The energy from the trip definitely keeps you from burning out. It just blends in with the natural tapering off of the mushroom trip. Though it is normal to feel tired towards the end of the trip anyhow.

Offlineacoustic
barrmmmFFF
 User Gallery

Loc: texas
    #4112924 - 04/30/05 12:43 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

ok this is just a personal experince i had with bud and shrooms i had taken some fresh cubes not too much tho some mild visuals so we decided to smoke a j in my friends car. we proceed to walk up to his room and i blacked out i managed to make it back down to the truck in the driveway and chilled in there i could barely move. you could say i was immobalized. I was some what scared for my life thinking my heart was going to fast ect... but yeah i dont plan on doing bud with shrooms again but i hear it calms you or what not. Don't take my word for it though.

--------------------

"May the wind always be at your back, And the sun upon your face, And the winds of destiny carry you aloft, To Dance with the stars..."

OfflineSpleh
Ow..?
Re: Using Cannabis to Potenate Shrooms [Re: acoustic]
    #4112979 - 04/30/05 12:53 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

I'm not a daily smoker, I smoke about once every two weeks and at times not for a month or more, seems to keep the weed very trippy once i've had enough.

Could anyone estimate how much the weed would increase the visuals? I know this would probably vary greatly depending on how much you have smoked but just an estimation would be nice.

Edited by Spleh (04/30/05 12:55 AM)

Offlinewhatever123
Whatever I did, I'm sorry
Male User Gallery

Loc: San Diego, CA
    #4113012 - 04/30/05 01:02 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Smoke as much as your lungs can handle, then take two more rips. After that, you are wasting bud because you can't hold in your hits anymore, and you are going to feeli like any more will make you vomit.
Basically, smoke past the limits.

--------------------
Koala Koolio said:
there should be a 3 month waiting period between registration and posting. :wink:

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience