Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisibledurban_poison
myco contractor
well they germinated
    #4109457 - 04/29/05 12:33 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I played johnny poppyseed like a few others here have. they are real tiny still but diffently poppies from they seeds i was throwing everywhere. no here lays the problem that i wasnt really thinking about when i was happily throwing seeds everywhere. they are growing off of a trail(road but closed to the public for driving not walking) and are in plain view for everybody to admire unfortunatly. im not worried about thieves but i have noticed alot of cop cars driving up and down this rode not because of my poppies but because of people drinking down at the beach etc. they will only be identifiable to these cops once the pettles drop because i dont believe anybody has gotten in trouble before with poppies. do you think the cops will think they are ornimentals? and if they did figure it out would they watch the pods waiting for somebody like myself to go and snatch them up? or would they just ruin my small field probably 20 feet x 15 feet. also i forgot to mention this is on government property. did i set my poppies up for eminant doom or do you guys think there will be some good pickins come flowering time?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineVertigo6911
Entheobotanist
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Netherlands
Re: well they germinated [Re: durban_poison]
    #4109489 - 04/29/05 12:44 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

mmm cops do have a rep for being lazy...
how are the ones out there?
honestly i think their abundance and sudden appearance might give away the fact that they did not get there by accident.
after wasting alot of time and CPU cycles they eventualy will put 2 and 2 together...

on the other hand the abundance might cause some of them to grow in places that are to expensive to do anything about.

harvesting opium would probably be a bad idea...
if cops see poppies with resin coming out theyll know the deal and be waiting in the bushes for u to come harvest...

--------------------
-Know ye not that ye are gods?-
My homepage

Invisibledurban_poison
myco contractor
Re: well they germinated [Re: Vertigo6911]
    #4109525 - 04/29/05 01:01 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

well they are real assholes out here with nothing to do but i was hopeing they would believ they are ornimentals or something. how long do you think they would watch them i know the pods mature quick so they wouldnt have to waste that much time waiting for me to go and harvest the pods. iwasnt going to milk them just take all the tops off. maybe i should harvest them early before the petals drop and just make do with small immature pods. that was so stupid playing johnny poppyseed there i was thinking that not many would pop up.

Invisibledurban_poison
myco contractor
    #4109531 - 04/29/05 01:04 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

watch the field will make the local paper and they will say some terrorist was trying to finance something and growing poppies locally. what are penalties for growing poppies does it go by number of plants or by weight?

OfflineVertigo6911
Entheobotanist
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #4109552 - 04/29/05 01:20 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

can it be proven that u are the person who sowed them?

--------------------
My homepage

Invisibledurban_poison
myco contractor
Re: well they germinated [Re: Vertigo6911]
    #4109561 - 04/29/05 01:25 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

well im worried about when i go to chop there heads off about the cops waiting in the area or catch me walking out with a bag full of poppy heads. I suppose i could say im going to use them for decoration but anything over 50 poppy heads is a lot of decoration

OfflineVertigo6911
Entheobotanist
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #4109630 - 04/29/05 02:00 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

well u can tell em u assumed they were legal cuz they were just growing there and wanted to cellect seeds so u could have some as house or garden plants...
tell em some1 told u most of the seeds are dead and only 1 in 100 sprout so u take alot...

--------------------
My homepage

OfflineSporeDrinker
Stranger
    #4109675 - 04/29/05 02:13 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Find someone willing to take the risk of harvesting. Split the pods with them.

OfflineFluxburn
 User Gallery

Loc: Oakland, CA, USA Flag
Re: well they germinated [Re: SporeDrinker]
    #4109886 - 04/29/05 03:40 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Dood seriously why are you worried about the cops? Are you a bitch that is supposed to be in prison; or are you a man that is just going about his business as a qualified individual in society?

You choose which one you are. If you want to be paranoid, then you assume the position that you are a bitch. If you are a real man, just stop tripping because no one cares since nothing is wrong ok man. They are only going to arrest you if you want they too. If you know it is ok, then it is ok for them alright.

Stop being some paranoid crackhead. Chill out, you are a good person, don't feel guilty for some crime you are not justified for. You are not murdering people, you are collecting pods for your grandmothers ornamental wreath.

--------------------
ABSTRACT ART (Mine) http://nathanbelomy.com

InvisibleStonehenge
Alt Center
Male User Gallery
Loc: S.E.
Re: well they germinated [Re: Fluxburn]
    #4111121 - 04/29/05 12:57 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

They are not going to lay in waiting for someone to come along and harvest. Just go up and boldly take them like you owned the place. If anyone asks you about it say they look nice and you are going to make some flower arrangements. Wait until the pods are done and you will have more seeds.

--------------------
“A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship.” (attributed to Alexis de Tocqueville political philosopher Circa 1835)

Trade list http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/18047755

Invisibledurban_poison
myco contractor
Re: well they germinated [Re: Fluxburn]
    #4111183 - 04/29/05 01:11 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Thanks for the imput guys, guess im just going to go at it. im just used to growing cannabis and that shit is so hidden sometimes it takes me time to find it. just not used to doing shit in front of everyones face.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds