Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinetrippingchef
Stranger
Lazymans DMT extraction?
    #4108968 - 04/28/05 09:48 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

People have gone on for ages on how to extract dmt quickly...I have 2 ideas....the only reason and alcohol extraction wont work is the plant doesnt normally contain enough of a DMt concentration. What if you used a MAO inhibator extract as well as using the leaves from the Wattle tree? Its meant to be the purest sorce of DMT in the world. They are active if smokes alone! I think an alchohol extraction with this + the MAO extract might be good in a vapo pipe.
The second idea is: has anyone tried using the bubble bag hash method, or better still,the butane gas resin extraction method on dmt plants? Please let me know what you think...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinetrippingchef
Stranger
Re: Lazymans DMT extraction? [Re: trippingchef]
    #4108999 - 04/28/05 10:00 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

or even if it is not ideal for smoking maybe such a reduced quantitiy coudl be encapsulated and taken with some acidic warm water in order to have a slightly more agreable ahyuasca...

OfflineFluxburn
 User Gallery

Loc: Oakland, CA, USA Flag
    #4109245 - 04/28/05 11:06 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Ah crap you are serious, an alcohol extraction doesn't work for dmt extraction?

--------------------
ABSTRACT ART (Mine) http://nathanbelomy.com

OfflineAbermelin
Gnome Hat

Loc: In The Mycelial Network
Re: Lazymans DMT extraction? [Re: Fluxburn]
    #4109358 - 04/28/05 11:43 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

the wattle tree? wtf is that? of all the DMT literature ive read, ive never heard of this. And if its so potent smoked, why dont you just smoke it in plant form?

smoking harmala extract... i tried it, the stuff turned to coal, didnt really smoke much.

yeah, show me some info on this wattle tree.

OfflineCptnGarden
fuck this site
Re: Lazymans DMT extraction? [Re: Abermelin]
    #4109437 - 04/29/05 12:23 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Actualy abermelin, there are wattle tree's... http://leda.lycaeum.org/?ID=6665

unfortunately the DMT concentration of all these plants is not strong enough to give an effect without being in its freebase form or maoi brew.

OfflineCptnGarden
fuck this site
Re: Lazymans DMT extraction? [Re: CptnGarden]
    #4109450 - 04/29/05 12:29 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

infact I know where theres fields of these http://leda.lycaeum.org/?ID=15944

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#4109993 - 04/29/05 05:28 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Not DMT but rather a mixture containing 5-MeO-DMT, the most lazy-ass extraction tek I ever read was cited by Shulgin in TiHKAL, who got reported this was active.

It consists of picking fresh Phalaris arundinacea, extracting its juice with some healthfood appliance called a "wheat grass juicer" (?) and drying the juice in a flat pan to a mass which is then smoked like DMT.
This was reported to Shulgin as active.

As a modification I can add that you can probably omit the juicer by putting the fresh grass in and out of the freezer a couple of times, to break the cellular structure by repeated freezing thus freeing the juice which can then be poured through a teastrainer.

This method is without a doubt the most lazy ass tek in the world. The product is very impure and will likely contain sugars, salts, protein and fats/oils/resins.

I do not recommend smoking this shite in any way.

---------------------------------------------------------------

If you don't mind an impure product and are determined to stay lazy as fuck you can make this stuff quite a bit purer by boiling the juice to 1/20 of the volume, adding a bit of concentrated cooking vinegar until the goop smells of it and then filtering. If you then add an equal volume of clear nonscented household ammonia to the liquid (it should stink of it) and put it in the fridge a bit of solids will precipitate. You can pour the liquid off, pour some icecold water on and let it settle and then filter and dry the solids.

This lazy ass method will yield a somewhat purified form of the Tryptamines in the Phalaris grass. Since the dried juice is smoked as-is this slight workup (cook-vinegar-filter-ammonia-fridge-wash-dry) will yield a bit less actives, but in a purer thus less unhealthy form. Even though its superior to dried juice in purity by all means it's still nowhere near pure nor (in my view) suitable for smoking.

People who are serious about health and Tryptamines won't bother messing with this.

Everything I ever wanted from DMT, even though its nowhere near comparable, I get from Salvia Divinorum so for me pure DMT would be a treat to stumble upon but I don't actively look for it.
What I am interested in however is Ayahuasca and that's a soup of the right herbs, being the simplest and perhaps most fruitful way to enjoy DMT.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

Offlineesin
cheesefondue
 User Gallery

Loc: Lysergia
    #4110014 - 04/29/05 05:44 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I know of people in Brazil who do simple alcohol extractions in Mimosa Hostilis, yielding a product that can be smoked to achieve a very strong trip. However the large amount of DMT you have to smoke quickly to get into breakthrough territory is barely possible with the isolated chem let alone a very crude extract...

This extract you speak of would be smokeable to strong lsd like effects, stronger if smoked along with a MAOI, but it will most likely not produce the 'hyperspace' trip of purified DMT.

Abermelin, the product of the manske extraction on rue is smokeable and active. If you turn it into freebase it'll smoke much better and will be more active than the HCl salt.

OfflineminErval
garden gnome

Re: Lazymans DMT extraction? [Re: esin]
    #4110049 - 04/29/05 06:00 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

SOD- i very much doubt you have shit loads of cootamundra wattle (Acacia baileyana) in the us.. if you do then id say it has probably escaped from someone who for some reason was growing australian natives in the us...

I havent heard of anyone using this plant as a viable source, however in aus that may be due to the other more viable plant sources which are readily available..

And there is a lazy mans technique that you can utilize using very basic supermarket products.. i only know of its existance through word of mouth and it would require a very decent plant source..Such as root bark from certain plants..

I dont know the background but i know it exists... if u look far and wide im pretty sure it is floating around out there in cyberspace somewhere on a dmt related forum... look and ye shall find..

btw acacias arent commonly a 'tree', moreso a large shrub/bush and the 'leaves' are actually somekind of organ called 'phyllodes'.

good luck
peace
***E***

--------------------
to each his gnome....

evolving to a fluctuating vibration of cosmic energy....sounds like dna unfolding and re-arranging to me...
http://www.ketuhrecords.com/releases_hyperspatial.php

oh for fucks sake cant we evolve already??

OfflineFluxburn
 User Gallery

Re: Lazymans DMT extraction? [Re: Asante]
    #4110721 - 04/29/05 11:11 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Wiccan_Seeker said:

It consists of picking fresh Phalaris arundinacea, extracting its juice with some healthfood appliance called a "wheat grass juicer" (?) and drying the juice in a flat pan to a mass which is then smoked like DMT.
This was reported to Shulgin as active.

Such as a Jamba Juice Wheat Juice Extractor Machine. All it does is squeeze the juice out of the grass. An analogy is an orange juicer which juices oranges.

--------------------

OfflineFluxburn
 User Gallery

Re: Lazymans DMT extraction? [Re: Asante]
    #4110739 - 04/29/05 11:16 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Wiccan_Seeker said: I am interested in however is Ayahuasca and that's a soup of the right herbs, being the simplest and perhaps most fruitful way to enjoy DMT.

Making "ayahausca" still has it's loop holes and etc. The easiest way is to use rue as your maoi, cheap and adundant. Do a simple water extraction of the rue. Have fun, it lasts all day doesn't it?

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck