Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinePreparationH
apply daily

Loc: Amsterdam
Bongs bowls, or blunts?
    #4107175 - 04/28/05 01:40 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

iv'e smoked from all 3 bongs, bowls, and blunts. Bongs seem easiest on my throat then the other 2, but if i keep smoking will i eventually stop getting the cut up throat feeling from bowls and blunts? I could barely talk today it sucks and will it stop feeling like im inhaling fire from bowls and blunts or is that just the way it is?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleStonerguy
I smoke penis
Male

Loc: Lost
Re: Bongs bowls, or blunts? [Re: PreparationH]
    #4107183 - 04/28/05 01:44 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I say bongs work get the most bang for you buck. You shouldnt have to smoke that much pot to get a sore throught to get a very very good high (that applies to all three.)

--------------------
yawn...
SG

Offlineeggystardust
Viva elDirector!

#4107187 - 04/28/05 01:45 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Bongs or bubblers. Water filtered smoke is my favorite... :bongload:

OfflinePreparationH
apply daily

Loc: Amsterdam
Re: Bongs bowls, or blunts? [Re: Stonerguy]
    #4107240 - 04/28/05 02:03 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Stonerguy said:
You shouldnt have to smoke that much pot to get a sore throught to get a very very good high (that applies to all three.)

thats the thing last night was the first time i smoked a blunt and i hit it like 5 times, not much at all. and my throat felt like it was being burned and its all cut up and hoarse today. not fun. will i eventually get used to it if i keep smokin outta blunts?

OfflineWhiPsTiCkAgOsToP
Stranger
    #4107325 - 04/28/05 02:36 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

you get used to the smoke. toughen up : )

OfflineTrainwreck
No. Really.

Loc: Southern California
Re: Bongs bowls, or blunts? [Re: WhiPsTiCkAgOsToP]
    #4107338 - 04/28/05 02:40 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Seriously. You're just a new smoker and still got those fresh virgin lungs. Keep smoking for a few years and you'll be able to rip the shit out of any smoking device and not feel like you throat is "being cut up and burned".

I personally like blunts and joints :smile:

Offlineunearth
Stranger
Re: Bongs bowls, or blunts? [Re: Trainwreck]
    #4107362 - 04/28/05 02:49 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

does pot even have an effect on your lungs?i know it doesnt give you cancer or anything that can be very harmful,but does it affect your lungs in anyway

OfflineRetired
Re: Bongs bowls, or blunts? [Re: unearth]
    #4107370 - 04/28/05 02:51 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

yes smoking anything is bad...and pot could give you cancer no one knows.

smoke is smoke weather it paper or pot its bad for your body

OfflineOddish
Bulbasaur!
Male

Re: Bongs bowls, or blunts? [Re: unearth]
    #4107374 - 04/28/05 02:51 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Of course it does and smoking it probably does increase your risk of getting cancer.

OfflineMadtowntripper
Sun-Beams out of Cucumbers
 User Gallery

Loc: The Ocean of Notions
Re: Bongs bowls, or blunts? [Re: Oddish]
    #4107463 - 04/28/05 03:10 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

blunts hurt my throat, but i'm not a tobacco smoker, so i imagine thats it.

but you'll get used to it...

--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Offlinewhatever123
Whatever I did, I'm sorry
Male User Gallery

Loc: San Diego, CA
Re: Bongs bowls, or blunts? [Re: Retired]
    #4107635 - 04/28/05 03:56 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Tradenmar said:
yes smoking anything is bad...and pot could give you cancer no one knows.

smoke is smoke weather it paper or pot its bad for your body

The thing that I believe causes this confusion is that the government and its extensions all say that it causes cancer, while the advocates that need anything and everything they can get to support their case are just as willing to lie to get their point accross. The reason it usually ends up that the advocates do not lie is because they spend their time trying to get rid of all the bad ideas that the government has introduced about marijuana, and most of those ideas are lies. However, some are not. The thing is, when should you know who to believe? My answer: No one.
Believe yourself, find out the basic chemical, physical facts about marijuana. Do not always blindly follow pro-marijuana studies, as they can be just as misleading as the anti-marijuana studies. Instead focus on what is not possible to be open for discussion, such as what happens when anything is burned: As we all know, when a plant is burned, or anything for that matter (I believe this is a byproduct caused by the incomplete combustion of almost all materials) is burned, it produces carbon monoxide, along with several other chemicals that you can not honestly believe are not bad for you. But right now we focus on carbon monoxide.

This is an accepted, tried and proven fact: Carbon monoxide is a poisonous gas. Does anyone here believe that over time, repeated inhaling of a poison gas will help your lungs out?

Also, all particulates, whether they be from smoke, coal(for all of you working in coal mines:), flour(for all of you working in flour mills:), or dirt(for all of you construction crew workers out there:), damage and over time destroy the air sacs in the lungs, and can also build up in the lungs. This increases the risk of developing emphysima and bronchitis. Now, I am not going to be a prick and say: You smoke! You are going to get emphysima/bronchitis/laid, but you can not avoid the fact that it does increase your risk of developing any of these diseases.

But don't sweat it. When compared to smoking cigarettes, consider how many fewer joints you smoke than cigarettes. And you can quit smoking marijuana and allow your lungs time to heal much more easily if you notice symptoms becoming too uncomfortable.

But in the end...who cares?
Combat your low lung capacity by exercising and running daily, this will sort of level out your lung capacity, neither diminishing nor increasing it. Then again, it may actually increase it if you run a lot and swim a lot and do other aerobic exercises.
Just stay generally healthy, and if you must avoid health risks, buy a vaporiser....you pussy.
:smile:

--------------------
Koala Koolio said:
there should be a 3 month waiting period between registration and posting. :wink:

OfflineHrethic
A Human, Being

Loc: Passing through the bulk Flag
Re: Bongs bowls, or blunts? [Re: whatever123]
    #4107753 - 04/28/05 04:33 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Well yeah, blunts are just harsh. It's the tobacco. Try a water pipe of some sort... and stay away from the tabaccy! :strokebeard::stoned:

--------------------
Will all the big boomers please unveil, please unveil, please unveil.

InvisiblezSDMF
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: lost in nothing
Re: Bongs bowls, or blunts? [Re: Hrethic]
    #4107826 - 04/28/05 04:50 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

i like bowls and joints. don';t really care for blunts unless its a peach white owl(thx trick, keke). i like water pipes next to bowls n joints, though.

OfflineOddish
Bulbasaur!
Male

Re: Bongs bowls, or blunts? [Re: whatever123]
    #4108302 - 04/28/05 06:30 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Tradenmar said:
But in the end...who cares?
Combat your low lung capacity by exercising and running daily, this will sort of level out your lung capacity, neither diminishing nor increasing it. Then again, it may actually increase it if you run a lot and swim a lot and do other aerobic exercises.
Just stay generally healthy, and if you must avoid health risks, buy a vaporiser....you pussy.
:smile:

In my biology lab we did a spirometer test. I got slightly over 5L of volume in the vital capacity (breathing all the way in then exhaling as much as possible) test. I was proud of myself! No jogging for me!

:lol:

Offlinegmand38
Stranger
Re: Bongs bowls, or blunts? [Re: Oddish]
    #4108371 - 04/28/05 06:48 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Well as far as blunts "hurting your throat".. In my experience you definitly shouldnt try to rip a blunt as hard as you would a bong or bowl, especially if its really tightly wrapped and you're a new smoker.

OfflineThe_Red_Crayon
Exposer of Truth
Male User Gallery

Loc: Smokey Mtns. TN Flag
Re: Bongs bowls, or blunts? [Re: Trainwreck]
    #4108560 - 04/28/05 07:55 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Ive been smoking to close to 5 or 6 years. Maybe 3 years of every day heavy use.I can tell you that my 16 inch glass bong makes me cough my lungs out every day.

InvisibleShroomOmatic
Ethno Apprentice
Male User Gallery
Loc: Sailing the Seas of Chees...
Re: Bongs bowls, or blunts? [Re: Hrethic]
    #4108582 - 04/28/05 08:02 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I like water bongs.  :bongload: But i still love a nice big blunt :thumbup: It's all preferance.

--------------------

OfflinePhatSlacker
Re: Bongs bowls, or blunts? [Re: ShroomOmatic]
    #4108638 - 04/28/05 08:21 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I recently get a vaportech vaporizer. its much easyer on the lungs and conserves pot. its great.

OfflineAmber_Glow
Sat Chit Anand

#4108963 - 04/28/05 09:43 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I have had a good blunt here and there, but most blunts I have ever smoked are really fuckin' harsh. Some nice water filtration or straight outta the pipe is good for me. A joint now and then can be good too, but they seem to waste weed.

OfflineMeThoD
MeThoD

Re: Bongs bowls, or blunts? [Re: Amber_Glow]
    #4109140 - 04/28/05 10:43 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Love them blunts for the flava and the huge hits that can be easily taken. Love the bongs for how ripped I get off of them, and I love bowls for being portable and decent smoking devices (if you have a good one).

--------------------
Every empty bowl must be filled, and a full bowl must always be emptied.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds