Home | Community | Message Board

Myco Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineheadset
Stranger
Fitting into your body?
    #4108916 - 04/28/05 11:23 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

So, a weird question...

After my last LSD experience which was quite profound; trip

I feel differently - my mindstate is well improved, but my physical body too - i feel like *im* in my body for the first time... as a result my muscles are very stiff, and have been for over a week dispite extensive stretching - it feels like years of abuse are leaching out from the inside.

Obviously i know that the LSD isnt causing any physical reactions in my body - what could the sensations im experiencing be the result of? Anyone had a similar experience?

Its pushing me towards yoga and a healthier lifestyle either way, just curious.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
 User Gallery
Re: Fitting into your body? [Re: headset]
    #4109430 - 04/29/05 02:21 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Maybe it's your subconscious bro.. When you take hard drugs you invoke personal demons into your life..

I can almost guarantee you that I am going to get a BIG kick in the balls mentally and physically when I see Lucy.

You are purging out the negative energy that the hard drugs create within your body and mind.

Just my opinion on the matter.

The feeling of fitting better into your body could be because you are trying to overcome to anxiety. I know that personally sometimes I don't feel like I'm in control because of severe anxiety. I get all tweaked out inside.. not very fun. You're gaining control again.

Peace and many good vibes to you.

:heart: :heart:

--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Invisiblegargeug
northwestern hopper
Loc: Eugene, OR
Re: Fitting into your body? [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4109467 - 04/29/05 02:36 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Once I felt like this, but not to the degree that you are feeling it. I think that it is something that physically happens when you take a mind enhancing drug like LSD.

It might be subconcious like mattxdope said, but I don't know. For some reason, it might do something like this after you trip. When I had this feeling, it was during a very happy time in my life, in which I was really opening up and letting the world flow into me. So I don't think it is hugely mental, but just a physical side effect. Maybe you were tensing up your body unconciously very tight, and this is just the feeling of your muscles trying to heal from it.

Who know, everyone is different right?

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
 User Gallery
Re: Fitting into your body? [Re: gargeug]
    #4109510 - 04/29/05 02:54 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Yeah I agree to that to some extent. Often times after coming down I would feel very tense and stiff but never to the extent he is describing. It has been over a week now with stretching and thus as he stated.

Lucy will drain you mentally and physically. You are using a lot more brain power (%) than you normally would, while under her wing that's for damn sure. Sometimes things become overwhelming and you do tense up during the journey. Iv never had it happen to that extent though.

Either way he'll be alright.

:sun:

--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Edited by mattzdope (04/29/05 02:56 AM)

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience