Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleJettaJay
PsychedelicStranger
 User Gallery

3 Condors ... 3 friends ... Nothing else
    #4108734 - 04/28/05 08:43 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I ate the three hits of Condor Blotter about 10 p.m. the other night. I waited and waited and waited some more. About 12 a.m. I was hoping it just took a long time to kick in so I smoked a bowl. About 2 a.m. I had lost all hope. The person I got this from is the gratest guy in the world so I know it wasn't bunk. I don't know what happened. My eyes were really really really dilated. I just didn't see or feel anything. Oh well I this is the second time this has happened. Maybe and Hopefully 3rd time is the charm.

--------------------
I saw a little green light buzzing around in a tree, and it dawned on me that "they" were here
~~~LouiseLouise

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineLearyfanS
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
Re: 3 Condors ... 3 friends ... Nothing else [Re: JettaJay]
    #4108757 - 04/28/05 08:47 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Sorry dude.  You'll have to use something else.  Don't worry about it.

:gd_icon:

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month:  Sons Of Adam - Feathered Fish

InvisibleJettaJay
PsychedelicStranger
 User Gallery

Re: 3 Condors ... 3 friends ... Nothing else [Re: Learyfan]
    #4108765 - 04/28/05 08:49 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Well I still have yet to try mushies.

I do wonder why it didn't work on me though.

--------------------
I saw a little green light buzzing around in a tree, and it dawned on me that "they" were here
~~~LouiseLouise

InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

Loc: Cave of the Patriarchs
    #4108771 - 04/28/05 08:50 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Did your friends take any? Did they feel the effects? Were the blotters normal sized?

Chances are they were either 1) bunk, 2) RCs (small possibility if it's normal sized blotter, or 3) extremely weak. Seeing as your pupils were dilated, it's possibly they were just weak enough to create dilation but all other effects were so minor threshold that even the marijuana just clouded them out rather than potentiating them.

That sucks anyway, perhaps shrooms would be a better try.

--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

OfflineOrganic
Lloyd

Loc: Overlook
    #4108773 - 04/28/05 08:50 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Did other friends find them weak?

--------------------

InvisibleJettaJay
PsychedelicStranger
 User Gallery

Re: 3 Condors ... 3 friends ... Nothing else [Re: Organic]
    #4108789 - 04/28/05 08:52 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

All I had was 3 blotters. The person I got them from tripped really good on them last week.

The other people brought thier own acid. They tripped HARD.

It was origionally the plan to take 2 and give someone else 1 but she bought her own.

--------------------
~~~LouiseLouise

OfflineLearyfanS
Male User Gallery

#4108797 - 04/28/05 08:53 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I guess some people can't take LSD. You just happened to be one of them.

--------------------

InvisiblePawPaw
Picktish TexasStyle....

Loc: was born down in the sout...
    #4108800 - 04/28/05 08:54 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Damn Jetta you havent ever tripped shrooms??
We do have a cult forum budd^^^^^^^^

--------------------
Come to Paw Paws place there will be no sleeping tonight

Eric just wants to catch reds ..
Don?t look back, don?t look back
He?s right on your trail
Don?t look back, don?t look back
He?s just a step away from hell
WDYWFM?

Offlinefreddurgan
Techgnostic
Male

Re: 3 Condors ... 3 friends ... Nothing else [Re: PawPaw]
    #4108831 - 04/28/05 09:01 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I've had it happen to me, but it was all my fault. Did you have a good time otherwise? How was your mood? And be honest. If you were really having a good time, laughing and generally be jovial, and you didn't trip, maybe it was crap acid.

But look at the situation seriously. Last time I got some strong fucking acid, and I didn't trip almost at all and I generally had a bad time. My friend however, who I was with, said he tripped harder than he's ever tripped before. It's what was classified as an "Escape Reaction"

If this sounds at all familiar, then that's probably it. But I could be 10000 miles away from the truth, just trying to help.

Taken from
Handbook for the Therapeutic Use of Lysergic Acid Diethylamide-25: Individual and Group Procedures
by Duncan Blewett (trust me this man knows what he's talking about. Original LSD researcher in the 1950's with people like Humphrey Osmond and Abram Hoffer)

"1. The first type of experience might be called a flight into ideas or activity. The drug begins to disturb the individual's perceptions. He reacts against the effects of the drug by concentrating either upon concepts or things outside the self or upon some activity which can absorb his full attention. Any concept, such as, for example, abstract art, religious dogma, racial prejudice or unemployment may be seized upon and the person may devote his full attention to an elaboration to a variety of aspects of this concept while continuing to deny that the drug is having any effect upon him. In other cases, the individual may plunge into some particular activity-usually his own area of work, in which the familiarity of the activity lends reassurance and stability. He seeks to minimize the effect of the drug by this diversion and narrowing of interest.

He attempts, in this fashion, to control the emotional component of the experience and to minimize his awareness of any physiological or psychological change. He will report that nothing is happening. To an observer, it is evident that the individual is expending an amount of energy in his pursuit of the ideas he is considering; that he is excessively talkative and serious; that he grows progressively more irritable and intolerant of interruptions or questions and that, in many cases, he seems to be suffering from severe tension.

If, after the experience, the individual is asked to describe what happened, he is likely to state that little if anything occurred."

http://www.maps.org/ritesofpassage/lsdhandbook.html#2

--------------------
Ishmael
http://www.ishmael.org

Ron Paul 2008!
http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

InvisibleSkunk420
 User Gallery

Loc: inside
    #4108834 - 04/28/05 09:01 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

They sounded like they must have been really, really weak..because one should have done the trick to tell you the truth...if you got dialated eyes then it must have been ebough to make your eyes dialated and that is all..strange. I felt something off a half hit of acid before...
That sucks mang! it sounds like what happened to me with these wimpy shrooms I got from this guy. I felt something and seen visuals off of them but it was a weak ass trip..
Normally one hit would have get you tripping pretty good...you would have seen all kinds of colors and patterns...you would have seen music...the patterns would have changed during different pitches in music...it is hard to explain but sounds and colors get intertwined being under the influence of LSD..
Well better luck next time....

InvisibleTYL3R
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Re: 3 Condors ... 3 friends ... Nothing else [Re: PawPaw]
    #4108842 - 04/28/05 09:02 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Jetta, that sucks man. Don't lose hope.

I didn't and it payed off. Me and two friends went to this HUGE pasture and came back with about 4 grams dry. We split that up and had a awesome time. Was my first shroom trip. Let me tell yah - it's a very awesome experience, and worth waiting for.

Goodluck!

-Tyler-

InvisibleHeavyToilet
The Heaviest OfThem All
Male

Loc: British Columbia
    #4108982 - 04/28/05 09:55 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

That is pretty strange.

And it's even stranger that Learyfan predicted it.

InvisibleHelp on the Way
Slipknot420

Loc: Another World
Re: 3 Condors ... 3 friends ... Nothing else [Re: HeavyToilet]
    #4108992 - 04/28/05 09:58 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Leary fan is psychic

and JettaJay owes him money now for predicting it

--------------------
:shocked: *Divine Moments of Truth* :shocked:

"Limitless undying love which shines around me like a million suns - it calls me on and on across the universe" ~ John Lennon

"Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right" ~The Grateful Dead

"Religionists, with their guaranteed eventual paradise, of which they know nothing, taking it all on 'faith,' can't be expected to understand or sympathize with those with a yen to storm the Gate of Heaven and see for themselves what all the praying's about!" ~Robert Hunter

OfflineLearyfanS
Male User Gallery

Re: 3 Condors ... 3 friends ... Nothing else [Re: Help on the Way]
    #4109002 - 04/28/05 10:01 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Slipknot420 said:
Leary fan is psychic

and JettaJay owes him money now for predicting it

I should have taken him up on it.  :grin:

--------------------

InvisibleSkunk420
 User Gallery

Loc: inside
Re: 3 Condors ... 3 friends ... Nothing else [Re: Learyfan]
    #4109069 - 04/28/05 10:23 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

He shouldn't have posted about doing them, it is murphy's law or something...
The next time I shroom, I will look at them very carefully before i buy the product..it is hard to tell with cid because you can buy blotter sheets online...what a crock..you could really make some cash at a high school that know one knows you doing that..selling bunk cid..
I think I will buy some online herbal weed and sell it to kids...cool it will help me pay off my fine...jk :lol:

Edited by skunk78395 (04/28/05 10:24 PM)

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: hyperspace Flag
    #4109357 - 04/28/05 11:42 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I have a friend who just started trying to take lsd. For whatever reason he only got a mild body buzz from 2 of them white hites while me and my other friends are completly off the wall. He tried again 2 weeks later and still didnt really trip. Just couldnt sleep for 12 hours.

Who knows, he says he gets high off shrooms just fine.

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

InvisibleVvellum
Stranger

#4110419 - 04/29/05 09:46 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

sounds like they were bunk or weak/damaged. I'd ask for a refund or better blotter.

InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
    #4110425 - 04/29/05 09:48 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Hey Jetta I know that shitty feeling, waiting and waiting, and then nothing. I'm sorry man I wish you better luck in the future.

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

OfflineMadtowntripper
Sun-Beams out of Cucumbers
 User Gallery

Loc: The Ocean of Notions
Re: 3 Condors ... 3 friends ... Nothing else [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4110449 - 04/29/05 09:55 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

mebbe handled too much? I've heard those condors are decent...

--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

InvisibleVvellum
Stranger

Re: 3 Condors ... 3 friends ... Nothing else [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #4110495 - 04/29/05 10:07 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

that is what I'm thinking...touched one too many times, heat, light, oxygen...I would still ask for replacements or money back.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds