Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineMysterioso
Stranger
Re: James Arthur Dies, World's Foremost Ethno-Mycologist [Re: MikeOLogical]
    #4107155 - 04/28/05 01:34 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I lived with James from 1992 in Fresno, until we moved to North Fork Ca in 2000. Jack lived in this house for about a year from 2003 to 2004. Jack then moved into his own home in North Fork. The day Jim got arrested, Jack went into Jim's home and took the books, which he admitted to the sheriff's department. That was one of the things that Jim could not understand, why this person who he loved and trusted, came into his home and took his most precious books and still has not returned them to this day. The other people simply took property that they could sell for drugs or whatever. They stole his computer thinking that would give them some right to money from Jim's works I guess. I am very upset with Jack and his wife, we helped them try to get their lives back on track. They were living in a sparse mobile home. But they only seem to be so self centered that they think the whole world revolves around them. They only seem to be concerned with making a living off of unsuspecting potheads. I could care less, I just want the books back in the library so other true researchers can use them. He can go back to selling hemp massage oil or whatever he is doing now. He sure can't write a book by himself. He didn't seem know very much about anything deeply on these subjects until he met James and I, who challenged his intellect, and who tried our best to help him back to health and wealth.
Daniel
www.jamesarthur.net
www.jamesarthur.net

Edited by Mysterioso (04/28/05 01:41 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
Re: James Arthur Dies, World's Foremost Ethno-Mycologist [Re: Mysterioso]
    #4107566 - 04/28/05 03:35 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Thats the Ranger Station location of sorts?

mj

OfflineCyd
James' Sister
Re: James Arthur Dies, World's Foremost Ethno-Mycologist [Re: KathyX]
    #4107629 - 04/28/05 03:56 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Kathy, it is a long way down from the mountain top you pretend to be looking down from. I find your comments to be DEVOID of any humanity whatsoever . . not to mention intelligence. Your hatred is obvious and reveals your motives regardless of your attempt to sound credible. I pity you.

As for the rest of you .. "Judge NOT, lest Thou be Judged."

Cyd

--------------------
Illegitimus Non Tatum Carborundum. Umbram Fugat Veritas!

OfflineCyd
James' Sister
    #4107657 - 04/28/05 04:05 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Thanks Daniel. You have been through an ordeal that I would wish on no one. Perhaps Jack will return my brother's research materials now? One thing I know is that I have a copy of the manuscript for the new book and he better not try to publish without making proper arrangements with the family. I guess we will see who Jack really is by his actions now.

Cyd

--------------------

OfflineMysterioso
Stranger
Re: James Arthur Dies, World's Foremost Ethno-Mycologist [Re: Cyd]
    #4108512 - 04/28/05 07:38 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

That's right Mushroom John. That's where I still live. Hope you are well.
Daniel
www.jamesarthur.net

Invisiblenotafan
Stranger
    #4108646 - 04/28/05 08:25 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I found the following on James Arthur's website. The sentence about children is not in his book, only on his website.

Mushrooms and Mankind - Part 4 - Secret Societies, Religion and Government.

DANGER! DANGER! DANGER! The free world is being destroyed! Government must be stopped in their tracks and all laws regarding the freedom of human beings to put into and do with their bodies whatever they want must be abolished! This includes all children. The enforced societal model is flawed; sex and drugs are not evil, period. It is time for humanity to stand up, once again, and fight against the tenets of Fascism.

OfflineMysterioso
Stranger
Re: James Arthur Dies, World's Foremost Ethno-Mycologist [Re: notafan]
    #4109387 - 04/29/05 12:02 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

He is not talking about kids, you dumb ass. Are we not all children? Are we not all fighting against facism? Who is behind this? I really don't like those of you who never knew James trying to run his name into the ground. Please stop this stupid crap. It's disgusting. His friends and family are dealing with the death of dearly loved person. Get a life!
Daniel
www.jamesarthur.net

Invisiblenotafan
Stranger
    #4110141 - 04/29/05 07:30 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I did know James. He told me his partner ?Danny Z? was an alcoholic who ruined his music business. James also told me his family hadn?t had anything to do with him for many years.

OfflineCyd
James' Sister
    #4111230 - 04/29/05 01:24 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Notabrain . . you obviously don't know anything about James but hold some sort of jealous grudge. You are also a coward who posts with no identity.

As a side note: Jim was vehemently against the drugging of our youth. This referring to the rampant number of children being medicated for depression, ADD, and ADHD as a requisite to attend public schools.

Cyd

--------------------

Invisiblenotafan
Stranger
Re: James Arthur Dies, World's Foremost Ethno-Mycologist [Re: Cyd]
    #4111424 - 04/29/05 02:17 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Say what you will, but James told me he had a series of small strokes a few years ago and that none of his family would come visit him. As for "Danny Z", I feel that if he hadn't been in denial about James' problem, and would have told "the secretary" about the problem before she moved in with her 8-year old daughter, James might not have molested her and he might not be dead right now. Although, I believe there were actually 7 kids between the ages of 5 and 10 involved.

InvisibleJoshua
Holoman
Male

Loc: The Matrix
    #4111608 - 04/29/05 03:13 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Anyone have documented details that can be checked, or is this all just smoke and mirrors?

Documented details means specific details.

Anyone?

Joshua

--------------------
The Shroomery Bookstore

Great books for inquiring minds!

"Life After Death is Saprophytic!"

OfflineCyd
James' Sister
Re: James Arthur Dies, World's Foremost Ethno-Mycologist [Re: Joshua]
    #4112261 - 04/29/05 06:37 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Joshua, I have full details regarding what happend. Due to pending litigation I am not at liberty to say too much right now, but will say that I find it disgusting that anyone would post such a load of misinformation regarding the circumstances of Jim's death. It also disgusts me to see see someone be so hell bent on speaking lies regarding someone who is not here to speak for himself. James is DEAD . . evidently that is not enough for these flesh eaters. James work stands on it's own merit. He has a legacy of devotion to his work and bringing information to any one who is seeking. He is not the first nor do I expect the last to be vilified by jealous, greedy, pervaricators. It is really quite qliche'.

Cyd

--------------------

Invisiblebluehoney
Crafty Veteran
Male

Loc: Dallas, TX
Re: James Arthur Dies, World's Foremost Ethno-Mycologist *DELETED* [Re: Joshua]
    #4112336 - 04/29/05 07:02 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Post deleted by bluehoney

Reason for deletion: Nothing more to say, we resign from this thread.

Edited by bluehoney (04/29/05 08:42 PM)

OfflineMikeOLogical
Doctor ofShroomology
 User Gallery

Loc: florida
Re: James Arthur Dies, World's Foremost Ethno-Mycologist *DELETED* [Re: bluehoney]
    #4113431 - 04/30/05 12:39 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Post deleted by MikeOLogical

Reason for deletion: dumbass me

--------------------
We got Nothing!
we're no longer selling jars.  :laugh:

InvisibleJeannie
Stranger
Re: James Arthur Dies, World's Foremost Ethno-Mycologist [Re: bluehoney]
    #4113669 - 04/30/05 02:33 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

This is Jeannie Herer responding to parts of Jan Irving's post.

Jan: About a week later, Jack decided to move in with Jim up in Yosemite to work on the book together. Jack and his wife had been going through some hard times, and his wife had moved out into a nearby apartment.

Jeannie: Jack and I have been together for nearly nine years and the only time we were apart was when Jack went to North Fork to work on the book with Jim. I had rented a room near our apartment to use as an office because our 2-bedroom apartment was way overcrowded. Jack?s son and his cousin had moved into the bedroom Jack used as an office and my office was half of a small closet in our bedroom. Kyle and the H.E.M.P. office were in our dining room. I never spent a night away from our apartment until Jack moved to Jim?s.

Jan: Jack?s wife Jeanie, looked at this situation as ?Jim stole Jack from me,? (her words) even though they were not living together at that time.

Jeannie: When we first met Jim, I was glad Jack had found someone who knew so much about his favorite subject. Jim told us it would only take three months to finish the book. That?s why I stayed in L.A. I had just rented the office and didn?t see any reason to give it up if it was only going to be for three months. If I had known it was going to be 14 months I would have gone up there in the beginning. After a year had passed I did feel like Jim was trying to manipulate Jack.

Jan: Jack?s wife told Jack that she did not want ?Jack Herer? on the cover of a book next to Jim?s name. However, we?ve all since agreed that Jim?s name would remain on the book, and/or to go public with a letter like this, had his name been destroyed?

Jeannie: You say ?we?ve all since agreed.? That sounds like I agreed, too. Jack may have agreed to that but I didn?t.

Jan: Jack also wanted to stand by Jim but Jeanie?s anger that Jim had stolen Jack from her, prevented him in taking any active role in supporting Jim. Jack?s wife threatened immediate divorce if Jack stood by Jim in any way.

Jeannie: The reason Jack didn?t stand by Jim is because he believed Jim molested those children. Three weeks after Jim was arrested, Jack went with you to visit him in jail. At that time, Jim didn?t deny what he had done. He told the two of you to read Wilhelm Reich and you would understand. You both told me after that visit there was no doubt in your minds that Jim was guilty.

Jan: I now also suspect that ?Ms V? robbed Jim?s house while Jack and Jim had been at the Cannabis Cup 5 months before.

Jeannie: She was with Jack and Jim at the Cannabis Cup.

Jan: What I think actually happened is that ?Ms. V? took advantage of the opportunity to take Jim?s property, using Jack for cover as he was getting some books per our agreement. There is no doubt that ?Ms V? had the computers. There is no doubt that she denied it for months. There is no doubt that she attempted to entrap others into this miserable mess.

Jeannie: The reason she and Jack went to Jim?s house in the first place is because Dan called me in a rage and told me to tell her that if she didn?t get her stuff out that night he was going to throw it all out.

Jan: Andy had mentioned briefly to Jim that I had located the computer and went to back it up. Jim, wanting to prove his innocence, and the burglary, sent the sheriff to Jack?s house looking for ?Ms V? and the computer after I had backed up the system.

Jeannie: The police didn?t come after you backed up the system. They showed up while you were sitting on our living room couch downloading things off Jim?s computer. You knew it was stolen because we told you she had admitted to Jack that day that she took it. You stashed it under the table next to the couch when the police came. I didn?t even know you were coming to our house that night until you showed up at the door.

Jan: I also think Jeanie Herer made a grave error by calling everyone involved in this field and telling them only her side of the story, before any conviction had been made.

Jeannie: I don?t know anyone in this field other than you, Jack and Jim. Who did I call? Some people did call us and I told them what I knew.

What is your motive in trying to make me look bad? Is it because Jim wrote the forward to your new book and you want to make him look good?

InvisibleYoung_but_cool
Stranger
Male

Loc: Old Europe
Re: James Arthur Dies, World's Foremost Ethno-Mycologist [Re: bluehoney]
    #4113879 - 04/30/05 06:56 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

what...the...fuck!?!!!!?!!

OfflineGnosticMedia
Jan Irvin
Re: James Arthur Dies, World's Foremost Ethno-Mycologist *DELETED* [Re: MikeOLogical]
    #4113987 - 04/30/05 08:11 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Post deleted by TheHemperor

--------------------
www.gnosticmedia.com

OfflineGnosticMedia
Jan Irvin
Re: James Arthur Dies, World's Foremost Ethno-Mycologist *DELETED* [Re: Jeannie]
    #4114046 - 04/30/05 08:46 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Post deleted by TheHemperor

--------------------
www.gnosticmedia.com

OfflineMikeOLogical
Doctor ofShroomology
 User Gallery

Loc: florida
Re: James Arthur Dies, World's Foremost Ethno-Mycologist *DELETED* [Re: GnosticMedia]
    #4114284 - 04/30/05 10:27 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Post deleted by MikeOLogical

Reason for deletion: dumbass me

--------------------
We got Nothing!
we're no longer selling jars.  :laugh:

OfflineCyd
James' Sister
Re: James Arthur Dies, World's Foremost Ethno-Mycologist [Re: GnosticMedia]
    #4114306 - 04/30/05 10:35 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Jeannie,

Just to make it crystal clear. James was still pissed at Jack for going into his house and looting the books along with "V" who was NOT getting HER things, but helping herself to whatever she could carry off that had value that belonged to James. The rest of her worthless mess including her crappy broken car she abandoned. James wanted those books returned and Jack's refusal to do so for the past year was on Jim's mind right up until he died. So, it is time to do what should have been done a long time ago and return the books.

Let me also make something else crystal clear. James library is available for certain individuals to BORROW from. . . Unless of course it becomes an issue and even that will be in jeopardy.

Cyd

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale