Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleAnnapurna1
liberal pussy
Female User Gallery
Loc: innsmouth..MA
the dumbing down of america??...maybe not...
    #4105747 - 04/28/05 01:34 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

sure..european or japanese students might outpreform americans on standardized tests...but what those tests dont show is americans' skill at choosing and implementing social agendas which are meant to be anti-inflationary (read ..neoconservative)...or to be more pedantic..americans seem to have some very deep understanding about how the dynamic currency system works..and consequently..the need to fund paper dollars by power (sadistic gratification) as an end to itself...the great tragedy of this country isnt that the ppl are dumb..but rather that their too smart...

im fully expecting to get laughed off the board for saying that..in which case the laughers are right and im wrong..and americans really are as dumb as the europeans and the japanese say we are...

--------------------

"anchor blocks counteract the process of pontiprobation..while omalean globes regulize the pressure"...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineAaronEvil
The GuitarVillain
Male

Loc: California
Re: the dumbing down of america??...maybe not... [Re: Annapurna1]
    #4105817 - 04/28/05 02:37 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I think its a combination of being too smart and having ideals such as the American Dream implemented into our heads at a young age. We worry too much about making money and not enough about getting things done. I love music as much as the next guy (infact I am a music Major) but what are bands making millions of dollars accomplishing in terms of productivity? Nothing. We dont have the Nationalism that we need to continue progressing as a world power. Dont get me wrong, they might have less unemployment over in those countries, but they make less money. Since we care so much about money I think our system is working fine. I wouldnt give up my 10 an hour job so that our country is able to produce more at low costs. Im sure a lot of people are on the same boat I am, money first productivity later... the American Dream at its finest.

--------------------

There is not a lot of difference between a fox hole and a grave; but knowing that you dug your ditch and climbed in anyway.

InvisibleSoopaX
Criminal DrugAnalyst

#4105822 - 04/28/05 02:38 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Where did they teach about using three periods between thoughts? I missed that...maybe at school...orsomething???!?!?!!11/!!!1...OMGKTHXBYE

--------------------

Jackie Treehorn treats objects like women, man

InvisibleSoopaX
Criminal DrugAnalyst

#4105827 - 04/28/05 02:42 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

AKAPPL R 2 DUM TO UNDRSTND WAT I MEAN

--------------------

OfflinePhred
Fred's son
Male

Loc: Dominican Republic
    #4105972 - 04/28/05 06:24 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Please explain how Americans "choose" and "implement" "social agendas" which are meant to keep the American dollar from inflating.

While you're at it, please explain how the excerpt from Orwell's "1984" you linked to is in any way shape or form relevant to the topic of protecting a currency from inflation. Or is this just one more instance in your endless stream of free association tangential connections you seem compelled to post?

Why do you do this, anyway? Is it your hope to just suck up our time on useless reading? Do you get some sort of perverted kick out of knowing there are a dozen or so people out there scratching their heads and muttering, "What the fuck is she on about THIS time"?

Phred

--------------------

InvisibleSoopaX
Criminal DrugAnalyst

Re: the dumbing down of america??...maybe not... [Re: Phred]
    #4106010 - 04/28/05 07:06 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Perhaps it thinks that if we read it's writings, the effect on our brains will numb us and prevent our neocon...take...over...of...the...world... Why don't we just collectively ignore it?

--------------------

Invisiblebadchad
Mad Scientist

Re: the dumbing down of america??...maybe not... [Re: SoopaX]
    #4107176 - 04/28/05 01:41 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I was just curious as to what grounds you're claiming America is "dumber" than other countries? It depends on how you measure "dumbness". For instance, our higher education programs are the best in the world.

--------------------
...the whole experience is (and is as) a profound piece of knowledge.  It is an indellible experience; it is forever known.  I have known myself in a way I doubt I would have ever occurred except as it did.

Smith, P.  Bull. Menninger Clinic (1959) 23:20-27; p. 27.

...most subjects find the experience valuable, some find it frightening, and many say that is it uniquely lovely.

Osmond, H.  Annals, NY Acad Science (1957) 66:418-434; p.436

OfflineSaladin
Follower of theTruth

Re: the dumbing down of america??...maybe not... [Re: badchad]
    #4107309 - 04/28/05 02:29 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

badchad said:
For instance, our higher education programs are the best in the world.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Your kidding right?

--------------------
Allahu Akbar

Free Hasan Akbar!

Viva La France!

InvisibleAnnapurna1
liberal pussy
Female User Gallery
Loc: innsmouth..MA
Re: the dumbing down of america??...maybe not... [Re: Phred]
    #4107385 - 04/28/05 02:53 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Phred said:
Please explain how Americans "choose" and "implement"  "social agendas" which are meant to keep the American dollar from inflating.

While you're at it, please explain how the excerpt from Orwell's "1984" you linked to is in any way shape or form relevant to the topic of protecting a currency from inflation. Or is this just one more instance in your endless stream of free association tangential connections you seem compelled to post?

Why do you do this, anyway? Is it your hope to just suck up our time on useless reading? Do you get some sort of perverted kick out of knowing there are a dozen or so people out there scratching their heads and muttering, "What the fuck is she on about THIS time"?

Phred

:banbanban: DONT FEED THE TROLLS...

--------------------

"anchor blocks counteract the process of pontiprobation..while omalean globes regulize the pressure"...

Invisiblebadchad
Mad Scientist

Re: the dumbing down of america??...maybe not... [Re: Saladin]
    #4107410 - 04/28/05 02:59 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Saladin said::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Your kidding right?

Our medical schools are top notch.  So are our graduate programs in science.  Search medline for articles relating to the health field.  Most are from American universities.

--------------------
...the whole experience is (and is as) a profound piece of knowledge.  It is an indellible experience; it is forever known.  I have known myself in a way I doubt I would have ever occurred except as it did.

Smith, P.  Bull. Menninger Clinic (1959) 23:20-27; p. 27.

...most subjects find the experience valuable, some find it frightening, and many say that is it uniquely lovely.

Osmond, H.  Annals, NY Acad Science (1957) 66:418-434; p.436

InvisibleSilversoul
Rhizome
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Barricades
    #4107427 - 04/28/05 03:02 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Annapurna1 said:
:banbanban: DONT FEED THE TROLLS...

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder