Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store - Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineneoclimber
InformationJunky
Male User Gallery

Loc: Chicago/Nashville
Attn: If you ever post in the Shroomery Forums then read this!!!!!
    #4104114 - 04/27/05 09:00 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

I am actually someone who searches through the archives to find information before I post. I'm sure there have been things posted previously about some of the questions I have asked but unfortunately I was unable to find those posts due to vague/general posts. Please, if you are going to post a question or information try to be at least semi-specific in the Subject title so others who do a search can tell if your post might contain the info they are looking for. If you are having problems with (fill in the blank) and you can't find anything about it in the archives, post the question. But when you post please be as specific as possible in the subject line. For example, I have been looking through the archives the past two months for various things about casing concerns, pinning teks, etc. But the searches keep bringing up post like "I have a casing question" or "newbie with a question here". This subject title tells me nothing about what your question is or if it might help me answer my question so I don't have to make an unnecessary post. If you instead word the subject like "shrooms glowing, normal?" or whatever, this will help the Shroomery by cutting back on duplicate post from other people that would have searched the archives when they had "glowing" shrooms, etc, but couldn't find your post and they just post another one just like yours. This just keeps going on and on like this until someone gets specific in the subject and then it's found when searched for and their question is answered. I know I may be beating a dead horse with this but I think it's very important and yes I too have been guilty of posting the vague/general subject titles in the past but I post vague no more. Thanks for all your efforts in advance. Peace :peace: :moon:

--------------------
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die." - Raoul Duke

"As your attorney, I advise you to take a hit out of the little brown bottle in my shaving kit." - Dr. Gonzo

Hunter S. Thompson 1937-2005
Rest in peace brother.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleRoadkill
Retired Shroomery Mod
Male User Gallery

Loc: Snoqualmie, Wa.
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Attn: If you ever post in the Shroomery Forums then read this!!!!! [Re: neoclimber]
    #4104134 - 04/27/05 09:04 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

I already have something like this posted and sticky at the top of the forum.

Click!~

--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!

Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation