Home | Community | Message Board

Kraken Kratom
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Security and Safety

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleJohn
ssdp.org

Loc: Vancouver, B.C.
canadian customs?
    #4101919 - 04/27/05 09:28 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

who has flown from US to canada before? what kind of stuff did you have to go through to get in? i'm going there next week and don't have a passport but have birth certificate, ss card, and lincense, they said that would be fine. i'm bring a cat with all it's papers and certificate of health. i don't have a ticket back to the states so i'm worried about not being able to prove i'm coming back and how big a deal that is. do they do background checks on people? probably don't have time for everyone but reandom or something or do they just ask a few questions and you're on your way? i'm not bringing anything close to illegal with me it's just i'm out on bond and i'm not susposed to leave the county let alone the country but i figure the only people that know the conditions of my bond are me and the bondsman and probably not in a computer system. another possibility is i have permission to be there from the bonds man as i'm low risk. anyway just tell me what you went through to get to canada if you're a US citizen :stoned:

--------------------
There's a thin line between sanity and insanity... and I just snorted it.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleIrradiated_Feces
doomedgeneration
 User Gallery

Loc: Great White North
Re: canadian customs? [Re: John]
    #4102111 - 04/27/05 11:13 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Drugs/Firearms? anything to declare? where you goin? how long will you be? show em your ID/Birth Certificate. Be on your way.

InvisibleJohn
ssdp.org

Loc: Vancouver, B.C.
Re: canadian customs? [Re: Irradiated_Feces]
    #4188653 - 05/17/05 10:01 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

i know this is a little old but i wanted to say it was defentaly not as simple as mentioned above. they had me walk through this metal detector looking thing that scans for drugs and claimed to have found "traces of cocaine" on my wallet, they said the machine detects down to 1/1000 of a gram or less, so i guess it dected the cocaine on my money because i haven't been around coke for almost a year, either that or they were lying. they take your id and do a background check, made me dump out all my luggage and went through it all. ask where you're going, how long you're staying, what hotel you're staying at, how much it costs, why you're here, and a thousand other questions. they drilled me like i was a murder suspect and all in all took about 3 hours to get passed customs and immigration. i defentaly don't look like a hippy or anything either, more like a clean cut college student.

--------------------
There's a thin line between sanity and insanity... and I just snorted it.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> Security and Safety