Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlineneilslade
Stranger
Re: James Arthur Dies, World's Foremost Ethno-Mycologist [Re: usefulidiot]
    #4093785 - 04/24/05 11:40 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Sorry to hear-

Mushrooms have played a large part in my life and in learning to self-control my brain

Neil Slade
www.NeilSlade.com
THA AMAZING BRAIN ADVENTURE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineKathyX
Stranger
Re: James Arthur Dies, World's Foremost Ethno-Mycologist [Re: grathius]
    #4098076 - 04/26/05 06:57 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

grathius said:
the sex offender/molestation allegements are fraudulent. put in place there to charge falsely and with malicious intent, to attack the good name and reputation of James Arthur, and to force him into jail - where he was to be murdered if uncooperative. the $300,000 bail made sure that there was no possibility of him leaving anytime soon. if the trial had proceeded, as it was soon to come up, no legitimate evidence would be presented in the attack on James Arthur. eventually he would have been released. after that point, a connection to the orchestrators behind, could possibly be more easily followed if further investigation was undertaken. this was to be avoided at all cost and the action to silence was held out for as long as possible, until finally the trial was approaching and the deed was done.

if one wishes to investigate this matter further and possibly find the connections to the orchestrators behind, follow these clues...

- the results of the autopsy of James Arthur's body (Madera Community Hospital)
- the circumstances surrounding the crime scene
- the questioning of security in the prison - guards and management, the log of opening cell doors
- the questioning of other prisoners - what they have heard/seen etc
- interviewing anyone in prison who has spoken to James Arthur
- interviewing Erica Stuart of Madera County Sheriff's Department - more information about the charges. When and How were they registered.
- questioning the recently-terminated 'secretary' about her claims.

You cannot be serious about this! It's a pity that you don't have a clue as to what you're talking about. Let me say that my HUSBAND works for the Madera County jail. He directed me to this perverts site to show me how screwed up the guy was. First thing I saw was how his death was suspicious, did YOU write that? Were you there? My husband was! But hey, I checked into it because that's what I do. I then ran across this board. I also called my husband at work (he's working a double tonight). I guess I should thank you for the laugh he got. Where do you get this stuff? Do you even know the scope of what he really did to those children? Dear, kind, sweet Mr. James Arthur liked to ram objects up children's anal cavities.

Here's an idea... why don't you tell us the circumstances surrounding the "crime scene." Oh wait, you can't because you weren't there! Unless you want to admit you helped sodomize those children because that's the only REAL CRIME SCENE! A pervert hanging himself is NOT a crime scene. Shoot, it's not even a crime! It's a blessing! At least we don't have to pay for his attorney fees!

The fact is that he took his own sheet and spun it tight, like a rope. Tied a knot in one end and flipped it up over his cell door as the doors were closing. The knot and closed door held the sheet up. He tied the other end (the end on his cell side) in a noose type knot. He then stuck his head in and bent his knees. No chair, no cot... nothing... he bent his own knees and hung HIMSELF, alone in his cell.

Have you ever seen the Madera County Jail? It's set up just like a prison. They have modules separated anywhere from maximum security to weekend drop ins. They hold as many as 200 prisoners at one time awaiting trial. Some prisoners are there for as long as 2 years going through their trial. Molesters are put with their own kind in maximum security. Here's some questions for you... Who was the officer that found him dead? How many officers were working his module that day? What time did it happen? I know the answers, do you? Another question, why isn't the jail under investigation if they murdered someone? Maybe I should clue you in on a little fact that Madera isn't a very big town and the officers in the jail come from all over. MOST live out of town and don't even know each other except at work. Your theory is so insane. If you knew anything about the Madera County Jail you'd be really embarrassed by what you've said. Oh yeah, and let's not forget the video cameras that monitor the corridors... lol. Maybe all the guards are invisible in your world.

InvisibleYoung_but_cool
Stranger
Male

Loc: Old Europe
Re: James Arthur Dies, World's Foremost Ethno-Mycologist [Re: KathyX]
    #4098156 - 04/26/05 08:19 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Do you even know the scope of what he really did to those children? Dear, kind, sweet Mr. James Arthur liked to ram objects up children's anal cavities.

So he actually molested a whole bunch of them?

OfflineOrganic
Lloyd

Loc: Overlook
    #4098288 - 04/26/05 09:23 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

This thread has become worthless. You have one guy that sounds like Arthur's lawyer trying to defend him, and then a wife of a prison guard pretending to know Arthur's whole story. No one knows for sure but his victims(if he had any) and himself...let it go.

--------------------

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
Re: James Arthur Dies, World's Foremost Ethno-Mycologist [Re: Organic]
    #4098344 - 04/26/05 09:45 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

I went to the Megans law site and there is only one Arthur registered there under the name of Charles James Arthur. I couold find no one registered there as James Arthur oras James Arthur Durovic.

AS for a Guard's wife accidently finding this website spot and referring to James Arthur as "my dear James Arthur" sounds like a phony letter to me.

I find the story strange as why would the wife of a guard, post here first in a first one post here, all of a sudden look this up in the internet and then come to the shroomery, yet this same story is posted at all of the drug sites and this woman never posted anything elsewhere.

And as for the Megan's laew, do they really tell you what charges where actually made against a particular sex offender, or is it just not listed what they do to whom and when.

I personally do not believe the Guard story by an alledged wife of a guard.

She offered no proof of anything in her post.

MJ.

So please stop the rumors until some printed proof is posted as to what he alledgedly did or did not do can be proven or unproven.

mj

Edited by mjshroomer (04/26/05 09:49 AM)

OfflineOrganic
Lloyd

Loc: Overlook
Re: James Arthur Dies, World's Foremost Ethno-Mycologist [Re: mjshroomer]
    #4098354 - 04/26/05 09:51 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

James Arthur Durogsvic, not sure on the exact spelling of the last name, was his full name AFAIK. His picture was on the sex offender site under that name until I guess they realized he was dead from all of the hits it was receiving.

--------------------

Offlinefanaticus
Stranger
Re: James Arthur Dies, World's Foremost Ethno-Mycologist [Re: Organic]
    #4099019 - 04/26/05 01:13 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Yeah, and I saw that photo of him too - James Arthur (Durogsvic) was a registered sex offender. And the reason he is no longer listed is simple - the guys dead.

I sure never heard of him but then I don't go to entheogenic conferences and
I am ignorant of that scene.

But I have to say, that sure took a lot of guts the way he killled himself - that was no easy way!

The Professor

Invisibleivi
 User Gallery

#4101276 - 04/27/05 12:39 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

KathyX said:
Do you even know the scope of what he really did to those children?  Dear, kind, sweet Mr. James Arthur liked to ram objects up children's anal cavities.

Damn! :confused:

Quote:

rense.com:
Charges his associates claim were conveniently made by a recently-terminated 'secretary' who had reportedly been hired to type the manuscript of a new book...and then fired.

Can you elaborate on what crimes exactly he was accused for? Different sides have different stories, but I'd like to hear more from both.

--------------------

OfflinemotamanM
old hand
 User Gallery
    #4101350 - 04/27/05 12:59 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Here's an idea... why don't you tell us the circumstances surrounding the "crime scene." Oh wait, you can't because you weren't there!

Quote:

Were you there?

I doubt anyone here would defend the actions of child molestation, but don't come trolling in this forum. . If you care not to respond then I will ban you from this forum for trolling. Your he said, she said is as bad as the cloudy media.

-motaman

--------------------
http://heffter.org

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Re: James Arthur Dies, World's Foremost Ethno-Mycologist [Re: motaman]
    #4102652 - 04/27/05 12:37 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Thanks Motaman for the comments of kathy. I too find her statements unbelievable.

mj

OfflineKathyX
Stranger
Re: James Arthur Dies, World's Foremost Ethno-Mycologist [Re: mjshroomer]
    #4105811 - 04/28/05 02:29 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

mjshroomer said:
I went to the Megans law site and there is only one Arthur registered there under the name of Charles James Arthur.  I couold find no one registered there as James Arthur oras James Arthur Durovic.

AS for a Guard's wife accidently finding this website spot and referring to James Arthur as "my dear James Arthur" sounds like a phony letter to me.

I find the story strange as why would the wife of a guard, post here first in a first one post here, all of a sudden look this up in the internet and then come to the shroomery, yet this same story is posted at all of the drug sites and this woman never posted anything elsewhere.

And as for the Megan's laew, do they really tell you what charges where actually made against a particular sex  offender, or is it just not listed what they do to whom and when.

I personally do not believe the Guard story by an alledged wife of a guard.

She offered no proof of anything in her post.

MJ.

So please stop the rumors until some printed proof is posted as to what he alledgedly did or did not do can be proven or unproven.

mj

Okay, I had to pick a post to reply to as I'm not going to reply to all of them. I figured this was as good as any because I can tell you how I accidentally ran across this site. Then maybe we can move on? Type in the search engine "James Arthur Madera" and this is the first site that comes up. Why did I type that in? Because I was looking for the newspaper article. Like I said, I like to check things out. I found this site instead and found it rather humorous and sickening at the same time, so I called my husband and well... here I am, believe it or not. Here's a thought, guards, cops, lawyers, judges and so on... have spouses that actually visit web sites and read message boards. We also play Pogo games! I'm a stay at home mom and this is what I do in my spare time. Wow, really hard to believe.  :shocked:

So what do you want to know? Maybe what he looked like when he was found dead? How about the name of the ambulance service that picked him up? His best friend's (in jail) name? How about what the guards thought of him "personality" wise? What he was wearing when he was found? The exact module he was housed in? How about the color of his beard? (hint: it wasn't the same color that appears in the picture on this thread.) Did I know him? Nope, and never claimed I did. My husband did. How about broken bones? Want to know what was broken? I'm not sure what "proof" you want, this is a message board and there is only so much I can do. You'll have to ask the questions for me to answer. They can only relate to the jail because my husband (along with the other guards) only knew him in jail.

They did NOT kill him, and that was the main purpose of my original post. Might I add that the first post I responded to said something about checking the "log of the cell doors." LOL, there is NO such log that exists in the jail, lol. They have "daily" logs. It's not the doors opening and closing that's being logged, it's the programming and lock down that's logged. Totally different, although the cell door actually opens and closes during these times, it's of no significance. The doors of different cells open and close ALL DAY LONG and it's NOT the cell opening and closing that's logged. Common sense will say that the cell doors had to be opened for programming, but that's where it ends. Example: an attorney may go and talk to a client but he/she may talk through the cell door OR the door may be opened... NO LOG stating one way or the other.

There isn't much hope of proving anything. I can give it my best shot though because I think it's pathetic that a child molester can kill himself and so many people can jump to his defense. Accusing honest people of murdering him is so insane that it's impossible to even describe. Here's a tip though: There was only one guard on duty in his module that afternoon. My husband said my 14 year old (small framed) daughter had a better chance of killing James Arthur Dugovic then the guard that was on duty. Yes, he was being funny but he thought the whole thought of that guard being some kind of murderer was hilarious. Anyway, ask your questions, I'll do my best. It's better than ASSuming you know me and trying to make it look like I don't live here. And FTR, I didn't say anything "untrue" in my original post. I called it like I saw it, and I see a bunch of people refusing to believe he could be a child molester. Apparently James D. couldn't handle what he had done so he killed himself. Either that or he wasn't looking forward to spending the years ahead of him in prison. We all know what happens to child molesters in prison and he clearly did too.

Might I add that I didn't call him "MY" dear James Arthur as you so stated above. In my original post I was being sarcastic, sorry you didn't catch that. I don't personally have ANY sympathy for child molesters.

One of the child molesters in there raped a 3 year old child. Totally raped her. She lay on the bathroom floor bleeding and dying as the molester left the bathroom (family gathering). Someone was waiting to use the bathroom and saw what he'd done. Family members beat the man so badly that he was hospitalized before he could go to the jail. The baby was rushed to Valley Children's Hospital in critical condition! We never found out if she lived or died. These people are just plain sick!

I'm told about a lot of the inmates, James Arthur was just one of them.  No shock, nothing new. What shocked me was the fact that people are defending him and accusing the guards of murdering him.

OfflineMysterioso
Stranger
    #4106414 - 04/28/05 10:07 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Hello. I just came across the vile post by some idiot called "Kathy X". What a load of crap! She must be related to the meth addict people who put James in Jail. No one who knew the truth about James would ever post such insane garbage. No child was ever violated according to the police reports. I know, because I was there the whole time, and I am typing this from James's house right now, where I have lived for the last 6 years, with James. These fucked up people were going to try to file a civil suit to get money from the book that James was writing with Jack Herer, who stupidly told everyone they were going to be millionares from the proceeds. I can't even put into words what scum these people are, and the ordeals they put us through the last two years. They are nothing but liars and thieves. In fact the last words James wrote were about the frustration he had with the Madera County Sheriff's department's failure to prosecute these people for robbing his house the day he was arrested. Even after they were caught with the stolen property!
I know James, I lived here then, and I live here now! I lived through this whole ordeal. As for the Fresno Bee/Associated Press article: The article is worded strangely.

The key words are: "He had pleaded not guilty and was held in Madera County Jail on $300,000 bail". NOT GUILTLY!

It fails to mention that these charges were brought by a disgruntled former secretary who was hired by Jack Herer to "type" the manuscript they were working on. This "secretary" was telling friends she was going to be "a millionaire" until she was informed that "typing" does not mean "co-author" and was let go. It also fails to mention that on the day of his arrest, the so called "secretary" and Jack Herer broke into James Arthur's house and stole computers containing most of James's research as well as over $3,000 of rare books that were key to his research, as well as other property. The sheriff's department refused to prosecute the "secretary" and Jack Herer, and instead pursued these bogus charges against James, even though Jack Herer admitted having the stolen books, and the "secretary" was caught with one of the computers after taking it to Herer's house to copy the hard drive. The charges consisted of an accusation of "inappropriate touching" and were brought by the "secretary" and her lowlife meth addict friends, and encouraged by Jack's psychotic wife Jeanie. Apparently that warrants a $300,000 bail that we didn't happen to have.
It appears that the frustrated James chose to leave the planet, but there is a wrongful death action being filed by his family, and that is being investigated now. As someone who has lived and worked with James for over 15 years, and witnessed what happened, think someone should ask me for the truth before judging appearances.
It will be interesting when Jack Herer, who hasn't written a book for over 20 years, tries to publish "his" new book. I for one, and all of the friends of James Arthur who stood by him will never forget the truth about what happened to this wonderful and gentle genius of a man who was loved by so many all over the world.
There's more to this story, but it's not over yet.
Daniel,
www.jamesarthur.net

OfflineMikeOLogical
Doctor ofShroomology
 User Gallery

Loc: florida
Re: James Arthur Dies, World's Foremost Ethno-Mycologist *DELETED* [Re: Mysterioso]
    #4106452 - 04/28/05 10:22 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Post deleted by MikeOLogical

Reason for deletion: dumbass me

--------------------
We got Nothing!
we're no longer selling jars.  :laugh:

OfflineMikeOLogical
Doctor ofShroomology
 User Gallery

Re: James Arthur Dies, World's Foremost Ethno-Mycologist *DELETED* [Re: MikeOLogical]
    #4106534 - 04/28/05 10:40 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

--------------------
We got Nothing!

OfflineMysterioso
Stranger
Re: James Arthur Dies, World's Foremost Ethno-Mycologist [Re: MikeOLogical]
    #4106543 - 04/28/05 10:42 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

I know Jack Herer too! He lived here for almost a year while Jim was writing the book. Jack only took some of Jim's books. He has never returned them to our library. Being a pot advocate doesn't make you a good person.
The worthless scum "secretary" stole his computers and a bunch of other property. The Madera Sheriffs department would not prosecute either of them for stealing Jim's property. Jim talked about that every day, even the last day he was alive. I talked to him that day. Again, I was here. I know what happened.
Daniel
www.jamesarthur.net

InvisibleYoung_but_cool
Stranger
Male

Loc: Old Europe
    #4106558 - 04/28/05 10:46 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Wow, so now this evolved into a James Arthur vs. Jack Herer thing. This shit gets weirder and weirder.

OfflineMikeOLogical
Doctor ofShroomology
 User Gallery

Re: James Arthur Dies, World's Foremost Ethno-Mycologist *DELETED* [Re: Mysterioso]
    #4106565 - 04/28/05 10:49 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

--------------------
We got Nothing!

OfflineMysterioso
Stranger
    #4106737 - 04/28/05 11:44 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

The library is here, in my house. Thousands of books. Jack took some of the most expensive ones, that pertained to research for the new book Jim was writing. The newspaper article was incorrect. James did in fact plead guilty to a charge back in 1991. Basically, it related to some people being naked with children in the house. A nudist type of situation. The charges were about someone else, but Jim was in the house, so he was involved. He then had to register. As for these bogus charges in 2005: The "secretary" found Jim's card in his wallet while she was stealing money out of it, and that's where these new charges stem from. After she was informed she had no monetary interest in Jim and Jack's new book. I haved lived with James since 1992, and was involved in all his research, and know him as a person who would NEVER do anything to harm anyone. I was here, so was Jack Herer. We never saw anything happen, I know because I asked Jack too. The only thing James and I had against Jack was his failure to return the books.
Daniel
www.jamesarthur.net

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Re: James Arthur Dies, World's Foremost Ethno-Mycologist [Re: Mysterioso]
    #4106829 - 04/28/05 12:05 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Just Curious but in what city did you live with James?

mj

OfflineMikeOLogical
Doctor ofShroomology
 User Gallery

#4107010 - 04/28/05 12:53 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

--------------------
We got Nothing!

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder