Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinelittleharoldeh
Zoom Zoom Zoom
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
Qestion about hunting in Quebec or New York
    #4100392 - 04/26/05 08:09 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

I asked this Queston earlier
I would LOVE to pick shrooms. I;m originally from Saskatchewan Canada, no zooms there. But am now in Quebec. I am curious if anyone knows the sesons here and where and when to pick. These are the types they have here.
Psilocybe caerulipes
Psilocybe quebecensis
Panaeolus subbalteatus

Is there anyone that have picked these before, Be greadtly appreciated.

THe reason I said New York is its close and would assume these breeds would be near by.

I was told I violated a rule abotu a buddy thing. I'm not asking for a partner, I''m just asking for advice. Has anyone ever been or seen any in this area and when do they come out. We recently got a down pour of rain here in Montreal in the last littl while

Nat

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinenycomyco
Stranger

Loc: PA
Re: Qestion about hunting in Quebec or New York [Re: littleharoldeh]
    #4100896 - 04/26/05 10:49 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

I think you can add psilocybe semilenceata (liberty cap) to that list. As far as i know the quebecensis is very rare, as would the caerulipes in your area. MJ would know much much more about that. As for pan subbs, you can probably start looking in horse-stable piles of straw/dung when high temps start getting up into the 70s steadily, i'd say. There is a chance they may be out all summer in your neck of the woods. Liberty caps would be out in pasturelands in the fall. Definitely, your best bet is pan subbs though. If you know of some horses nearby, there's a good chance you could find some

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix