Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblechirogost
stranger? thanwhat?

What psychedelics don't fuck up your moods?
    #4100183 - 04/26/05 06:57 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

What psychedelics don't fuck up your moods?

No doubt, all of us react differently to different psychedelics, but I'm wondering if there's a common thread between certain psychedelics and how it affects our affects. For instance, I personally can't deal with cubes at higher doses. Sober, I don't have issues; I'm rather placid and generally pleasant to be around. On cubes, I go Jekyll & Hyde, switching very quickly between being dangerously manic and hopelessly depressed. Acid has much less of an effect on my emotions. Weed has a very warm and pleasing effect on my mood, totally positive, zero negative.

So what about you? Which psychedelics affect your mood negatively, positively, or not at all?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisiblezSDMF
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: lost in nothing
Re: What psychedelics don't fuck up your moods? [Re: chirogost]
    #4100388 - 04/26/05 08:08 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

well, i haven't had any psychedelic that just didn't affect my mood at all.

if MDMA is considered a psychedelic(even though i've never had any real MDMA), im sure thats the most positive psychedelic out there. one of 'em anyway.

LSD and mushrooms are hard to tell. sometimes trips will be warm and pleasent, sometimes they'll be confusing, and sometimes just plain tough.

weed, eh, it has the same effect on my mind and as a low opiate dose. just straight up chilling. positive. however, the first few times I smoked, i will admit to wigging out quite a bit.

OfflineQuantumMeltdown
Space Monkey
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Re: What psychedelics don't fuck up your moods? [Re: zSDMF]
    #4100463 - 04/26/05 08:24 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

As hard as it is to believe I know a couple people who have had a bad time on Ecstacy.

--------------------
-QuantumMeltdown

Total abstinence is so excellent a thing that it cannot be carried to too great an extent. In my passion for it I even carry it so far as to totally abstain from total abstinence itself.
  -Mark Twain

"The time has come the walrus said, little oysters  hide their heads, my Twain of thought is loosely bound I guess its time to Mark this down, Be good and you will be lonesome
Be lonesome and you will be free
Live a lie and you will live to regret it
That's what livin' is to me
That's what livin' is to me"
Jimmy Buffett

InvisibleStonerguy
I smoke penis
Male

Loc: Lost
Re: What psychedelics don't fuck up your moods? [Re: QuantumMeltdown]
    #4100657 - 04/26/05 09:18 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

QuantumMeltdown said:
As hard as it is to believe I know a couple people who have had a bad time on Ecstacy.

Yeah it happens. But I have never have had this happen. It think it is all mood and setting and your current phycological state.

--------------------
yawn...
SG

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract