Home | Community | Message Board

Azarius
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop:   Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon ½ Pint Jars, Brown Rice Flour, Wild Bird Seed

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineralphie
Stranger
Unkwown dosage and potency
    #4100381 - 04/26/05 10:06 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

unknown. i think thats how you spell it. maybe unkwown. i dont know. if i did i would write it correct. but listen. i took 4 grams of mushrooms. this i figure is a decent size of a dose right? well here lies my problem.

last time i ingested these mushrooms, they were off the same syringe, but i used the cake method. of that grow, i ate 6 grams and got a tiny but fucked up. but totally not enough. like i would think i would like a dose 3 times as strong as that time. but you see now i took those other jars from the same syringe and this time i did a casing method. i got a lot of mushrooms now. something like 16 grams all dried up.

but since i took 4 an hour ago i feel only slightly slightly weird. well i feel weird. anyways, not how i would like to be. when do i know its time to take more. because although these muchrooms grew from a brf casing, i would guess they would be the same potency as the ones from the brf cake. namely because this substrate is poor in nutrition.

so how should i increase my dosage now? every hour take 2 grams? every half hour 1 gram? unknown, hey i spelled it right.

listen another question. i did a wbs/brf casing too. this should have same potency as brf cakes and casing? or better because more nutrition? they are PR strain.

--------------------
There must be some kinda way outta here said a joker to the thief.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinestarseed1066
officially hosed

Loc: close enough to get mysel...
Re: Unkwown dosage and potency [Re: ralphie]
    #4100422 - 04/26/05 10:16 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

even the "low nutrition" brf should yeild plenty powerful fruits. maybe not like h.poo, but they should still kick you in the butt.

have you been nibbling aborts while picking? :P or did you eat the 6g recently? that would explain your lack of high...i build tolerance to these things at an unbelievable rate, and so do most ppl i know

--------------------
Under his instruction, I taped drumsticks to his head and turned him into a sort of mummy, or perhaps a caterpiller in a cocoon. He remains this way for about three hours, making bizarre noises, pretending to be a new species that must learn to walk and talk and eat, etc. And he communicates with other life forms by way of the antennae on his head. Eventually we jam a tube from a waterbong into it's mouth and figure he's learned all he needs to know.

Edited by starseed1066 (04/26/05 10:17 PM)

Offlineralphie
Stranger
Re: Unkwown dosage and potency [Re: starseed1066]
    #4100431 - 04/26/05 10:18 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

i ate 4 grams an hour 20 min ago. havent tripped in three weeks. and that was my first time too. and then 10 years ago maybe.

--------------------

Offlinewhatever123
Whatever I did, I'm sorry
Male User Gallery

Loc: San Diego, CA
    #4100438 - 04/26/05 10:19 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Is it possible to slowly build a tolerance (without ever tripping) and be able to handle something like, a 10-20 gram dose your first time? That would be fucking wierd as shit.

--------------------
Koala Koolio said:
there should be a 3 month waiting period between registration and posting. :wink:

Offlineralphie
Stranger
Re: Unkwown dosage and potency [Re: whatever123]
    #4100447 - 04/26/05 10:20 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

i dont know man. lets stick to the topic of right now. how much should i eat progressively

--------------------

Offlinestarseed1066
officially hosed

#4100449 - 04/26/05 10:21 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

whatever123 said:
Is it possible to slowly build a tolerance (without ever tripping) and be able to handle something like, a 10-20 gram dose your first time? That would be fucking wierd as shit.

my first time i had about 2g of potent-ass caps. and they bent me over and delivered it at maximum fury, sans lube or reach-around. so i kinda dont think so.

--------------------
Under his instruction, I taped drumsticks to his head and turned him into a sort of mummy, or perhaps a caterpiller in a cocoon. He remains this way for about three hours, making bizarre noises, pretending to be a new species that must learn to walk and talk and eat, etc. And he communicates with other life forms by way of the antennae on his head. Eventually we jam a tube from a waterbong into it's mouth and figure he's learned all he needs to know.

Offlinestarseed1066
officially hosed

Re: Unkwown dosage and potency [Re: ralphie]
    #4100455 - 04/26/05 10:23 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

ralphie said:
i dont know man. lets stick to the topic of right now. how much should i eat progressively

of course. i've never had any luck with progressive dosing. once i start to feel it i've found i only have about 20 minutes to eat more or else it doesnt seem to help at all.

maybe wait a couple weeks and try again? also were the fruits totaly dry? if they were wet still (even a little water weighs a lot compared to dry shrooms) it would throw your dosage way off.

--------------------

Offlinewhatever123
Male User Gallery

#4100456 - 04/26/05 10:23 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

I mean, taking maybe a gram one day, then a gram and a half the next day, then 2 the next day, then 2.5, and so on
and after you build your tolerance so that something like 7 grams won't even touch you (and you have never tripped, you have just eaten enough for your body to adapt to the chemical), you can then take a 10 gram dose and it would be like a 2.5 for a first timer. although you would be a first timer. because that would be cool to say

"Yea dude, first time I tripped, fuckin' took like, shit, umh, 13 grams."

--------------------
Koala Koolio said:
there should be a 3 month waiting period between registration and posting. :wink:

Offlinewhatever123
Male User Gallery

#4100459 - 04/26/05 10:24 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

sorry. just saw what you said

--------------------
Koala Koolio said:

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop:   Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon ½ Pint Jars, Brown Rice Flour, Wild Bird Seed

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation