Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinebeaumcrunner
Stranger
lsa-again!
    #4098241 - 04/26/05 09:01 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

i really wanna try this stuff out and i wanted to know if anyone had experience. i need to know if anyone ever went to the store and bought the seeds. i have found them at several stores but it says nothing about them being treated on the package. my cuz has bought some at a hardware store and grinded them and ingested them and said it was a trippy experience. i have seen ingrediants for the extraction and i am having trouble finding stuff like ether and wood alcohol and i dont wanna use any toxic substances. will soaking them for a few days in water work? i have heard that grinding them finely and soaking in water and draining out the mush will work. any suggestions for me? :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineJCoke
dream observer
Male

Loc: maryland Flag
Re: lsa-again! [Re: beaumcrunner]
    #4098283 - 04/26/05 09:21 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

a simple water extraction would work fine,,,

or you get do what i do, grind them up, throw it in my mouth, and quickly wash it down with mt. dew...

be sure to take a good amount of Ginger an hour or two before ingesting them,,CVS has a good gel cap brand i like and use..

as for as the poison they may have sprayed on them,,,you might just wanna wash the seeds (before grinding) with some soap and stuff,,but I don't know for sure, you might wanna wait until someone more experianced with treated seeds replies...

and save some seeds to plant, there easy to grow, with treated seeds you could plant them,, than harvest them when they grow..

have fun, and report back on your experiance to us, i looooove MGS, good times..

--------------------
hello, your name is life on earth
------------------------------------

"I traveled a long way seeking God, but when I finally gave up and turned back, there He was, within me! O Lalli! Now why do you wander like a beggar? Make some effort, and He will grant you a vision of Himself in the form of bliss in your heart." -the saint of the Kashmir Shaivism tradition: Lalli.

InvisibleStonerguy
I smoke penis
Male

Loc: Lost
    #4098478 - 04/26/05 10:54 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

That will work. LSA is a powerfull drug, I dont know why so many poeple dont like it. I just ground mine up put in a cup of water drank the water + the powder. But my next LSA trip will be from extracted lsa HCl

--------------------
yawn...
SG

InvisibleShnezbit
Psycho-naught
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Threshold.
Re: lsa-again! [Re: Stonerguy]
    #4099902 - 04/26/05 05:34 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

letting it soak in water and then pouring the liquid through a coffee filter and discarding the 'stuff' will spare u much of the sickness. depending how much u use u may still throw up though, but not as much than if u eat the 'stuff' too. if u r going to extract and discard than use a bit more, but not if u plan on eating the stuff too. do search here and in trip tips forum, there's plenty of people talking about this every week. also read up about it on erowid.

OfflineJCoke
dream observer
Male

Loc: maryland Flag
Re: lsa-again! [Re: Shnezbit]
    #4100430 - 04/26/05 08:18 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I thought coffee filters would collect the desired lsa and leave you with crap?? or am i thinking of something else..

also about water extraction, this i have not tested myself but i heard the most of the lsa goes into water within 20-60 minutes of being left in the water, if you leave it in over night or longer you might get a little more lsa but still get alot of the nasty stuff with it,,so you could just add more seeds than normal (say if you were doing 200 seeds, now do 300) and live it to disolve in the water for only about 30 minutes, again this i have'nt tried but only heard works great to get rid of the toxic sick stuff and keeps the lsa at the same time, plus it's faster..

--------------------
hello, your name is life on earth
------------------------------------

"I traveled a long way seeking God, but when I finally gave up and turned back, there He was, within me! O Lalli! Now why do you wander like a beggar? Make some effort, and He will grant you a vision of Himself in the form of bliss in your heart." -the saint of the Kashmir Shaivism tradition: Lalli.

Invisibledurban_poison
myco contractor
    #4101506 - 04/27/05 01:47 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

think im ready to try lsa havent seen lsd in a while then when i do im just not in the mood or the setting was wrong why i didnt buy some to keep i dont know?

InvisibleShnezbit
Psycho-naught
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Threshold.
Re: lsa-again! [Re: durban_poison]
    #4105061 - 04/27/05 09:58 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

coffee filters work fine, no problems. ive heard many say 30 minutes is sufficient.

Offlinebeaumcrunner
Stranger
Re: lsa-again! [Re: Shnezbit]
    #4117043 - 04/30/05 11:39 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

i did the water extraction. i let it sit in the regrigerator for about 24 hours and now it has been sitting out since friday. is it ok the try it on monday or is it no good and i need to do it again? it may be warm and nasty but oh well. :crazy:

OfflineFluxburn
 User Gallery

Loc: Oakland, CA, USA Flag
    #4120921 - 05/01/05 08:47 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

check the lsa/dxm guys lsa guide.

--------------------
ABSTRACT ART (Mine) http://nathanbelomy.com

Offlinenightkrawler
explorer
Male

Loc: new england
Re: lsa-again! [Re: Fluxburn]
    #4123131 - 05/02/05 11:47 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I did morning glories once before, had a blast. I didnt think they would be as good as they were. The packages I bought didnt say whether they were treated or not either. I just poured 5 packets into a strainer, washed them with warm water and detergent then threw em in my mouth and ate them. They didnt taste so bad, but by the time I had eaten around 200 seeds the taste really started to get to me. I gagged a little but got them down. Next time after I wash them I'm just gonna crush them up and put them in some snack packs chocolate pudding. That should do the trick.

I don't think extractions are really worth it either. From what I've read the crude extractions make it a weaker trip, and the advanced ones with petroleum ether and all that just take too long and are too much work. The nauseau you get from eating them without an extraction is not that bad at all, and seems to be overexaggerated. But then again I've only done it once before, so maybe I got lucky.

--------------------

Not all who wander are lost - J.R.R. Tolkien

Offlinemodus
No Stranger
Loc: Is it Friday yet?
Re: lsa-again! [Re: nightkrawler]
    #4124027 - 05/02/05 04:07 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

If you're after an LSA experience I'd recommend Hawaiian Baby Woodrose, 5 - 6 seeds, husk removed carefully and meticulously - under the fuzzy part there is a thin waxy, papery coating remove that too, scrape with your fingernail gently until only the tan/brown waxy kernel is left. Grind as thoroughly as possible, soak in warm water for 20 minutes, drink water and chew on grinds, hehehe it's not that unpleasant.

After about 30 minutes to an hour you get reasonably strong effects, intense body load, mild LSD-like CEVs, and very rushy.

As with any psychedelic, I think proper set and setting is very important - maybe more so with LSA, as the "coming up" for me can be pretty uncomfortable.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds