Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleTYL3R
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Re: Do i need to dry my Shrooms? [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #4104637 - 04/27/05 08:38 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Madtowntripper said:
Quote:

ok i know this might be on here already, but if it is i simply cant find it. So please someone tell me.

Does anyone else get mad when people blatantly lie like this? I mean, this information is on this site in like, 1 gazillion bajillion places. He COULD find it, he just doesnt want to be bothered.

meh.....

You know what bothers me?

Here at the shroomery there are hundreds of people sitting on their ass with information in their heads. When someone has a question why should he go on a long ass search when he can make a post, and get a answer in seconds ? I see why the "search first" rule is in place for the Hunting forum and the like, but why the hell does it matter in a general questions forum ?

***These are the views of a lazy stoner and are not supposed to be make perfect sense.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMadtowntripper
Sun-Beams out of Cucumbers
 User Gallery

Loc: The Ocean of Notions
Re: Do i need to dry my Shrooms? [Re: TYL3R]
    #4105057 - 04/27/05 09:57 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Your probably right. I was in a shitty mood earlier and have been taken to task by several people for taking it out on them.

Still, when you hear the same question 1000 times....

--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Offlinewhatever123
Whatever I did, I'm sorry
Male User Gallery

Loc: San Diego, CA
Re: Do i need to dry my Shrooms? [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #4105156 - 04/27/05 10:24 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

It is not always a lie. Several times I have searched on thing that, yes, I know where out there, but I cam up empty.
And when you make a new post, you will recieve the same info as if you searched. If you don't want to help the person, don't respond.

--------------------
Koala Koolio said:
there should be a 3 month waiting period between registration and posting. :wink:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder