Home | Community | Message Board

Mushrooms.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleStarchild
Stranger
5 Hits for 2nd trip, possibly alone?
    #4099216 - 04/26/05 04:00 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

I've been blessed with the opportunity to acquire some acid in the near future. It will be my 2nd time tripping on acid (first time i took one hit) and 3rd time overall.

Is that too strong a dose for a 2nd time, what's your opinion? I may or may not trip with a friend on this paricular occasion.

--------------------
Be the change that you want to see in the world.

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

-Mahatma Gandhi

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinediscoabe
Stranger

Loc: Nevada
Re: 5 Hits for 2nd trip, possibly alone? [Re: Starchild]
    #4099249 - 04/26/05 04:11 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

In my experience you can take alot more LSD and get away with it than mushrooms. Ofcourse each person is different but in this day and age 5 hits will be fine. If you do plan on tripping alone make sure you have a trip sitter.

InvisibleStarchild
Stranger
Re: 5 Hits for 2nd trip, possibly alone? [Re: discoabe]
    #4099268 - 04/26/05 04:15 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

is a sitter really necessary? I think I handle tripping quite well, I take a more inquisitive and laid back approach to it and keep myself occupied with music or movies or appreciating nature. But then again, I've never tripped very hard. Does everyone lose their bearings at a certain dose?

--------------------

-Mahatma Gandhi

OfflineDrink_Punk_Soda
Now with ExtraVaganza!?
 Arcade Champion: Maeda Line, Moon Patrol

Loc: Nowhere fast
    #4099313 - 04/26/05 04:23 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Yes, of course. At "a certain dose", undefinable because everyone is different, every person can become overwhelmed or confused by psychadelics. It's a difficult question to answer though, because there's no way of knowing the potency of your stuff, nor how you will react to it. I'd say if you're confidant you'll be okay, you probably will be, but it can't hurt to have someone nearby just in case. I mean, if you get to the point where the world stops making sense, you can't speak coherently, and you couldn't dream of operating the phone, it'll be hard to request help.

--------------------

Kumbayah my lord, Kumbayah...

OfflineMycoJunkie
Psilanthropist

Loc: .4merica
Re: 5 Hits for 2nd trip, possibly alone? [Re: Drink_Punk_Soda]
    #4099554 - 04/26/05 05:38 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

I've never done acid.. I'm gonna do about 3 hits my first time, I have some on the way. 3 hits alone.
I think how much acid you've experienced prior to your high dose trip and how well you handled it should determine whether or not you're ready to move up. Nobody can really tell you for sure.
How many hits did you take your first acid trip? I wouldn't do more than 1.5-2 hits more than the most I've ever taken.

--------------------
:cussing::whip:

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: ohio
Re: 5 Hits for 2nd trip, possibly alone? [Re: MycoJunkie]
    #4099564 - 04/26/05 05:41 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

depends on the strength of the hits. I would normally take 2-3 but there are some out there now where 1-2 is plenty. 5 would be WAY out there.

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

InvisiblezSDMF
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: lost in nothing
    #4099571 - 04/26/05 05:45 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

if you're confident you can do well, i don't really see a trip sitter being necessary.  if you want to just get fucked up, i'd definitely reccomend one, though.  i  say this because when i do mushrooms or any psychedelic, and if i want to think deeply aobut something, anyone in my presence really bothers me.  i say anyone with alot of leeway(keke spelling my southern words), because some people just aren't anyone.. ya know ?

if you're just trying to get fucked up, the spiritual or mental aspect probably won't be as big of a deal, and someone sober around damn sure won't hurt.

that makes no fucking sense to me, i hope you understand
have fun, and be safe  :thumbup:

InvisibleHelp on the Way
Slipknot420

Loc: Another World
    #4099634 - 04/26/05 06:06 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

if your first acid trip was only 1 hit, i'd be careful on jumping up to 5 for your 2nd one

double the dose is 4 times the trip for me.........

--------------------
:shocked: *Divine Moments of Truth* :shocked:

"Limitless undying love which shines around me like a million suns - it calls me on and on across the universe" ~ John Lennon

"Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right" ~The Grateful Dead

"Religionists, with their guaranteed eventual paradise, of which they know nothing, taking it all on 'faith,' can't be expected to understand or sympathize with those with a yen to storm the Gate of Heaven and see for themselves what all the praying's about!" ~Robert Hunter

Invisiblezerozero
Stranger

#4099678 - 04/26/05 06:21 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

wel if you haven't tried this acid it might be much much stronger than your first, and one might be fine.

and i've never had acid so week that you could eat five and not be f.u.b.a.r.ed.

if you're acid is terribly weak then five, maybe??? but how would you know unless you try it first.

InvisibleStarchild
Stranger
Re: 5 Hits for 2nd trip, possibly alone? [Re: zerozero]
    #4100027 - 04/26/05 08:01 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

thanks for all your input  :thumbup:.  I actually am pretty confident in my ability to handle a strong trip because I have nothing but respect for the ability of the drug, and all I plan to do as this trip ramps up is lay down and listen to music or take a walk outside during the day (I live in a fairly rural area, lots of woodland around). Of course, I still have no idea what the potency of the hits is and I can't imagine what a trip 5 times as strong would be like.

Also, I would have to think that at that dosage ego-loss is a possibility, but then again I'm looking forward to experiencing that anyway. Based on what everyone is saying, I think I'll test one hit first to see how strong it is in relation to the one I had the first time.

For you frequent, experienced trippers...how many do you take on a typical trip?

--------------------

-Mahatma Gandhi

InvisibleStonerguy
I smoke penis
Male

Loc: Lost
    #4100715 - 04/26/05 11:35 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

I would take 2-3 wait a couple of hours then gauge how you would like to feel. Watch out man ego loss can be very scary.

--------------------
yawn...
SG

OfflineGinseng1
Elegant Universe
 User Gallery

Re: 5 Hits for 2nd trip, possibly alone? [Re: Stonerguy]
    #4100735 - 04/26/05 11:40 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Maybe you should take 1... see how it is, and then take the next 4 hits, on a different date, if you feel you'd be able to handle it.

--------------------
Flowing through beginningless time since time without beginning...

InvisibleDark_Star
jizzing skull penis
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Kratmandu
    #4100751 - 04/26/05 11:45 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

My first trip on anything was a little over 3 hits of fluff....the best doses I've ever done (I haven't taken the white unperfed said to fluff yet...when I do I'll see how they compare to the ones I'm talking about now.), and I wouldn't have had it any other way. It was incrediblly intense....the most mindblowing and magical experience of my life. I wouldn't recommend that others take that much high-quality acid their first time though......I'm glad I did and it was wonderful....but it's intensity was awe-inspiring and earth-shattering.....some people wouldn't be able to handle that much that fast.

--------------------

InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

Loc: Cave of the Patriarchs
    #4100786 - 04/26/05 11:58 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

It's not too "strong" for the right person, but I'd definitely be away from all human civilization were I you. If it's only your second trip, possibly go into some familiar woodlands where no people are around with a backpack of music, a comfortable chair and some other essentials, and trip there without freaking out.

Or if you have a house where no one will notice you're tripping on 5 hits that'd be fine, but the last thing you'd want is for someone to call 911 on you, or Zarathustra forbid you call 911 on yourself as some people have done.

It'll probably all go good though.

--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

InvisibleStarchild
Stranger
Re: 5 Hits for 2nd trip, possibly alone? [Re: Dark_Star]
    #4102094 - 04/27/05 11:05 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Thanks again for all of your suggestions. After careful evaluation...I'm going to do all 5 at once :tongue2:. I realize this might be a very strong dose for me, but now that I've entertained the notion of doing it, I can't help myself. If I'm not meant to take such a large dose, then my trip will probably be bad. But I will approach it with a completely open mind and all the excitement in the world.

I live in a fairly secluded area and I will probably be tripping with 2 of my friends who have both tripped before as well. During the day, this weekend or early next week. I don't think we will be disturbed and we have all kinds of great stuff to do. I will most definitely let you all know how it goes after the fact.

Dark_Star, I've seen you talk about these unperferated sheets of white fluff many times. This might sound crazy but I think that's what I had for my first trip, one hit of that unperferated paper. It's a kinda dull white color. One of my friends and I bought 4 hits from the same guy and I noticed that one of his was really misshapen, bigger than a normal tab and not perfectly rectangular. Is it possible that's what I had?

--------------------

-Mahatma Gandhi

OfflineOrganic
Lloyd

Loc: Overlook
    #4102118 - 04/27/05 11:15 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

that sounds like the white unperf...I got rectangle hits too, they were trimmed in half and 1/8x1/4" instead of 1/4"x1/4"

--------------------

InvisibleStarchild
Stranger
Re: 5 Hits for 2nd trip, possibly alone? [Re: Organic]
    #4102172 - 04/27/05 11:44 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

That's awesome. Never thought that stuff would make it to my neck of the woods, so it never even crossed my mind until now. Certainly does the trick too  :eek:.

--------------------

-Mahatma Gandhi

InvisibleDark_Star
jizzing skull penis

#4103076 - 04/27/05 04:38 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

The ones I mentioned here were around 3 years ago....but it's the same idea, plain white paper, watercolor #14, cheap and inconspicous. I'm not sure if the ones going around now are white fluff, but I wouldn't be surprised if they are...there is a batch of fluff crystal out.

--------------------

Offlinebhamlaxy
Shroomerite
Female

Loc: Nevada
Re: 5 Hits for 2nd trip, possibly alone? [Re: Dark_Star]
    #4103457 - 04/27/05 05:54 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

would one hit be good for a first trip? would i feel the full effects?I know it is different from shrooms, but approximately how intense is one hit of average LSD in grams of shrooms? thanks

InvisibleDark_Star
jizzing skull penis

Re: 5 Hits for 2nd trip, possibly alone? [Re: bhamlaxy]
    #4103854 - 04/27/05 07:59 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

They are totally different drugs, but as with mushrooms, acid potency varies a lot, sometimes one hit will be enough, othertimes you'll need 3. There's no way of knowing until you've taken them. 2 hits should give you a good experience.

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience