Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!
Ok...I put a cake in the terrarium a few weeks ago, and yesterday as I picked off of it a beutiful Mazatapec mushroom, I noticed that in a little corner at the top, there was some green...dark green...definiteley contam...sort of powdery... I threw the cake out...keopt the shroom....Can someone please tell me if I will die from eating this sucker...its so big and beautiful.
Its a mazatapec and they are apparently great - and its only green, so its okay - its like the shit on old bread...You may be allergic to trich, but i doubt it...eat the fucker, on low doses you wont have to worry