Home | Community | Message Board

RVF Garden Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop:   Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon San Pedro

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineLiveByFreedom
Catalyst
 User Gallery

Loc: Mountains
Trip Report: The inter-connectedness of all (long)
    #4098987 - 04/26/05 03:10 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Prelude to my trip: 2 nights ago, on the full moon, i decided to dose 3.5g of Ps. Hawaiins alone. It had been 2 full moons since my last trip, which was 6-7g of mushrooms and 3 hits of liquid lsd, which flipped my world upside down for weeks (for the better). That trip was a HUGE cosmic joke on me, and i had to pretty much rethink psychedelics as a whole. My friend i was with that night was posessed by lsd, i could see it in his eyes, he was physically different. His haircut would change throughout the night, his ears were pointed, his ribs were elongated, and he was the posessor of all truth and knowledge. I actually felt his ears that night, and they were indeed pointed, but not the next morning afer waking up. He'd be playing the guitar, poetically speaking 60 miles a minute, about happiness being illusory, and all these crazy truths. I was scared shitless the whole night, i couldn't get away from him. I tried 10 or so times, and just could not leave the house. When i did finally make it outside, i was out front smokin a bowl where our cars are usually parked. I'm sittin there, tripping like never before, and i see this car creeping up from a block away with no headlights on. Kind of eeked me out, but i continued smoking. It got closer and closer, until it pulled up in front of the house and i realized it was my friend geekin out on acid with this CRAZY look on his face. At that moment, my mind broke down. I thought he appeared out of no-where (which he may very well have done).

That night, i had finally seen the DNA patterns Leary talked about, and being a single celled organism. I seen hundreds of years of memories, imprinted on DNA strands, spinning through space. The whole night it was like i was in this movie, that had already happened (which it has, numerous times, to hundreds of thousands of people).

So, a couple of months pass and i'm back to level one and all these ego games. No patience, and no serenity. I bought 3.5g of mushrooms and decided to dose alone, around a few of my friends. I gobble the mushrooms down at about 10pm, and we begin watching David Blaine on tv. I had not known about this guy, but DAMN! I seen him revive a pigeon, stand in a block of ice for 3 days with no food or water, and had this guy go in a store, come out with a scratch ticket, and he won 16,000 bucks. I teared while watching this, because David Blaine is a super-human, he taps into sources that most of us don't even know exist. He is one spooky guy, and his intensity reminded me a lot of people on acid, truely one with himself and the world.

I started feeling the effects while the show was ending, and decided i didn't want to watch tv anymore, because it completely controls the experience, in a bad way. One friend tried telling me that the most intense trips of his life, were while watching tv. Couldn't convince me...they were watching family guy (WTF is up with family guy always on while i'm tripping, it's really unpleasant).

I went upstairs to see what my good friend steve was doing, and apparently he was working on some really badass electronic music (autechre style). I heard his 30 second clip he'd been working on for 20 hours, and it was utterly incredible. I couldn't believe what i was hearing, he is making proffesional music now, after only 3 months of trying. My friend Dev asks if i wanna go on a bikeride, and i agreed, sounds like fun. It was raining out, but so fresh because it's Boulder in the springtime.

I hop on the Smoothie (my friends badass bike) and we take off. We rode down to a coffee shop, to get some dank coffee. The guy in there had to of known i was tripping, and he gave me some weird looks. The organic music playing in the background was so fucking amazing, i was all blissed out in the store. We sit outside the store (around midnight) to have a cig and our coffee. My friend Dev starts relating to me about his current status with his girlfriend, and seemingly i was in the same position with mine. We had a nice long talk about females these days, not understanding them one bit. I started realizing how smart and well grounded my friend really is. His parents were hippies and they grew him up well. He went to peyote ceremonies as a child and first ate peyote at age 9. He's been to many native american ceremonies, sun dances and such. So, he has some pretty worldy views, and i respect and honor him so much.

He asks if i want to go to a cemetary and i agree, not having been to one since i was a kid. We biked up to his old elementary school, in which the playground is connected to the graveyard, seperated by a fence, which is pretty damn crazy if you ask me. We start walking around the headstones, and i look up at all the trees. SPOOKY! None of them are sprouting leaves like all the other fresh green trees outside the cemetary. They looked like they were meant to look scary, some weird vibes. Dev tells me of this freaky headstone and we start looking around for it. 20 or so minutes later, we walk up to this huge black headstone. Immediately i got scary fucking vibes, and Dev told me to read out the name on the gravestone. I read it, and the name was so scary for some reason, i started shaking and wanting to leave. I have no idea what was up with that, but Dev said he always gets those vibes next to that headstone.

We decided to bike up to the Colorado University campus, it was still pouring, but the greenery was absolutely beautiful. While we're riding, Dev begins talking to me about reality, happiness, truth, oneness, and life in general. He really started putting shit into perspective for me. What's holding me back from what i want?! MYSELF! He asked me if i dis-associate myself from America, or if i include myself as part of mankind, adding to this whole mess. I thought about it and realized that i do try and think i'm different, but really i'm just as lost and confused as anyone else in my neighbourhood or country. We talked about how this year, really new things are starting to happen, consciousness is taking a huge turn, for better or for worse.

Can you feel the interconnectedness of everything that is? Isn't love a fucked up thing? Love is on the verge of hate. Enlightenment is on the verge insanity. Do love, hate, enlightenment, or insanity actually exist? What about riding that fine line between the polar opposites? It's kind of a lonely place, OM a lonely thought. Humans are such a fucked up race. We don't just eat, sleep, and reproduce. We have options. After thinking a lot of this, i was VERY high, i was in that fine line between love/hate, and enlightenment/insanity. This is the groove you get in, when you make music, when your thoughts are just open.

Acid junkies. Ever spoke to an acid junkie about reality? WHOA...can you prove that you aren't a figment of my imagination? Can you prove anything? What if we die and then NOTHING. I don't believe that happens, because i am a conscious being, and i create. Then, is death a new beginning?

This isn't all of the trip report, i have to stop typing, but i'll be back in a while to add more. It was such an inspiring night and put many things into perspective for me.

--------------------
"Everything is not as it seems." Eye

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Loc: Memphrica
Re: Trip Report: The inter-connectedness of all (long) [Re: LiveByFreedom]
    #4099093 - 04/26/05 03:31 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Sounds like you double tripped good!
Good report, so far.

--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!

OfflineTheHook
GrEeN HeAd
Re: Trip Report: The inter-connectedness of all (long) [Re: mecreateme]
    #4099161 - 04/26/05 03:45 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Nice dude, ya boulders always really pretty in the rain. Smells good too. I can totally relate to the life perspective stuff, everytime i trip i always get the feeling that nothing is absolutely real and that seems to linger for days. Last time for me was last saturday, i was walking around on the hill.

Ya keep going with the trip it sounds great

--------------------
I often come to many challenges and intimidations, but then I remember that you only live life once, one single time through, with no reruns or rehearsals. So just live the way you want and the best you can. Its easy.

Offlineheadset
Stranger
Re: Trip Report: The inter-connectedness of all (long) [Re: TheHook]
    #4100760 - 04/26/05 11:49 PM (12 years, 30 days ago)

id like to speak with your friend. sounds fun - look forward to the rest - remember, let it settle in - things ARE changing, you are too.

Offlinewjames
Phenomenologist

Loc: Europe
Re: Trip Report: The inter-connectedness of all (long) [Re: LiveByFreedom]
    #4107011 - 04/28/05 02:53 PM (12 years, 29 days ago)

At what point does one question what is a valid, knowledge-giving entheogenic experience and what is just a fantasy, a waking dream or temporary psychosis.

Personally, I might draw the line somewhere around hallucinating that my friend has pointy ears.

--------------------
"We're all in this consciousness-raising business together."
"An idle mind is the devil's workshop."
"Everyone should eat hashish, but only once." - S. Dali

Offlinewjames
Phenomenologist

Loc: Europe
Re: Trip Report: The inter-connectedness of all (long) [Re: headset]
    #4107026 - 04/28/05 02:58 PM (12 years, 29 days ago)

At what point does one question what is a valid, knowledge-giving entheogenic experience and what is just a fantasy, a waking dream or temporary psychosis.

Personally, I might draw the line somewhere around hallucinating that my friend has pointy ears

--------------------
"We're all in this consciousness-raising business together."
"An idle mind is the devil's workshop."
"Everyone should eat hashish, but only once." - S. Dali

OfflineLiveByFreedom
Catalyst
 User Gallery

Loc: Mountains
Re: Trip Report: The inter-connectedness of all (long) [Re: wjames]
    #4107082 - 04/28/05 03:11 PM (12 years, 29 days ago)

How the fuck can you deny anytthing you see?! I don't even beleive in hallicinations.

--------------------
"Everything is not as it seems." Eye

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop:   Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon San Pedro

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports