Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinethe_psychonaut
psychonaut
 User Gallery
post-trip visuals? (week later)
    #4097251 - 04/25/05 09:14 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

last monday night i ate 3.5grams of cubensis(equador). i had some good viuals that night. however, i still have minor visuals before i fall asleep, evrynight since then. its not a bad thing, but i was still wondering if this is normal, or if anybody else has experienced this?

--------------------
never be afraid to let your mind explore, just know what you are getting into b4 you jump in the deep end, and do your research on this site and erowid.com

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: hyperspace Flag
Re: post-trip visuals? (week later) [Re: the_psychonaut]
    #4097349 - 04/25/05 09:42 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Normal.

I believe the "visuals" where always there... taking mushrooms just allowed you to notice them. I see visuals all the time and i dont think i have hppd. White walls and blue sky get me the worst, if i smoke pot i can induce them even more.

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Offlinelilbilski4life
fear andloathing inbozeman

Re: post-trip visuals? (week later) [Re: baraka]
    #4097650 - 04/25/05 11:04 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

word, yep i get "Flashbacks" all the time, pot can bring them out more, its all good :laugh:

--------------------
------------------------------------------------

OfflineKras
Male User Gallery

Re: post-trip visuals? (week later) [Re: lilbilski4life]
    #4098053 - 04/26/05 06:34 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

One time my trip was "suspented" (that what we call it) for over two days. But everything is moving a bit every time I concentrate to much or not concentrate at all. Every day (for over 6 months) I see some strange motions, dots (all of my friends see them) or experience self-widening visual perception. At first it was freaking my out but I get used to it. After 4 trips in one month nothing is 100% static. You know: "it's all in the mind". :wink:

--------------------
enjoy life!

Offlinenightkrawler
explorer
Male

Loc: new england
Re: post-trip visuals? (week later) [Re: Kras]
    #4098265 - 04/26/05 09:15 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

a couple of months ago after an incredibly visual trip i've been getting minor visuals when i get high, and even sometimes when i'm sober. they don't bother me, i like them, but it did freak me out at first.

after smoking salvia once i heard this really weird voice, and sometimes when i got really high anytime over the next 2 months people's voices would kind of morph into the unique voice i heard on salvia.

--------------------

Not all who wander are lost - J.R.R. Tolkien

Offlinethe_psychonaut
psychonaut
 User Gallery
Re: post-trip visuals? (week later) [Re: nightkrawler]
    #4098450 - 04/26/05 10:37 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

thnx for the info. although i wouldnt call what i have flashbacks, i do get almost a "mental memory" of the last time i tripped almost evrytime i get them. they usually consist of little glowing orbs falling from the sky or things moving, but never any good colors.

--------------------
never be afraid to let your mind explore, just know what you are getting into b4 you jump in the deep end, and do your research on this site and erowid.com

OfflineTheHook
GrEeN HeAd
Re: post-trip visuals? (week later) [Re: the_psychonaut]
    #4098948 - 04/26/05 01:02 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

yes ever since ive started tripping i'll notice that when i daze off things start to move and change, like dust on windows will look like its blizzarding outside. however these are extremely brief and dont have nearly the same magnitude as while tripping.

i like them a lot, as they remind me of tripping and where everything is always good. :smile:

--------------------
I often come to many challenges and intimidations, but then I remember that you only live life once, one single time through, with no reruns or rehearsals. So just live the way you want and the best you can. Its easy.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate