Home | Community | Message Board

FreeSpores.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineTransiT
Stranger
 User Gallery
Different environment, different effects???
    #4097046 - 04/25/05 10:35 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

I tripped for my first time this past weekend with my two very good friends, i was careful to take all the precautions i have read about on websites like this. My basement was a very VERY comfortable place for me, and one of my two friends who tripped with me is somewhat experienced. We bought a fat quarter from one of my friends, and ate the whole thing. I had the most amazing night in my life, the visuals were beautiful... my hot tub and computer screen were amazing. I had not one bad thought, or one bad part of my trip---- it was absolutly heaven.
My question is, every time you trip, do you generally react in the same manor, or are there too many variables to concider. [Including dose, species of fungus, potency, where you are, and who you are with?] I understand that there will probably be a little different reactions, but generally is it the same or is it a toss up every time whether your trip is positive or negative... PLEASE REPLY I WILL APRECIATE IT A LOT!

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineKodath
strangerThan

Re: Different environment, different effects??? [Re: TransiT]
    #4097102 - 04/25/05 10:44 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

It depends on a lot of things, but whether your trip will be negative or positive mostly depends on your state of mind, and a little less on your setting.

That said the trip can be different every time, in fact it's almost always different every time. If your state of mind is the same then the general direction of the trip should be the same too (positive or negative), but specifics are always different. Of course, even the best state of mind probably won't help if you choose horrible settings :wink:

--------------------

Life: Main event at the MGM Grand. Murphy's fighting Occam, and you're in the stands.

OfflineGinseng1
Elegant Universe
 User Gallery

Re: Different environment, different effects??? [Re: Kodath]
    #4097133 - 04/25/05 10:50 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

If you keep shrooming I guarantee you'll eventually have a "bad trip" eventually because of the setting and your mind-state, so just try to do everything you can for your experience to be as comfortable as that trip.

Bad trips really aren't so bad because there's alot to be learned from them.

Basicaly, every trip is different. Some may be very similar, and some may differ immensley.

--------------------
Flowing through beginningless time since time without beginning...

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience