Home | Community | Message Board

Phytoextractum
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinestarptv23
kindchicka420
 User Gallery

Loc: dancing in my head
dunking cakes when spores dropped
    #4094309 - 04/25/05 09:08 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

i am sure this question has been asked before ...but here it goes again...
does it harm or do anything if spores dropped before harvest ?? I am going to dunk them again for the 3rd time ...will the spores effect anything...I dont see why not but maybe someone has had this happen before and can give me some clues...thankx :mushroom2: :heart: :tongue2:

--------------------
"Six words: drop out, turn on, then come back and tune it in -and then drop out again, and turn on, and tune it back in-it's a rhythm- most of us think God made this universe in nature-subject object-predicate sentences-turn on, tune in, drop out- period, end of paragraph. Turn the page- it's all a rhythm- it's all a beat. You turn on, you find it inside, and then you have to come back (since you can't stay high all the time) and you have to build a better model. But don't get caught - don't get hooked - don't get attracted by the thing you're building, cause... you gotta drop out again. It's a cycle. Turn on, tune in, drop out. Keep it going, keep it going- the nervous system works that way. gotta keep it flowing- keep it flowing.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinehawksapprentice
Yearns to Snowboard
 User Gallery

Loc: Oregon
Re: dunking cakes when spores dropped [Re: starptv23]
    #4094336 - 04/25/05 09:28 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

No worries dude, dunk ahead.

--------------------
"I celebrate the Earth, my home, my mother, my grave, and as long as men are Man they must, if they would preserve the integrated being, do the same---[and preserve]--this rank casual hungry smelly sweaty lusting transitory body, my oozy pulpy liquid-bag-swollen body, bones, blood, hair glands, my bejeweled sex; I love and celebrate it all.  never to let men forget that they are animals as much as gods---that is one thing I shall say."

Edward Abbey

Offlinestarptv23
kindchicka420
 User Gallery

Loc: dancing in my head
Re: dunking cakes when spores dropped [Re: hawksapprentice]
    #4096351 - 04/25/05 07:40 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

cool...iam dunking...

--------------------
"Six words: drop out, turn on, then come back and tune it in -and then drop out again, and turn on, and tune it back in-it's a rhythm- most of us think God made this universe in nature-subject object-predicate sentences-turn on, tune in, drop out- period, end of paragraph. Turn the page- it's all a rhythm- it's all a beat. You turn on, you find it inside, and then you have to come back (since you can't stay high all the time) and you have to build a better model. But don't get caught - don't get hooked - don't get attracted by the thing you're building, cause... you gotta drop out again. It's a cycle. Turn on, tune in, drop out. Keep it going, keep it going- the nervous system works that way. gotta keep it flowing- keep it flowing.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation