Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleStoreFront
|\|ewbie
Loc: Second star left....
chistmas lighting?
    #4094147 - 04/25/05 02:22 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

well i found a strip of the small christmas tree lights and figured it would work well for my grow lights since the wattage is low (not sure exactly tho) and i can set the whole strand on a timer for all my fruiting chambers.

anyone tried this/ or have any advice on whether or not it will work?

only difficulty so far is getting the thing to stay duct-taped to the top of the tubs with the high humidity in them

thanks

--------------------
"What if christmas didnt come this year And no one paid for christmas cheer? Who would cry the biggest tear, The child or the store? Why do brides wear virgin white? Most do not deserve that right. But to choose a color of their delight
Would surely bring on the frowns. To defy the laws of tradition Is a crusade only of the brave.
Suppose the taxman, he comes to town, And you dont lay your money down. Yet mr. jones he killed mr. brown the other day. Well I wonder, whos gonna go to hell." -primus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleSuperMario
Let me make yourave
 User Gallery

Loc: Super Mario World
Re: chistmas lighting? [Re: StoreFront]
    #4094150 - 04/25/05 02:23 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Use concrete cement or a glue gun, or both to keep it stuck up.

--------------------

InvisibleStoreFront
|\|ewbie
Loc: Second star left....
Re: chistmas lighting? [Re: SuperMario]
    #4094161 - 04/25/05 02:30 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

right on ! ty

--------------------
"What if christmas didnt come this year And no one paid for christmas cheer? Who would cry the biggest tear, The child or the store? Why do brides wear virgin white? Most do not deserve that right. But to choose a color of their delight
Would surely bring on the frowns. To defy the laws of tradition Is a crusade only of the brave.
Suppose the taxman, he comes to town, And you dont lay your money down. Yet mr. jones he killed mr. brown the other day. Well I wonder, whos gonna go to hell." -primus

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix