Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineDroz
Love of Life
 User Gallery

Loc: Floorida
evolution
    #407320 - 09/28/01 07:38 AM (22 years, 6 months ago)

Does it have a grand design?

I dont believe it has a complete design... i believe that we basically are creating it as we live life. One thing i do believe is that we should be evolving to our natural environment that means outdoors butt-naked. I see mankind as hiding in there caves. The thing that questions me most is what is the next step in evolution...??? That is the big question that seems to be the most important.

I believe yes, maybe the earth is coming to a catastrophy, because bad people have been digging out the insides of the earth for life times. I believe all that stuff like gold, and silver and the stuff inside of the earth is what makes it in equilibrium. So the pole shift is basically the creations way of destroying the insects that are destroying there whole bigger game. Hmm... but maybe these evil people know this and plan to once again cheat evolution and go off in there space ships just to return after they have wiped out most of the population... but we shouldn't let that happen. Somethings got to give. I believe even if we die we start over in a form of energy at the beginning of it all to come to the same place that we have been going. I believe that this whole game is eternal and keeps getting more complicated as you higher evolve. Its a game! =) We must play this game as a life situation. So how do we evolve to the next step that is the question. Maybe its the concept of time? I believe that there is no past present or future. We are all three at the same time. All at once.

I believe that everyone knows everything. So we just need to wake up and realize that.. and have fun! Terence Mckenna said all it would take was one big party.

Sound good or what?

Love.
Destroy the ego free the real self.

--------------------
Evolution of Time.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Re: evolution [Re: Droz]
    #407455 - 09/28/01 11:23 AM (22 years, 6 months ago)

Droz..you definetely know your shit.

As far as evolution goes..what I know is that all life forms exist in order to gain wisdom through experience. We live our lives, and gain wisdom on how to better ourselves and the rest of the world. After many hundreds or thousands of lifetimes, we return to creation and share all of the wisdom we have gained. Creation uses our knowledge in order to evolve. Creation is constantly striving to evolve.
As far as living with nature butt naked. I agree. We have become too distant to the Earth, and all of our technology is man vs. nature. We need a reality check because, the Earth provides life for us, we have to respect it.
Without going into any details, I think everyone knows what we have been doing to the Earth. It's called rape and desecration.
Gold and silver are precious metals. Not because they look pretty, not because people will pay a lot of money for them. It's because Gold is a universal element. Gold exists within our blood. Gold opens portals from the 4d. Saphires, Sugalites, and Diamonds open portals into the 5d.

You say life is a game... that couldn't be more true. We are all here for a reason, we chose to come here. We are here to learn. But learning is not supposed to be boring, learning is supposed to be a creative, spontaneous, intuitive process.
But we all have a choice, are we going to continue abusing the Earth until it has no choice but to destroy us? Or are we going to come together in harmony and recognize the Earth as an entity in itself, that we should care for and love just as we would anyone else. This is how we will evolve as humans. We must become in harmony with the Earth, the Sun, the Moon, and the rest of the Universe. Their is a natural order to things...and it doesn't involve internal combustion engines, oil drilling, seal clubbing, tower building, sea stripping.
The present is now, we create our future by what we do in the present. We can base our learning by mistakes we made in the past, but we are always in the now.
The moral of this story, is that in order to evolve, humans must take 100% responsibility for their actions. What you did is not a God's fault, or your sisters. You made a choice and it is your responsibility, good or bad. No one is going to chop your hand off if you make a mistake, but you just need to know you are accountable for what you do so that you don't make the same mistake in the future. Likewise, when you make a good decision and hold yourself accountable, you will feel very happy, and will be congratulated.
This is the next step.

InvisibleMokshaMan
enthusiast
    #407702 - 09/28/01 04:32 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

Clearly evolution's only design is to reassure the continuation of the species, through adaptation to the environment. Now this can take several shapes, there are permanent ones(such as the loss of a tail) and ones that can change based on the environment(such as adjusting to the "lack" of gravity and then readjusting to the level on earth on return). Since people are not "hiding in there caves" and have a greater degree of control over their environment, genetic mutations for the most part have no real advantage. I'm sure you can find exception to that, such as Einstien's brain and the such; however, this is the basic of evolution. Even if we were living in caves, we're still controling our environment to a certain degree(by not being out in the rain, which gives a better chance of survival). I've never been able to understand the back to nature with us line of thought, but that doesn't mean you're not entitled to your opinion. If there is a global destruction that will change life as we know it coming, why would we want to go back to nature to greet our possible destroyer with open arms? Of course some would say that if we don't how are we going to know how to survive if we make it through the destruction. If it weren't for us escaping from nature, we wouldn't be able to feed the current number of people on earth(not the we are feeding everyone, but technically we should be able to). Although I do agree that we don't know the full ramifications of our plundering the resources of the planet, I don't know how we can say it will with any certainty lead to a global disaster. If anything I think we need to move further away from nature or we'll simply end up like the dinosaurers, dead and gone. We know that nature has with little descrimination destroyed almost everything it has created, I for one don't want that to happen to my species. We also know for certain that this little solar system won't last forever. Not only do we need to figure out how to live free from nature, but free from the sun. At some point it will destroy everything that exists in the solar system. While it is in our interest to us it for now, I don't think we should become dependent on it. If the world does once again fall into a "dark age" I personally hold out little hope for mankind. As for evolution, clearly the next evolution can't be determined without knowing what sort of environmental change is coming.

As for everyone knowing everything, sorry I can't believe it because there are too many idiots and people that refuse to see any other point of view in the world.

--------------------
Men can only be happy when they do not assume that the object of life is happiness.
-- George Owell

Anonymous

Re: evolution [Re: MokshaMan]
    #407881 - 09/28/01 08:49 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

The idea is not to escape nature, it is to live in harmony with it, rather than against it.
As for the sun, it is the source of all the life that we know. We will never live free from the sun, else we would not exist. For within it contains our DNA codings and all life as we know it. Does the sun not provide warmth to our planet? Does the sun fail to rise and spread it's rays to our fields and trees?
We are taught to fear the sun, fear it's radiation, when radiation is the source of creativity. The first radioactive element discovered was coveted as a sacred gift. It was carried by Abraham in what the Bible called "The ark of the Covenant" This element was ur-anium, the place where the central control center for all of our creativity resides in the cr-anium. Radioactivity used in the proper way promotes creativity and expansion of consciousness... used in an improper way (such as underground nuclear testing) results in massive Earthquakes and erupting volcanoes.
The fact is we are totally dependant on our sun for evolution. What are you going to do? Block it out?

InvisibleMokshaMan
enthusiast
Re: evolution [Re: ]
    #407888 - 09/28/01 09:09 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

I'm fully aware that without the sun this would be a desolute rock floating out in the middle of no where or simply wouldn't exist in the first place. I'm aware that it provided warmth, food for plants, and an infinite amount of energy. What I'm saying is that we need to utilize it while we can, because eventually(not for a really long time, possibly several million years) the sun will be no more and could take everything in this solar system with it. I don't know about you, but I want to reassure that my species isn't here when that happens. How do we do that? Well there's a whole heck of a lot of other "suns" out there, and I'm sure other planets that would be habitable. Thank you for making my case so much easier, we have something that can produce enough energy that we should be able to travel beyond the limits of our sun. Uranium and other radioactive materials which can be converted into energy. I personally have a problem with returning to the conditions that are currently plagueing much of the African continent. I like medicine and the medical advances that have been made. I can reasure you that I wouldn't be here without them and in fact most people wouldn't be. I'm not saying that we don't need to find a more healthy balance between nature and technology, I am saying that it is man against nature. Someday she'll come for us and I'd like to think that a new "Noah's Ark" could be made to reassure the continued existence of my species. Nature has little regard for what it destroys, why stand and wait for her to consume us all? Why not admit that nature doesn't care about any beast within her grasp? And of course since we have free will why not protect our species from her grasp when it comes for our throats? Nature is not kind or gentle, she is however constant and unrelenting. I know, I sound like I live indoors all the time, I actually do a lot of gardening and this summer that's all I did. I have a very strong love/hate relationship with nature, I love her but I know that she can destroy us all at any time and I'd hate to see all of humanity wiped out. I'm not telling you that you're opinion is wrong, I'm just stating what I believe and why.

Edited by MokshaMan on 10/03/01 02:54 AM.

--------------------
Men can only be happy when they do not assume that the object of life is happiness.
-- George Owell

OfflineDroz
Love of Life
 User Gallery

#407920 - 09/28/01 10:18 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

tools or not we do survive and that is a part of what is done to sustain life... survival of the fittest... adapted to nature or adapted to the tool that we created, either way we are a part of it and will always be with or without technology... technology is good it does have its advantages for living... but that is only for pro-longing life... which brings up the topic of death and what really happens in the afterlife technology cant figure out... and we can only imagine.

Love.

Edited by Droz on 09/28/01 11:27 PM.

--------------------
Evolution of Time.

Offlinemissulena
enthusiast
    #407943 - 09/28/01 11:41 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

nature is all there is you cant escape nature anything that humans create or do is an act of nature.

InvisibleMokshaMan
enthusiast
Re: evolution [Re: missulena]
    #408205 - 09/29/01 10:52 AM (22 years, 6 months ago)

So outside of the earth's atmosphere is still controlled by nature? While there might be something that effects what happens outside our happy little sphere, I wouldn't be so bold as to say it's the same thing the effects the atmosphere. While I see the point that nature created us therefore we are nature, but if we're redesigning nature to fit our purposes(genetic engineering) then how is that "an act of nature." Doesn't that go against nature, isn't it in fact unnatural? I mean are we so bold to think that nature will be any more kind to us in the long run than it was to any other of its creations that's long dead? I for one am not.

--------------------
-- George Owell

Offlinemissulena
enthusiast
    #408415 - 09/29/01 04:20 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

For starters nature is not an entity you make it sound like one. So nature has no ego or anything like that andexists in many forms that are even new to us. If you look close enough its all connected all made of the same stuff and its antropocentric(sp) and grandiose to think humans and there creations are any different

OfflineKeepAskingTime
addict
Loc: Central PA
    #408447 - 09/29/01 05:23 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

Nature as in the vegetation and growth, or Nature as in the planets, gravity, electricity, space, etc.?
Disasters are caused by gravity/magneticism, electrictity, temperatures, etc. Thus you're blaming dimensions I guess.
Or Nature as in vegetation and the sort, which doesnt hurt species in the least by itself.

--------------------
I'm praying for infinite lapdances in heaven and an infinite supply of cocaine to snort out of Angelina Jolie's ass crack.

InvisibleMokshaMan
enthusiast
    #408467 - 09/29/01 05:47 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

You're right, it's not a thing; however, this does make it easier to discuss. I'll agree that it has no human or animal characteristics. I do disagree with you on the point that it's all the same stuff. Admitedly it's all made from the same stuff on the most basic level, that doesn't mean it's all the same stuff. Everything on the most basic level is the same, yet there's a difference between animals and minerals. If you don't get what I'm talking about, here's a clue animals move(whether because they're aware that they can or it's purily instinctual). I mean I've never come across a plastic anything in nature. Do you know why the Lincoln monument is toped with a small aluminium pyramid? Because aluminium doesn't really occur in nature by itself(it has to be extracted) and was therefore a highly valued metal, yet now that pyramid is nearly worthless because it's everywhere(not by nature's choice, but man's inovation). For halloween this year, I bought a vinyl jacket, polyester shirt and pants; which are synthetic materials as in man-made or not natural. And if you really think about it, if I take it like you suggest that we're all made of the same stuff everything is equal then. Meaning I have as much value as the sun... we're just the same thing on the most basic level, although there's a lot more of the basic material in the sun... I've said it before(possibly not in this discussion) and I'll say it again: nature doesn't care about you, me, or any other creature on this planet, because as you pointed out it's not a thing. Since that's true why not be safe, rather than extinct?

--------------------
-- George Owell

InvisibleMokshaMan
enthusiast
Re: evolution [Re: KeepAskingTime]
    #408487 - 09/29/01 06:09 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

Nature as in both, since both are necessary for life on this planet. Without both the vegetatable matter and weather(which is created by temp, grav, magnetics, etc.) we wouldn't exist. I admit that nature is something that we needed to come into existance; however, we're using the vegetation to suit only our purposes and live in boxes to escape weather. I'm not blaming anything, it's simple change since nothing is constant. All I'm argueing for is that we shouldn't be so bold as to think that we'll continue to exist no matter what changes occur. And since we can't reassure that, we should try to do everything in our power to reassure the continuation of our species. I personally believe that if we're not trapped solely in one place we have a better chance of survival.

I mean looking around the solar system should tell you that nature is not constant. Just because something seems to be a rule here, doesn't mean it's a rule anywhere else in this system. I mean look at gravity, it's not the same on every planet. What about magneticism(which isn't the same as gravity), it's not the same on every planet. While there are things external from the sphere of the earth that effect nature(such as the sun, gravitational fields) this is the only planet that has developed an atmosphere which allows the existance of planets and animals. If a global destruction occurs, we could be pretty screwed. If we're smart and use our "free will" we'll do whatever we can to reassure that if this does happen our species has a safty net with enough genetic diversity to continue on earth once everything has returned to "normal." I don't understand why everyone is so against a "saftey net" for our species.

--------------------
-- George Owell

Offlinemissulena
enthusiast
    #408509 - 09/29/01 06:45 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

I see what your saying mokshaman but you are saying we should ecape nature for our own survival this idea is not escaping nature it is exactly the rules that all wild beasts down to single celled critters follow- do whatever it takes to survive, you cant escape it

OfflineDroz
Love of Life
 User Gallery

#408526 - 09/29/01 07:07 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

or can you?

Love.

--------------------
Evolution of Time.

InvisibleIshmael
enthusiast

#409310 - 09/30/01 03:14 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

The why of man and the inescapable attractor of evolution

We must first state our assumptions, or knowledge of this matter will likely be too watery and theoretical to actually amount to much. That said, the assumptions are (re) stated here:
1) Evolution is a process that promotes diversity.
2) Evolution is a process that promotes stability.
3) Evolution is a process within a larger grouping of processes known collectively as ?nature?.

Nature, it must be stated, is the collective process of life (which is still a process with yet another grouping of processes). Not life limited to only earth, but any life that would occur under similar circumstances in any location. And life as would be classically defined is Response to environmental change over relatively small time-scales. For that life model, a rock would not necessarily be alive because its response to environmental factors occurs relatively slowly. This is not to say that you cannot fit rocks, water, fire and air or other ?inanimate? material into the category of life (as animist religions have and continue to), you merely have to think about changing the scale of time to more relativistic terms. If you expand your perception of time, all things ?small and large? become irrelevant and all things react dynamically to change.

And if one can come to grips with including inanimate matter into the process of life by extenuating the time scales far enough, it begins to be clear that all interaction within the universe is really the collective buffering of energy (potential for change) over time. Evolution then is the process of coming up with greater and greater potentials for buffering change: promoting the diversity of dissipative structures*.

*Dissipative structures are self-organizing points of instability within systems far from equilibrium (uniform energy - cancellation of opposites to form composites). The most simplistic visualization of a dissipative structure is a spiral (think Tornado/Hurricane for a more real-world interpretation). What dissipative structures do is exactly what it sounds like - they /dissipate/ energy to force a system onto a new level of equilibrium. Life is a promotion of this idea; life takes in heat and light energy and then distributes it through itself - /dissipating/ the energy through absorption and producing stability through equilibrium. So in one sense, evolution is really just the process of putting a face on chaos. But because life as we know it is based off of this evolution, this diversification, we place the current system of life on this planet in jeopardy through our behaviors.

This is not an inherent human trait, and that cannot be stressed enough; it is a cultural affliction based largely upon our swollen population. Our way of life is not necessarily /bad/ or /evil/ - it merely becomes destructive when there are too many people trying to live through it. Too many people viaing for the same resources and thus over-exploiting them on global scales. We defy the law of diversity by placing ourselves at odds with evolution and stripping away all vestiges of it. And why would we do that? Because our culture believes that we?re at war with this collective of processes called ?Nature?. It?s an old story, an old myth, one we should really be getting over by now. But what we really end up fighting is /evolution/; not nature but a process of nature (it is impossible to be ?at war with nature?- it?s a nonsensical assertion but one integral to our culture - a thing fighting itself. Insanity, revolution, coup...all manifestations of the non-sensical statement within our mythology that asserts that we are at war and must subdue nature and thusly ourselves - born into sin). A process of nature-life that produced us (though some will argue that point yet).

So civilization isn?t inherently evil, it just doesn?t work well for its practitioners and destroys a huge continuity of evolution (It hasn?t been this bad since the Permian Extinction) when it becomes the cultural dynamic for six billion individuals. That?s the first step, realizing that the /unification/ effect of our singular culture is contrary to evolution - to doesn?t work well from a biological point of view (though, from a cultural point of view, it works exceptionally well at doing exactly what it was produced to do: subdue ?nature?). The second step is looking /outside/ of our culture for something else. ?Living in Caves? I think it was called here, though I may be assuming too much when I translate that to mean tribalism. I?ll go on anyway for t he sake of discussion.

The difference between our civilization and tribalism is largely one of inter-relationships. Tribalism is inherently non-hierarchical while Civilization is inherently hierarchical. A social hierarchy is a pretty ordinary concept to us - an elite affluent few [tended to by / tending] the hordes of the peasantry who have very little in comparison. Why this doesn?t /work/ for people is that it offers no real security and is the most physically demanding of all human social conventions (strict agriculturists spend more calories getting their food than limited agrarian or non-agrarian societies do).

All that you can really count on in civilization is that you?re probably stuck on the lower end doing the hard work with very little to show for it. This breeds discontent which in turn breeds war which in turn breeds more insecurity. You constantly have uppity peasants with the damned notion that they are smart enough to govern themselves, and perhaps more importantly, capable of governing themselves. So if you?re not worrying about the crops failing and your family starving, you?re worried about the starving farmers rising up in revolt because of the heavy handed tyranny they perceive themselves as living under. Not the best basis for stability. In fact, I wouldn?t have too much trouble believing that in all of civilized history that there hasn?t been a single year where this hasn?t been the case (though current civilized convention has bred the sociological focus of insulating its members from the real world through the precious art of Media and through the talented hands of the Spin Doctor. (Thusly, it is not impossible for the constituency to fully believe that the world is nice and wonderful when in fact it is very far from it, that is what is wanted, that is the whole point. Lulled to sleep the American Dream).

What places civilization on the fringe of evolution (for it can?t really ever escape it or conquer it, only just resist it?s pull) is its tendency towards assimilation. We have the notion that /our/ wonderful culture with its grand towering edifices and vast marvels is the epitome of the human endeavor - that the way we live is the way all human beings are supposed to live. And because we have to conquer the world (evolution and life) in order to live this way, everything that we do /must necessarily be for the best/. We absolutely /must/ continue to fight the spectra of this concept called ?nature? because not doing so would mean that we?re living in some inferior manner. In a /profane/ manner that is not only an affront to human sensibilities, but an affront to God, Jesus, Buddha, Zoroaster, Muhammad, Socrates and all the rest.

But none of that can possibly be true. Human beings have lived in a non-civilized manner for more than 99 percent of their existence upon this planet - literally millions of years up until this day and were only as harmful as the typical lion, bear or sea otter. The notion that our culture has the one right way to exist is just a fallacy, an inferior edifice built on bad principle, like those laughable attempts at flight you see in old black & white reels (the guy with boards strapped to his arms flapping madly) before the laws of aerodynamics were conceived. And I say it again, because it begs saying, that it is this false pretense that puts us directly at odds with evolution, life and that inferior edifice we call ?nature?. It is not something inherently human.

The point I?m trying to make is that human beings are Nature themselves, that they are Evolution, and that only in mentally separating ourselves from either or both do we place ourselves into the position we are in.

But even with what I?ve said as clear as I can make it, I want to disabuse anyone with the notion that it is possible for human beings to ?Go back? to ?living in caves?. First, very few human beings ever lived in caves; most human settlements were just exposed to the elements and decayed back into the ground never to be seen again. Our ancestors were no-more cavemen than we are today Condo-men. Second, civilization has made it impossible to go back. We can?t just abandon our monster as the Mayans did, we have razed the world as we?ve marched across it and have destroyed that possibility. We have to go forward, not necessarily with civilization (indeed if we do, I expect the human race to have been all but wiped out in my lifetime), but with a new social endeavor that reveals civilization as futile, tedious and unhealthy. Some call it the Third Way. I have no term to replace it, so I let it stand; neither one way nor the other, but a completely different way. A new way to live, and soon because we don?t have a lot of time left to try.

Ish

InvisibleMokshaMan
enthusiast
    #409322 - 09/30/01 03:30 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

Perhaps escape is too strong of a word, retreat might be better... And yes, I am basicly stating the most basic rule of existenece, survival.

--------------------
-- George Owell

InvisibleMokshaMan
enthusiast
Re: evolution [Re: Ishmael]
    #409335 - 09/30/01 03:55 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

Very interesting and good reading. A very well thought out logic, except for one thing that's bugging me. I have a problem with your idea that humans are still evolving. We may still be diversifying, but since we essentially control our own environment(living in house, medical surgery, antibotics, etc). Those people that would normally die from being either unable to adapt or unsuited to exist(of course this sort of struggle for survival still takes place in some places around the globe, Africa), generally do still exist(which might explain why the birth rates are going down in "civilized" countries). And for a long time people would marry others not because they were the fittest, but because they had the most wealth or belonged to the same social class. I don't mean any offence, but there are people with down syndrome having children. While I have no objection to this, in the wild this would have never happened because these people would most likely not have survived long enough to breed. We've essentially changed evolution to the point were it no longer matters if you're fit for survival, look at Stephen Hawking.

A third way huh? Any suggestions for how this would be accomplished in a different way than most other changes have come, ie violently? Would the idea/concept of money not have to be abandoned for this to take place? If so, I'd hold little hope for it coming.

--------------------
-- George Owell

Anonymous

#409382 - 09/30/01 04:58 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

Humans follow a specific path of evolution. There are seven evolutionary steps, with each step having seven levels. Right now, the majority of humans are on the 5th level, of the 2nd evolutionary step. Which is belief in higher forces, Superstition, Fear of evil, Veneration of good. Here we see the development of religions, superstition, and gods. Our lack of real knowledge of Creation and fear makes us vulnerable to powers that we don't understand. A good portion of the current mass of humanity is on this level.
Level 6 is the first awareness of the meaning of our lives and the real spiritual life, development of the first spiritual cognition and their use. Spiritual healing, telepathy. This is man's first awareness of the spiritual world. He is no longer looking for answers but has no real understanding. It is the beginning of spirit and its uses. The average earthman is at this level.
Level 7- Development of knowledge and wisdom. The mind is developing and our accumulated wisdom from millions of years of lifetimes is creating intellect. Man is becoming aware there is more to life than his brief material existence.

And then we reach step 3 - Life with intelligence

1- It is the age of the mind. We can be considered intelligent life forms now. We have broken through the age of ignorance and have advanced well in the sciences. Our awareness of spirit and our connection to creation is stronger, for we are learning to create new foods, crossbreed animals, and are searching for understanding of how life works.

2- We are leaving behind the false thinking of the past. We no longer accept old myths, idols, and false gods. Real intellect and reasoning are providing us with enlightenment.

3- High technology is becoming a part of our world. Genetic engineering has led to the creation of the first life forms. The secrets of the universe are beginning to unfold to us, and man is learning about his place in the scheme of things. This is the present position of the educated Earth human.

4 - Awereness and Utilization of nature's laws. Man is leaving behind the old belief structures and is gaining in wisdom about the universe around him. Here we see develepmont in the sciencesas man learns to understand the forces of nature. There is high technology in the field of genetics as we learn to clone our cells and experiment with different life forms.

5- The use of spiritual forces in life. The development of the spirit is now playing a bigger part in the role of man. We have learned more about the ability of spirit to help us in life and are beginning to solve fewer problems by material means.

6- Understanding life through wisdom, truth, and logic. Man is on the verge of real understanding of Creation and the material universe around him. Contact with higher life forms begins. The spiritual world is now more understood, and the true meaning of life is unfolding. Our existence as part of Creation is becoming clearer, and peace among men is starting as the need for material things slips away.

7- Awareness of the real meaning of life- Man has a real knowledge of the laws of Creation and how to use them in society. Belief systems and religions are fading away as man develops true understanding of his role in Creation. It is understood that gods are actually human life forms with greater knowledge than most, and we now know that gods are also subject to Creation.

Then we reach Step FOUR - Life with spiritual understanding

1st level- Clear understanding of the spirit. We are now living in harmony with nature and Creationbecause we have real knowledge about life and spirit. Our thinking is clear, but we have little experience dealing with life using spiritual power.

2nd level- The truth of spiritual knowledge and Wisdom. We have real knowledge of the spiritual forces as we begin to use telepathy, telekenesis, time travel, and control over nature.

3rd level- We now have real knowledge of the spiritual forces as we begin to use telepathy and the other spiritual powers in our day to day lives. Many of our problems are solved with spiritual consciousness rather than material means. Our spiritual self is now understood, and we work with energies of all life forms.

4th level- Cognition of Creation and its laws. We have come to a personal knwoledge and of our connection with Creation and have a better understanding of the meaning of life and our role within it. The material world is becoming less important to us as we are learning more with our spiritual senses.

5th level- Living with Creational Laws. The end of the concept of belief. There is a major breakthrough in our development, for now we are living from the Creational Laws and have moved into a time of higher consciousness. We are perceiving life with the higher abilities of spirit instead of the simple material senses of sight, touch, smell, hearing and taste. Our accumulated wisdom from previous lives is being very helpful. Our previous lives and experiences are very clear to us.

6th level- Controlled utilization of spiritual forces. The power of our spirit is causing us to live longer. Health problems are vanishing because we control our bodies through spiritual balance. We are beginning to develop a society of integrity wherein we can sense each other's emotions and thinking.

7th level- First ability to Create living creatures. We have developed very high technology and can roam the universe. The knowledge of the material life is ours, and we can create our own life forms to work for us. Our genetic scientists can preserve extinct species by recreating them in the laborotory.

Then we reach step 5. Which I wont go into detail now. Unless you want me to. But the point is we are still evolving, and will continue to do so, until we become one with Creation and continue evolving wherby we become an entirely new Creation capable of Creating other universes ourselves. It's a great cycle.

OfflineKeepAskingTime
addict
Loc: Central PA
Re: evolution [Re: ]
    #409593 - 09/30/01 08:48 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

yes Shroomism, please go into the next ones, and possibly the previous ones before...only if you're up to it.
you call it a cycle....what about reaching the most evolved point there? - 7th step, 7th level? what after that? submit ourselves to 1st step, 1st level? travel throughout consciousnesses in history, thus jumping around from step, level to step, level? totally becoming ONE with all and everything, thus beyond all steps, levels...totally uncomprehensible..................?

--------------------
I'm praying for infinite lapdances in heaven and an infinite supply of cocaine to snort out of Angelina Jolie's ass crack.

Anonymous

Re: evolution [Re: KeepAskingTime]
    #409651 - 09/30/01 09:49 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

Ok man you got it. I will start a new post and include every step of Creation.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order