Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinePhotoguy
Drunk andJobless

Loc: Drunk in Texas
My casings are magicaly pinning! All at the same time!
    #4090966 - 04/24/05 07:40 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

My four caseings, all being a different strain, started pinning this morning for me. It amazes me that they all just start at the same time. After this is done, im going to do a grow log with more pictures than you can stand. BTW, its day 8 in the fruiting chamber, no sign of overlay. I was so freaking worried about that, but not any more. I guess the trick is to get them in the fruiting chamber early and fan often

--------------------
You gotta check yo' self before you wreck yo' self

B, Z, F, Burma, Cambodian, Golden Teacher, Puerto Rico, South American, Costa Rica, African

My name is Ender Wiggen and I will own you soon. Bean is my second in command, he is PC'ing jars right now.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblebackupwards
peon

Loc: somewhere else
Re: My casings are magicaly pinning! All at the same time! [Re: Photoguy]
    #4090976 - 04/24/05 07:45 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

nice pic man, cant wait to see more.

Offlinehawksapprentice
Yearns to Snowboard
 User Gallery

Loc: Oregon
Re: My casings are magicaly pinning! All at the same time! [Re: backupwards]
    #4090978 - 04/24/05 07:49 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

People worry about overlay WAY too much around here.

--------------------
"I celebrate the Earth, my home, my mother, my grave, and as long as men are Man they must, if they would preserve the integrated being, do the same---[and preserve]--this rank casual hungry smelly sweaty lusting transitory body, my oozy pulpy liquid-bag-swollen body, bones, blood, hair glands, my bejeweled sex; I love and celebrate it all.  never to let men forget that they are animals as much as gods---that is one thing I shall say."

Edward Abbey

Offline_JJ_
PsychedelicRevolutionary
Loc: NSW, Australia
Re: My casings are magicaly pinning! All at the same time! [Re: hawksapprentice]
    #4091165 - 04/24/05 10:12 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Beautiful pic! What camera are you using btw?

OfflinePhotoguy
Drunk andJobless

Re: My casings are magicaly pinning! All at the same time! [Re: _JJ_]
    #4092290 - 04/24/05 04:55 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

What mood am I in? Right now, i have been playing with a new digital rebel XT, its got great high iso/noise quality. But, the lens is what matters most. For most my shots i use my canon 100 2.8USM macro. In the world of canon optics, this lens is in the top 5 sharpest lenses that canon has ever made. I also use my 10D, and my 20D(the rebel is my girls!)

--------------------

B, Z, F, Burma, Cambodian, Golden Teacher, Puerto Rico, South American, Costa Rica, African

My name is Ender Wiggen and I will own you soon. Bean is my second in command, he is PC'ing jars right now.

Offlinecubicidal
Stranger
    #4092371 - 04/24/05 05:23 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Yeah, I've never even seen overlay in my experiences... you have to treat your casings like shit to get it.

Offlinesublimistri
Higher Than AKite
Male User Gallery

Loc: Forgotten
Re: My casings are magicaly pinning! All at the same time! [Re: cubicidal]
    #4092535 - 04/24/05 06:06 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Is that a straight verm casing?also i have a few questions for you since afoaf is having problems pinning. Did you cold shock it? Do you mist it alot?

--------------------
Tradelist
My Ethnobotanical Garden
Cup Greenhouse Tek. Make small sturdy pots (With detachable grenhouse tops) with cups.

Your human friend will have to dose atropine uninformed, I will not spread information that may harm a cat. - Wiccan_Seeker

OfflinePhotoguy
Drunk andJobless

Re: My casings are magicaly pinning! All at the same time! [Re: sublimistri]
    #4094235 - 04/25/05 05:09 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

No, its 60% verm/ 40% coco, or maybe 70/30. I did use a bottom layer of moist verm. I did not mist once, but i do have a ultrasonic humidifier that goes 30 minutes every 2 hours.

I also have them in a 30 gallon tub with a 14 inch bubble rock going under 4 inches of lava rock. I have two holes stuffed with polyfil, and i fan at least 6 times a day.

My temp is between 70-74 and my humidity goes between 80-92%RH. I did not cold shock, did not scratch. I place in my incubation chamber for 3 days, lightly patch a few spots, and fruited. My first pins didn't show until day 8.

--------------------

Offlinelordoftheshroomz
recoveringaddict
 User Gallery

Loc: wouldn't you like to kno ...
    #4094241 - 04/25/05 05:21 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

feels good doesnt it?

--------------------
MY Glove Box, Automated Terrarium, and Incubator
Lil' Wyte, Three Six Mafia, Project Pat will bring it to ya door if theres ana on ya chest.
THE PATRIOT ACT MAY BE THE DOOM OF US ALL! THEY CAN GET THINGS LIKE YOUR MEDICAL/LEGAL RECORDS, YOUR INTERNET HISTORY, YOUR GOOGLE SEARCH INFORMATION, ALL WITHOUT PROBABLE CAUSE OR A WARRANT! ALSO NO ONE CAN LEGALLY TELL YOU. YOU'LL NEVER KNOW UNTIL IT'S TOO LATE, THIS ISN'T EXACTLY A FREE COUNTRY ANYMORE NOW IS IT? THEY ARE DESTROYING THIS COUNTRY SO THEY CAN GET RICHER! THE WAR IN IRAQ ACCOMPLISHED NOTHING! HELP GET THE CONSERVATIVE RIGHT WING-NUTS OUT OF POWER, MAKE AN EDUCATED VOTE!

OfflinePhotoguy
Drunk andJobless

Re: My casings are magicaly pinning! All at the same time! [Re: lordoftheshroomz]
    #4094393 - 04/25/05 08:06 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Yes, yes it does feel good. I am just amazed that this whole process has gone so smoothly my first time. Now I will stress about getting several flushes out of both my cakes and my casings. If its not one thing to stress about, its another.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains