Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlineemptywisdom
simple being oflight
 User Gallery

Loc: Lemuria
Re: Why do some white girls like to have sex with only black guys? [Re: onetime]
    #4091214 - 04/24/05 10:28 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

onetime said:
it makes me sick to my stumach that white girls would have sex with black guys soley for S E X

What? You mean shalow whores with few values and no self esteem don't impress you? Some people are just a hard sell I guess. And I would expect this to make one giddy...

Oh well.

I wonder how many black men hook up with white women out of racial resentment. you know, like, "fuck whitey for what they do to my people, I'm gonna fuck thier woman". I imagine that mentality has got to be a factor in some instances.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleRandalFlagg
Stranger
Re: Why do some white girls like to have sex with only black guys? [Re: SkorpivoMusterion]
    #4091352 - 04/24/05 11:18 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Dr. Halford Fairchild, an associate professor of psychology and Black studies at Pitzer College in Claremont, Calif.,

Translated into English: An over-educated quack who does useless pontificating, research, and work.

Offlinetomk
King of OTD

Loc: PNW
Re: Why do some white girls like to have sex with only black guys? [Re: emptywisdom]
    #4091413 - 04/24/05 11:44 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

emptywisdom said:
Quote:

onetime said:
it makes me sick to my stumach that white girls would have sex with black guys soley for S E X

What? You mean shalow whores with few values and no self esteem don't impress you? Some people are just a hard sell I guess. And I would expect this to make one giddy...

Come on, now. A woman who has a lot of sex with random black dudes isn't necessarily valueless or even without self esteem. Maybe, she is just chasing her bliss without shame, something everyone should do. I'm surprised how quickly some members of this place adopt a judeo-kkkhristian view of the psychology of such relationships. I would guess like most situations that a variety of factors come into play. Be wary of trivalizing peoples sex lives by assuming sexual behavior is simplistic. It isn't. It's so beyond fucked up to think women who have the sex lives they want for themselves are without values.

White women sleeping with black dudes pisses the white men off because thats one white woman he thinks he's entitled to that he can't have. And, the white man is more pissed off because a race he percieves as inferior can have it. In this dynamic, it's the white guy who is being the possessive bad guy, and the black guy and white woman who are chasing happiness fuck what society says.

Quote:

I wonder how many black men hook up with white women out of racial resentment. you know, like, "fuck whitey for what they do to my people, I'm gonna fuck thier woman". I imagine that mentality has got to be a factor in some instances.

See what I mean. Maybe sexual behavior is more complicated then that.

--------------------
"I am eternally free"

Offlineemptywisdom
simple being oflight
 User Gallery

Re: Why do some white girls like to have sex with only black guys? [Re: tomk]
    #4091430 - 04/24/05 11:53 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

I did'nt say this was always the case, and sexual behavior indeed is more complicated than that. Sadley, the fact remain, many people do not treat it that way, as seen in the instance of the person who has sex with multiple people without shame in attempt at chaseing his/her bliss. This never end pretty. And is a product of poor understanding of the complexitys of relationships and the act of sex itself. not to mention what bliss is, which, if you did'nt know, is far more than an orgasm, or many of them, for that matter. The fact is that if you truley feel good about youraself you wont need to hump, you like to, but dont need to. When this is the case, you are able to show the restraint that some with low self esteem and low value structure do not, because if you really have a decent self esteem, and are really chasing your bliss, you are not putting yourself through repeated risk. It's easy to use something like chasing bliss as a veil for a reality that is running from fear.

--------------------

Invisiblelooner2
ABBA fan

Re: Why do some white girls like to have sex with only black guys? [Re: emptywisdom]
    #4091441 - 04/24/05 11:55 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

I think its a mental disease.

--------------------
I am in love with Acidic_Sloth

InvisibleSilversoul
Rhizome
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Barricades
Re: Why do some white girls like to have sex with only black guys? [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #4091753 - 04/24/05 02:11 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Why do some white dudes(like myself) go crazy for asian chicks? The world may never know.

--------------------

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
Re: Why do some white girls like to have sex with only black guys? [Re: onetime]
    #4091776 - 04/24/05 02:17 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

onetime said:

It is disgusting..

--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Edited by mattzdope (06/29/05 03:54 PM)

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
    #4091797 - 04/24/05 02:22 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

tomk said:
Quote:

emptywisdom said:
Quote:

onetime said:

Come on, now.  A woman who has a lot of sex with random black dudes isn't necessarily valueless or even without self esteem.  Maybe, she is just chasing her bliss without shame, something everyone should do.  I'm surprised how quickly some members of this place adopt a judeo-kkkhristian view of the psychology of such relationships.  I would guess like most situations that a variety of factors come into play.  Be wary of trivalizing peoples sex lives by assuming sexual behavior is simplistic.  It isn't.  It's so beyond fucked up to think women who have the sex lives they want for themselves are without values. 

White women sleeping with black dudes pisses the white men off because thats one white woman he thinks he's entitled to that he can't have.  And, the white man is more pissed off because a race he percieves as inferior can have it.  In this dynamic, it's the white guy who is being the possessive bad guy, and the black guy and white woman who are chasing happiness fuck what society says. 

Quote:

See what I mean.  Maybe sexual behavior is more complicated then that.

White chick meets black guy at random place. Black guy smokes a blunt buys bottle of hennessey and cheap motel room. Black guy lets white chick smoke a couple rocks or blow a couple lines. White chick fucks black guy like there's no tomorrow. Never see eachother again.

You're saying this is a complicated situation Tom?

Pretty open and closed if you ask me. :wink:

--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Offlinetomk
King of OTD

Re: Why do some white girls like to have sex with only black guys? [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4092088 - 04/24/05 03:43 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Hey, I've had sex with a black guy in a hotel room like that.  :lol:

But your story is a stereotype and not consistant with the experience of most people in interracial relationships. 

But even so.  Yeah, it's a complicated situation.  Personally, I start to feel clausterphobic when I'm in a relationship for more then, say, eight hours.  I also have trouble because I always feel so awkward around people.  Taking alcohol or drugs helps this.  So, the only way to get laid and be true to myself is to be in situations sort of like this.  The other partner is usually a guy who has so much stress from repressing himself sexually (black gay guys are usually closeted) that an anonymous respite is all he can afford himself.  So, shit that is just about like your story happens.  But, there is still a lot of complication about individual psychology behind it.  Don't be so judgemental about the actions of others.

--------------------
"I am eternally free"

Offlineemptywisdom
simple being oflight
 User Gallery

#4092111 - 04/24/05 03:49 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

damn.
I've said it before and i'll say it agian.
The woman without issues is no more than an idealistic myth. :poke:

--------------------

Invisiblericochet
    #4092155 - 04/24/05 04:10 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

interracial dating doesn't bother me conceptually. if they're happy (whether they are or not re: self-esteem is another issue {that I'll go into more}), who cares? I think most white women are superficially happy with black guys at least at first because it's different and slightly taboo. in most cases the charm wears off, and they realize for better or worse they've made a major lifestyle decision that most of them weren't ready to deal with from such an early age in their development..

my problem with white women dating black guys is that they are unappealing to me, not because of who they choose to date. in my experience, every white girl I've semi-known or worked with who only dates black guys, has kids by a black guy or multiple guys, or is perhaps married to a black guy (save for one example of a 40+ year old former co-worker) has self-esteem issues (sometimes on the surface attributed to weight problems or usually far below the surface regarding their upbringing and that their parents weren't around or caring), poor communication skills (ghetto as hell to the point of being barely understandable but even if so just laughable), little to no knowledge of effective parenting (disgusting displays of dragging their kids around stores, telling them to "shut up" repeatedly while not listening to them, and other examples that make me feel sorry for the kids' futures), etc.

there are definitely exceptions, and imo it's wrong to say "all white women who date black guys are ___________" because like others have said it's much more complicated than a black and white issue. there are certainly grey areas.

interracial couples aren't going anywhere, which from an evolutionary standpoint is cool with me, but I just wish the majority of these couples were better examples and not so fucking stereotypical. if you're trying to break away from racial stereotypes by dating a black guy, fine...but don't fucking become an even worse stereotype when you're comfortably dating black guys.

whatever, though, most people will continue to be ignorant from all angles of this topic. :shrug:

Offlinethenewuser
LSA Guy :-)

Re: Why do some white girls like to have sex with only black guys? [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #4092162 - 04/24/05 04:12 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

I've known many women, and I've never heard of this. (The topic of this thread)

--------------------
Please read my DXM & LSA Guides, here.

If your like MMORPG's, then click here and here!

InvisibleAmethyst_Acid
Digital Ruler
Female

#4092169 - 04/24/05 04:15 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

RandalFlagg said:

Why do some white girls go nuts over the black cock?

as a female i can definitively say that i have no fucking clue why

Edited by Amethyst_Acid (04/24/05 04:36 PM)

Offlinetomk
King of OTD

Re: Why do some white girls like to have sex with only black guys? [Re: Amethyst_Acid]
    #4092204 - 04/24/05 04:28 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

For the guys who don't get it (not safe for work):

Black
White

Hmm. Hard choice, so to speak.

--------------------
"I am eternally free"

InvisibleFreakQlibrium
Son of Uncle Meat
Male User Gallery

Loc: Toronto Canada Flag
    #4092239 - 04/24/05 04:38 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Due to web browser problems i can't open a link unless it's an actual URL, but lemme guess: Is this going to be some comparative difference in size between white and black pinacca's?

--------------------
"Being crazier than a shithouse rat is not sufficient grounds for banishment"

Invisiblevampirism
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#4092246 - 04/24/05 04:42 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

have you considered that sex as bliss is shallow? I'm not saying it's wrong, it's just shallow. Is it wrong for people to look for depth in women?

InvisibleKingOftheThing
the cool fool
 User Gallery

Loc: USA
    #4092297 - 04/24/05 04:59 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

i think its because it taboo, breaking rules ..also the penis size myth ...probably because chicks like bad boys too and blacks dressing thug gives the illusion of a bady boy

OfflineBrAiN
Art Fag
 User Gallery
Loc: Chocolate City
Re: Why do some white girls like to have sex with only black guys? [Re: KingOftheThing]
    #4092309 - 04/24/05 05:02 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

I like asian chicks

I got YELLOW FEVAH!

InvisibleSilversoul
Rhizome
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Barricades
Re: Why do some white girls like to have sex with only black guys? [Re: BrAiN]
    #4092313 - 04/24/05 05:02 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

BrAiN said:
I like asian chicks

I got YELLOW FEVAH!

:thumbup:

--------------------

Invisiblemantis
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bunker Alpha, GMC Flag
Re: Why do some white girls like to have sex with only black guys? [Re: KingOftheThing]
    #4092358 - 04/24/05 05:17 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Exactly, it's a fucking myth... some people don't realize that :shake:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates