Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Peruvian Torch

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
an idea about duality - anyone ever experience anything like this?
    #4091421 - 04/24/05 01:47 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

had this real wierd experience last night. Smoke a couple spliffs, not large, just cigarette-size. Had had a few beers beforehand. Watched Bad Taste on DVD (excellent film btw)
i was knackered by the end, so went to bed. I'd started tripping hard a short way into the movie, i thought it was a little strange considering how small amount i'd had, but realised it was probably due to the alcohol, even though i hadn't had much of that either.
Anyway, before i fell asleep, at one point i was at a place very similar to when i tried Peruvian Torch. The difference was, this time my minds stayed there awhile instead of wondering. What it appeared to be was, I was *almost* at two separate points in my lifetime simultaneously. It doesn't make sense, but I felt like i really was almost there. I have no idea what'd happen if you *did* somehow manage it, or how that'd fit in with all our scientific laws and stuff. The other point in my lifetime i was nearly at, has yet to happen, but even before this was a possiblity.
It's the strangest thing i've ever experienced. It wasn't particularly bad or scary, just...strange.
Maybe it's what happens when you "die" - other people think you've died, but you jsut go back to some earlier point in your life and keep re-living it. Maybe there has to be some special quality for that to happen - i mean like, for all its ups and downs, right now, i wouldn't change anything in my life. So maybe, when you die, you don't actually die.
Now that's trippy

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Re: an idea about duality - anyone ever experience anything like this? [Re: newjon]
    #4096619 - 04/25/05 09:00 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

hmm... wait a few weeks before you trip again... lol

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Peruvian Torch

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience