Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineorichalc
Stranger

seven grams. sent to the hospital.
    #4090166 - 04/23/05 10:43 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Before I begin, let me explain to you what kind of mindset i had, and also a brief synopsis - very brief.

This quote explains very well what I felt at the time of the trip:

"I was just thinking ? that here we sit, all of us, eating and drinking to preserve our precious existence and really there is nothing, nothing absolutely no reason for existing."
--Jean-Paul Sartre

Anyways, here goes nothing...

It's spring break, and after living in isolation for several months downstairs of a motel, I decide to take a greyhound towards a place where my good friends are living. In the taxi cab on the way towards my apartment, the driver is smoking weed, and I am talking to him about Pink Floyd and shrooms. I get off, and several days later my friends and I are tripping balls. Here is the story.

We're inside talking and anticipating the trip to come, talking about all the sorts of cool things we will see. After digesting painfully the shrooms from british columbia, we're sitting down and looking at walls expecting the unexpected. Several minutes pass, fifteen more, and we're in the beginning stages of tripping major balls.

The walls start to breathe, the curtains are swinging in hues of blue and shades of lime green; I can see golden writings indecipherable on the curtains. Lucas, my friend, is sprawled on the floor, feeling intense rushes inside his bowels. My other friend, Alex, is looking at the ceiling whilst laying on the couch with his chin flab sticking deep in his neck. And Rob is just sitting behind me.

And we're sitting there, the chairs become absolutely amazing. In a way they are mixed intogether and becoming one. The television screen is dancing. Then the trip took another level of turns, and I felt this intense, chill feeling inside myself, and it felt like water was pouring out of my pores all over. I decided to go into my bedroom to lay on my bed, simply because my senses became overwhelmed. I closed my eyes and saw a whole new dimension; all these new notions popped up, and they communicated to me in a way words cannot describe.

I saw people glowing in the most odd shapes while closing my eyes; I saw hands grasping each other, signifying the love of friendship, which is what I felt with this idea and picture. Looking around the room, everything seemed shut-out, overlapping, and it made it impossible to get up and find my way around. Then I got back in my bed and closed my eyes again, opening them occasionaly to only see my pillows and covers trying to attack me.

Now, suddenly I felt a presence of God, or I felt this urge to love God. It made everything else diminished. Alex is screaming, "I love you guys so much, I love you guys so much." Everything makes sense now, the patterns are fitting together.

A sort of amnesia came over me, which made everything and time speedy. In a way there was no time, and I was simply a figure watching my body move around by itself. Later on, Alex thought he was dieing, and he has never had a bad trip, whereas most of my trips are hellish. Rob calls the 911, and in a minute you have all these cops and ems workers in our flat, asking questions, looking at us while lucas is screaming, "karen!! are you in the faucet???" And without my permission, they send me to the hospital and charge me five hundred dollars.

Anyways, it is absolutely impossible to describe what happened at this point other than as I was being hoisted into the ambulance, the universe made so much sense. I thought the person working on me was a figure of Jesus to come, so to speak. We're in the hospital, and all these people in teal garments are walking around; they look like monkeys or little carictures of humans or elves you could say, simply walking around. Words on the wall, on posters, had a whole new dimension of life changing ideas.

Suddenly they're putting wires on my chest and sticking things down my nose, and I taste the blood squirting around. I felt they were going to perform experiments on me. I kept on asking, "where am I?"
And all these creatures would peer at me inquisitively, as if I was some god sleeping in flesh unknowingly, who suddenly woke up. They kept on saying, "uhuh, no. You can't get up. No! you cannot get up!"

All the nurses huddled around me, and they were so beautiful. I kept on touching there skin; and looking towards my right at the cabinet windows, my reflection was horrid in the white light. I ran out of my foldable bed, running around the hospital naked. They brought in security guards, and I am tripping my fucking balls out.

Finally, I awoke to my senses, called the taxi-cab, the world seems so indifferent at nighttime. Ciggarette smoke gently moves with the wind. Everyone is cruel. Where is love?

The end.

Edited by orichalc (02/08/06 11:23 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinefreddurgan
Techgnostic
Male

Re: seven grams. sent to the hospital. [Re: orichalc]
    #4090203 - 04/23/05 10:52 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

OK so..

That really sucks? Not too much to say here. I wish it didn't happen. But I'll be damned if this wasn't a well written report. Better than most as I actually kept reading past the first paragraph.

--------------------
Ishmael
http://www.ishmael.org

Ron Paul 2008!
http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

Offlineentiformatie
EvolutionaryMovements
Male
Loc: miami, florida
Re: seven grams. sent to the hospital. [Re: freddurgan]
    #4090604 - 04/24/05 01:19 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

that does suck. what happened to your friend rob?

the cab driver was smokin weed tho? nuts

--------------------
/opinion
.sean

OfflineTurricaN
Grasshopper
Loc: Amersfoort, Netherlands
Re: seven grams. sent to the hospital. [Re: entiformatie]
    #4090828 - 04/24/05 03:43 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

I would have refused to pay anything to the hospital seeing as how they took you there without your permission and without any need to do so.

Good report though.

Offlinehawksapprentice
Yearns to Snowboard
 User Gallery

Loc: Oregon
Re: seven grams. sent to the hospital. [Re: TurricaN]
    #4090878 - 04/24/05 05:09 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

I agree with fred, very well written. Id suggest not tripping with people who cant handle their drugs. And its a good idea to have people around that are sober, at least 1, to make sure people who are not in their right mind dont do something stupid, like calling 911. Why are your trips usually horrific, and if they are like that why do you keep doing it.??

--------------------
"I celebrate the Earth, my home, my mother, my grave, and as long as men are Man they must, if they would preserve the integrated being, do the same---[and preserve]--this rank casual hungry smelly sweaty lusting transitory body, my oozy pulpy liquid-bag-swollen body, bones, blood, hair glands, my bejeweled sex; I love and celebrate it all.  never to let men forget that they are animals as much as gods---that is one thing I shall say."

Edward Abbey

Offlinewjames
Phenomenologist

Loc: Europe
    #4090895 - 04/24/05 05:42 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Well, it's time to chill out now. Don't let the experience "traumatize" you. Someday you might look back on the experience with a sense of humor.

For starters, it sounds like you took too much. And it also sounds like you didn't take the shrooms seriously enough--e.g., by taking time to prepare. As just one example, you said the television was on. Having a TV on while tripping is a generally bad idea for many reasons.

Don't use mushrooms to escape your problems. Maybe (much) smaller doses will give you some insight into your life and how to make it better.

--------------------
"We're all in this consciousness-raising business together."
"An idle mind is the devil's workshop."
"Everyone should eat hashish, but only once." - S. Dali

OfflineAmber_Glow
Sat Chit Anand

#4091250 - 04/24/05 10:39 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

It sounded like a really nice trip up until the 911 call, heh. Sorry to hear about your misfortune. At least it sounds like you aren't in any legal troubles.

InvisibleHelp on the Way
Slipknot420

Loc: Another World
    #4091332 - 04/24/05 11:11 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

good trip report

i can totally see something like that happening on 7 grams without a sober trip sitter

--------------------
:shocked: *Divine Moments of Truth* :shocked:

"Limitless undying love which shines around me like a million suns - it calls me on and on across the universe" ~ John Lennon

"Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right" ~The Grateful Dead

"Religionists, with their guaranteed eventual paradise, of which they know nothing, taking it all on 'faith,' can't be expected to understand or sympathize with those with a yen to storm the Gate of Heaven and see for themselves what all the praying's about!" ~Robert Hunter

Offlinelilgreenmen
The darknesslets your mindfill in theblanks.

#4091373 - 04/24/05 11:24 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Sounds very familiar I to wanted to go to the hospital during a recent trip but, my sitter kept me from doing so. Great report

OfflineLethalX5
Male

Re: seven grams. sent to the hospital. [Re: wjames]
    #4091545 - 04/24/05 12:42 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

wjames said:
As just one example, you said the television was on. Having a TV on while tripping is a generally bad idea for many reasons.

I agree with this to a point.  I think if you are planning on having a high level trip then then the TV is probably a no no.  But if your someone like me that likes to take between 1-2g then i think its OK.  i like watching TV when i am on shrooms, specially if i start to feel sick.  the TV will mostly take my mind off my stomach and try to figure out what is going on with the show that is on.  But i also think i like watching TV/movies while i am tripping is because i like LONG movies.  I like to sit there for a while and watch a show that never really ends, and with shrooms it seems like the show/movie is on for hours.  So i guess that give me a type of "happy" feeling that adds to my trip.  :stoned:

--------------------
"To get what you've never had, You must do what you've never done."

Offlineheadset
Stranger
Re: seven grams. sent to the hospital. [Re: LethalX5]
    #4092353 - 04/24/05 05:15 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

fantastic report. Sucks you got billed.

Mad at your friends?

OfflineCray
I'm not fat i'mbig bones
 User Gallery

Re: seven grams. sent to the hospital. [Re: LethalX5]
    #4092368 - 04/24/05 05:21 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Dude! Sweet trip! I laughed my ass off.

Ok about the 911 call... WTF? I would have beatin the shit out of Rob if he did that during my trip! WHY WOULD YOU CALL 911? That's crazy! Cops do anything to you? Doctors say anything?

--------------------
My Shroomery Gallery

Don't get ripped off ONLY BUY FROM SHROOMERY SPONSORS

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

Loc: Mod not God Flag
    #4092428 - 04/24/05 05:38 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

This is why it is important to understand a thing or two about tripping before you actually trip.

Death imagry is common during a trip, and a good sign. Really, it is nothing to fear.

All trips end... in 6 or so hours... even if you go to the doctor.

Too bad man.

At least you're not in jail.

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

OfflineOisatsanaYert
Stranger
Re: seven grams. sent to the hospital. [Re: Rose]
    #4092523 - 04/24/05 06:02 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Was your friend even in need of any medical attention?

Offlinelilgreenmen
The darknesslets your mindfill in theblanks.

#4092998 - 04/24/05 08:19 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

This is wrong I tripped for well over 9 1/2 hours recently I too thought it was only going to last about 6 hours

OfflineGinseng1
Elegant Universe
 User Gallery

Re: seven grams. sent to the hospital. [Re: lilgreenmen]
    #4093347 - 04/24/05 09:51 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

lilgreenmen said:
This is wrong I tripped for well over 9 1/2 hours recently I too thought it was only going to last about 6 hours

Musta been some gooooood shrooms holmes! :crazy2:

--------------------
Flowing through beginningless time since time without beginning...

Offlinebrowndustin
dustybuddy

Re: seven grams. sent to the hospital. [Re: Ginseng1]
    #4093992 - 04/25/05 12:55 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

That's amazing that you didn't geek out and even kept your shroomy composure. I would have been insanely uncomfortable being in a hostpital while being so high. Awesome trip report.

--------------------
When the stress burns my brain it's like acid raindrops
maryjane is the only thing that makes the pain stop

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

Loc: Mod not God Flag
Re: seven grams. sent to the hospital. [Re: lilgreenmen]
    #4094011 - 04/25/05 01:08 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Your results may vary... but you usually start to come by the 6 hour mark. Some trips do last a few hours longer. Duration has a lot to do with how you injest them, and how many you eat.

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

InvisibleHeavyToilet
The Heaviest OfThem All
Male

Loc: British Columbia
    #4094846 - 04/25/05 11:14 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

As I see it, your 'friend' owes you $500 dollars.

It's his fucking fault.

Offlineholio1
intense

Loc: toronto son
    #4094977 - 04/25/05 12:22 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

yea usually but if you smoke weed it can definately go longer
one time i did not smoke but i took about 1.5g of syrian rue in tea and i only started to trip hard after 5 hours it was odd and then it was strong for 3 hours

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag