Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleLouiseLouise
starstruck
Male User Gallery

Loc: Searching w/my good eye c...
Mushrooms and "the itch"...
    #4090387 - 04/23/05 11:58 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

I've experienced many trips in my youth with acid, never shrooms, until recently. I've never felt an urge to wanna trip, but lately I find myself wishin I had some mushies to trip on. It's kinda like that itch you get when you haven't got high in a while and the notion just strikes you right.
Does this sound familiar? Is it something I should watch out for, maybe I'm just bored.?.

:peace:

--------------------
"That's why you get in close to them, and then take the picture!! Don't be a pussy!" ~CC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineToddo
Stranger
Male

Re: Mushrooms and "the itch"... [Re: LouiseLouise]
    #4090637 - 04/24/05 01:34 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

yeah, but whatever you do...dont get desperate to trip and go eating motion sickness pills or anything. Just wait until you can get your hands on some mushrooms and have a fun place to trip at.

--------------------
Shroomery Composition Contest

OfflineAnnom
※※※※※※
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Europe
    #4090874 - 04/24/05 05:01 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

I get "the itch" after a few months without tripping; when the sun is shining and everything looks so beautiful! I never have that right after a trip, it always takes at least a month.

When was your last trip?

InvisibleLouiseLouise
starstruck
Male User Gallery

Re: Mushrooms and "the itch"... [Re: Annom]
    #4090919 - 04/24/05 06:47 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Well, I've had a few flushes so to speak. This is my deal:
Back in a time long ago and far away when acid was readily available, I would pass up mushrooms to take acid. I last droped acid in '93 no "itches" just good times.
I stumbled on the shroomery and got curious to trip again. I grew pf, then on rye, so, since the start of '05 (since my first mushroom trip) I've tripped about 8 times. On my last run with my last trip being about 2 weeks ago, I have tripped3 times in 7 days :crazy:
I would think mostly out of boredom, but also experimenting, as I now know what a low-level trip is and my comfort zone, no heroic doses here [yet]
and it's not like there are side effects to my itch (ie, crabby, loss of sleep, inability to focus) none of that, just find the thought of eating some mushrooms jumping up outa nowhere in my mind and when I suppress it, it comes back shortly. Just like (I) am with weed.
Just wondering if this is a normal feeling or if I am the 1 in a billion mushroom addict :tongue:
I would suppose (just like weed) that one can get quite comfortable with that realm, which is ok with me b/c I've already dedicated the rest of my days the leisure of the psychadelic experience (so long as I don't fear addiction) I'm not the addictive type.
Thanx

:peace: :heart:

--------------------
"That's why you get in close to them, and then take the picture!! Don't be a pussy!" ~CC

Invisiblemyndreach
philosopher
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #4090986 - 04/24/05 07:56 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Don't abuse the mushrooms my friend. Be good to them and they will be good to you. They, like everything else in life, are awesome in moderation. Trust me, you'll appreciate 1 month a year where you trip a couple/three times much more than the trips you have when you trip every couple of weeks all year long.

OfflineAnnom
※※※※※※
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Europe
    #4090996 - 04/24/05 08:05 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

That are a lot of trips in a very short time. I've never felt such a urge to trip. You sound like a mushroom addict... You do built up tolerance if you trip that often and you will need more every time to get the same effect.

Mushrooms will lose their magic if you trip that often. Wait at least one month between trips. A few months is better in my opinion. Try to make it something special.

Invisiblemyndreach
philosopher
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Mushrooms and "the itch"... [Re: Annom]
    #4091058 - 04/24/05 09:03 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Yeah, waiting is good also. Tripping every weekend is far too much, imho. I wouldn't think a month between trips is necessary...but if I were to trip, my habit is that I spend 4-6 weeks a year and do it maybe 4 times in that period, and then not again for a year or so.

I find living a month halfway between here and the "other" per year keeps things in perspective.

InvisibleLouiseLouise
starstruck
Male User Gallery

Re: Mushrooms and "the itch"... [Re: myndreach]
    #4091108 - 04/24/05 09:44 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Will do, thanks :thumbup:

--------------------

OfflineMeThoD
MeThoD

#4093423 - 04/24/05 10:14 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Now that there's a bit more green outside (summer is on its way), I'm getting a much bigger urge to do shrooms. Everytime I go walk in a forest or something, I keep thinking about shrooms. Nature and shrooms go so well together.

--------------------
Every empty bowl must be filled, and a full bowl must always be emptied.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order