Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
 User Gallery
Strange Dream.
    #4090623 - 04/24/05 03:27 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

I had a very strange dream the other night. I was walking down the street in a small city close by where I live where I have spent a lot of time. Looking around everything looked "off-colored" with an orange tint to everything and definately very odd. In the pit of my stomach I felt that somthing very profound was about to happen.

Walking through a fast-food restaurant parking lot I seen a man walking down the sidewalk. When I seen this man I became very alarmed he set off a very dark and evil vibe... He was tall wearing black pants and no shirt he kind of looked native-american or some type of tribal people with light dark skin. His hair was long, dark black, and in dread locks. His face was very evil looking almost demonic-like and he wore white face paint and had what looked like blood dripping from his mouth. He walked slowly with his head hunched over looking at the ground.

Almost instantly after seeing this man and freezing dead where I stood from behind me I could feel cold wind blowing on the back of my neck. I turned around and the sky was becoming very cloudy and the wind was picking up really bad. The sky seemed to be opening up. As I watched I felt in my mind that it was the end of the world and that I was dead or dying.

At that very instant it was like I was grabbed off my feet and there was no gravity and I was being sucked upwards into the sky to where I believed was heaven. At that point it was like my mind couldnt take anymore and my subconscious took over and told myself to "wake up now". I could hear my subconscious telling me to wake the fuck up.. As I was awaking it felt as if my soul ripped from my body for a split second and I was floating in mid air, it was an intense RUSH through all of my body like electricity or somthing. Then my eyes opened.

Any insight?

--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleDark_Star
dick butterfly
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Under the Grecian fog
Re: Strange Dream. [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4092124 - 04/24/05 05:56 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Sounds like you had an OBE. I have run across entities putting out vibes of pure evil before in dreams...this is almost always followed by odd occurrences, some of which that were similar to what happened to you. It always scares the shit out of me.

--------------------

InvisibleTODAY
Battletoad
Male

Loc: Metropolis City, USA
    #4093603 - 04/25/05 12:55 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

intense. scary...wow.

i've had ghost dreams and such that scared the hell out of me but nothing as frightening as an eerie dream where i observed a dark cloaked man hearding sheep in a small pen on a rolling grass hill on the edge of the forest. i don't know what it was about that but it seemed very satanic and PURE evil. that was on the morning of september 11, 2001...i'm afraid to have that same dream again. :eyesroll:

--------------------

ca'rouse (k-rouz)
intr.v.
To engage in boisterous, drunken merrymaking.

OfflineJacquesCousteau
Being.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Everywhere, Everytime.
    #4094271 - 04/25/05 08:08 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Man, every time I see your avatar I'm reminded of my first acid trip, which happened to be on 1.5 hits of pyramids... that shit was intense.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being