Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Hunting and Identification

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineMobius_Strip
Distant Relative
 User Gallery

Loc: Spangladesh
RE: Seattle area mushroom hunting
    #4090039 - 04/23/05 11:58 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

I'll be traveling in the area in May/June. Does anyone know of any good spots to hunt shrooms in the Seattle/Port Orchard area? Any kind of mushrooms really. I'd like to get a few good wild prints while I'm there. Also, if anyone knows any good and easy field tips on spore printing I'd be happy to hear about it.

--------------------
The smart way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of acceptable opinion, but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - even encourage the more critical and dissident views. That gives people the sense that there's free thinking going on, while all the time the presuppositions of the system are being reinforced by the limits put on the range of the debate
-Noam Chomsky

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinecamelsmoker
smoke up
 User Gallery

Loc: The Dirty Dirty
Re: RE: Seattle area mushroom hunting [Re: Mobius_Strip]
    #4090069 - 04/24/05 12:10 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

if your talkin bout psilys aint nobody gonna help you man...sigh what happened to the days where people had good posts

--------------------
THE LUNATIC IS IN MY HEAD
<----(o)---->
Check out www.alexgrey.com! He does tools artwork from lateralus.
No harm can come from questioning. "Best" case scenerio: You prove it right without relying on the fact that it is widely accepted. Argument strengthened. "Worst" case scenerio: You realize you might have been wrong. The new answer might or might not be what you want to hear, but it beats defending yourself with bullshit.
Qoted from (Koala Koolio)

OfflineMobius_Strip
Distant Relative
 User Gallery

Re: RE: Seattle area mushroom hunting [Re: camelsmoker]
    #4090083 - 04/24/05 12:17 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

I'm talkin' about edibles or otherwise. Damn...are people really stingy with this info? I guess they wouldn't want to lose the gravy train to John Q. Public or Busty FrED. Oh well, thought I'd try.  :blush:  :crazy: :sad:

--------------------
The smart way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of acceptable opinion, but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - even encourage the more critical and dissident views. That gives people the sense that there's free thinking going on, while all the time the presuppositions of the system are being reinforced by the limits put on the range of the debate
-Noam Chomsky

InvisibleStymee
From here to reality.
 User Gallery

Loc: PNW
Re: RE: Seattle area mushroom hunting [Re: Mobius_Strip]
    #4090225 - 04/24/05 12:59 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Your best bet that time of year will be trying to catch the tail end of the morel season. Try to find areas east of Snoqualmie Pass with an elevation of 3,000 - 6,000 feet. As the season comes to an end, the elevation they grow at will keep going up, so, find a good mountain road, and check every 500 or so of gain.

Good luck!

OfflineMobius_Strip
Distant Relative
 User Gallery

Re: RE: Seattle area mushroom hunting [Re: Stymee]
    #4090314 - 04/24/05 01:30 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Great advice, thanks Stymee!

--------------------
-Noam Chomsky

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Hunting and Identification