Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   North Spore Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineJazzMatazz
addict

Loc: Vienna, Austria
Testing DMT Content of Mimosa
    #4087989 - 04/23/05 09:41 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Im planning on buying 100grams of Mimosa Hostils and adding it to a bulk substrate. - Now, Id like you to tell me how much i should use, as I have no idea. The form would be coarse grinding in a coffee grinder.(local shop) Obviously to know the dose youd need to know the rough content of my Hostilis, so my questions:

-  Would grinding this destroy the coffee grinder?!(serious question)
- (MAIN QUESTION) Is anyone out there volounteering to test some of it?

Before ordering id like to know if its good or not. I bought 30 grams about a year ago  but nothing happened, when I took 12 with Syrian Rue... The experience of all the puking up shredded purple crap was so aweful that i postponed further tries till now... :smile:
Its very cheap (100gr for 31.25 USD incl shipping), so im wondering if its high on alcaloids...
So, anyone want 17 grams for testing?(And I dont mean freebasing :wink: ) - In return youll get the field test everyones waited for...
Preferably Europeans cause of shipping. (I live in Austria)

Cheers,
      Jazz

--------------------
Perception is limited to consciousness.Expand it and unfold other realities.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineAbermelin
Gnome Hat

Loc: In The Mycelial Network
Re: Testing DMT Content of Mimosa [Re: JazzMatazz]
    #4088656 - 04/23/05 01:56 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Grinding it wont destroy your coffee grinder but it might jam it a few times if your pieces arent small enough.

what do you mean is anyone willing to test your mimosa? you planning on sending out free samples or something?

Of course you failed with ayahuasca. Its a extremely hard skill to master, and you must know the proper quantities and brewing methods.

Mimosa is the most potent readily avaliable source of DMT on the market today. it sits on avg at .5% or 500mg to 100g material. Its all pretty average in potentcy, so its unlikely that you get some that is too weak. Sending samples across the ocean to get tested is a waste of time and a bad idea. If you really want to know the potentcy of your trip, following the hummingbirds phosphoric acid brewing tek. If you stuff is of good and average potentcy, then 10 grams will be a strong ayahuasca trip. Also, you will want to do a manske extraction on your syrian rue, and use 200mg of it an hour before the tea.

100g for $30? thats kinda overpriced. Ive gotten 2 kilos for $160. At your prices you would have to pay $600 for 2 k's. Yes, their ripping you off, but does that determine potentcy? no.

P.S. Thiers no such thing as field testing mimosa hostilis root bark. Oh, and make sure you bought root bark, and not the tree bark. some dealers will try to rip you off in that way.

Edited by Abermelin (04/23/05 01:57 PM)

OfflineJazzMatazz
addict

Re: Testing DMT Content of Mimosa [Re: Abermelin]
    #4088762 - 04/23/05 02:43 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

you kinda missed the point completely.
a.) im not planning on sending it across the ocean (europeens prefered)
b.) yes I was willing to send it to someone you can test the amount of dmt (and keep it for that matter)
c.)i dont want to do DMT i want to enhance cubensis.(I followed a recipe when i did it though)
- this really sounds kinda bitching the way i summarised, but its not supposed to! its just that my style of writng is very hypertactical, so listing is clearer!! -

I cant find cheaper mimosa in europe, does someone have a cheaper source? i found this as being the cheapest.

--------------------

OfflineAbermelin
Gnome Hat

#4089103 - 04/23/05 04:50 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

in europe? all the mimosa comes from south america anyways, so i dont see why you dont just pay for the transatlantic shipping.

i know you dont want to do DMT, im saying if you want to know the potentcy, your going to have to ingest it. no one can or will test the sample for you, unless we got some professional chemists here who have those capabilites of testing it.

InvisibleSoopaX
Criminal DrugAnalyst

#4090026 - 04/23/05 09:53 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Do an acid/base extraction, weigh the product, divide your product by the total starting amount, and you have the percentage of DMT.

--------------------

Jackie Treehorn treats objects like women, man

OfflineAbermelin
Gnome Hat

Re: Testing DMT Content of Mimosa [Re: SoopaX]
    #4090482 - 04/24/05 12:32 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

yeah, do an a/b extraction. just rig that up in your spare time. please dont listen to soopax, he, much like rest of the DMT smoking community are still following the notion that DMT can be extracted in your basement and yeild a pure healthy sample.

Dont attempt such a feat untill you have a few years of organic chemistry under your belt, lab grade solvents, and a lab.

InvisibleSoopaX
Criminal DrugAnalyst

#4090491 - 04/24/05 12:35 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Dude, are you a moron? A few "years" of organic chemistry? What the fuck are you talking about? Acid/Base extractions aren't difficult and if you CRYSTALLIZE your product, how fucking impure can it be? tell me why washing CRYSTALS and vacuum drying would leave 'impurities'. Look at my rating, look at Abermelins ratings. Look at my posts, look at his posts.

--------------------

OfflineAbermelin
Gnome Hat

#4090526 - 04/24/05 12:48 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

has advice been reduced to a popularity contest?

lets not judge soopax's infinite wisdom.

Offlineshirley knott
not my real name
 User Gallery
Loc: London
Trusted Cultivator
    #4090586 - 04/24/05 01:13 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

soopa, please can you stop with the aggression and insults in this forum.  :mad2:

this is for advanced mycology threads (all these DMT threads are redundant, but have no obvious other home), and a modicum of respect and tolerance are required.

--------------------
buh

OfflineJazzMatazz
addict

Re: Testing DMT Content of Mimosa [Re: shirley knott]
    #4090688 - 04/24/05 02:05 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

@abermelin: Yeah, Ill do that. - But Id have to use the coffe grider in a local shop. Should a break it down with a hammer first? Im afraid ofchamming there grinder, ad everyone knows e there....

@Shirely: If I may say so, just posting in the "advanced" forum makes people kinda feel elite, so cockiness as to who is the most advanced is obvious.

@all: So any idea on how much DMT per 100gr of substrate? (Just roughly as noone has done it)

Thanks again,
Jazz

--------------------

InvisibleSoopaX
Criminal DrugAnalyst

#4090707 - 04/24/05 02:15 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

What special solvents are you talking about? You can make your own diethyl ether if you really have a stick up your ass about the "purity" of the naptha. Of course, if you were able to do that, you'd be able to read the MSDS sheet and see it's volatility rating, something yhou haven't addressed at all.

--------------------

OfflineAbermelin
Gnome Hat

#4091143 - 04/24/05 10:02 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

you dont have to break the mimosa up, but it helps in the transfer of DMT to your aqueous solution. If you dont have the means to grind it into a powder, then just give it a few days to steep in water before you simmer it, and simmer it a little bit longer than you normally would.

special solvents? nothing is special about lab grade naphtha other than that it is the purest naphtha possible, and evaps completely clean. purest naphtha consists of the smallest hydrocarbon chains possible. lower hydrocarbon chain = lower BP = less residue.

OfflineChuangTzu
starvingphysicist
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Testing DMT Content of Mimosa *DELETED* [Re: Abermelin]
    #4091393 - 04/24/05 11:32 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Post deleted by ChuangTzu

Reason for deletion: .

OfflineJazzMatazz
addict

Re: Testing DMT Content of Mimosa [Re: ChuangTzu]
    #4091513 - 04/24/05 12:26 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

This whole thread should be added to the archives.
Title: "WONDERFUL DEVELOPMENT OF ANOTHER ADVANCED THREAD TURNING INTO A BITCH FIGHT BETWEEN SELFCLAIMED KNOW-IT-ALLS WITH NO USEFULL END TO THE THREAD" TOPIC

You guys are hilarious, why does everyone always have to show off how much they know in here?! That doesnt help, cause the last few posts where just rambling. - Think about it

--------------------

OfflineChuangTzu
starvingphysicist
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #4091698 - 04/24/05 01:51 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Point taken. I just wanted to make sure that nobody accidentally confused abermerlin with somebody who actually knows what he's talking about.

I'd help you test it, as I live in Europe, but I'm pretty sure it's illegal to import.

Offlineshirley knott
not my real name
 User Gallery
Loc: London
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Testing DMT Content of Mimosa [Re: ChuangTzu]
    #4091879 - 04/24/05 02:50 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

*click*

--------------------
buh

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   North Spore Bulk Substrate