Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineJCoke
dream observer
Male

Loc: maryland Flag
plant id?
    #4089057 - 04/23/05 04:38 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

I did'nt take this picture, but i have plants growing around my house that look just like the ones in this picture, need help identifying..

any idea?

--------------------
hello, your name is life on earth
------------------------------------

"I traveled a long way seeking God, but when I finally gave up and turned back, there He was, within me! O Lalli! Now why do you wander like a beggar? Make some effort, and He will grant you a vision of Himself in the form of bliss in your heart." -the saint of the Kashmir Shaivism tradition: Lalli.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineFreshCaps
Nor-Cal

Loc: The Cannabis State
Re: plant id? [Re: JCoke]
    #4089553 - 04/23/05 07:11 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

I believe that is an Herbacious Snakeous Tree, indigenous to a secluded part of southeast Morroco. Watch out for it, it is a ciliate, and poisonous. :smile:

--------------------
THE BEST ASS:

OfflineJCoke
dream observer
Male

Re: plant id? [Re: FreshCaps]
    #4089680 - 04/23/05 07:49 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

lol

i knew the snake would be distracting...

anyways, in that picture, it does look like a pine tree or something, but really it's no more than half a foot off the ground, no bark, nothing like that...

--------------------

"I traveled a long way seeking God, but when I finally gave up and turned back, there He was, within me! O Lalli! Now why do you wander like a beggar? Make some effort, and He will grant you a vision of Himself in the form of bliss in your heart." -the saint of the Kashmir Shaivism tradition: Lalli.

InvisibleJohn
ssdp.org

Loc: Vancouver, B.C.
Re: plant id? [Re: JCoke]
    #4092524 - 04/24/05 06:02 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Lycopodium serratum ?

not sure if the species is right but the genus is i'm pretty sure. you should give a realitive location the plant is  found and a small pic like that dosn't really help. i can give you more info and a postive id with a better pic on tuesday. i'm at my dads house and don't have my books with me, and his dinosaur computer and 56k internet made typing this post take an hour after getting disconnected like 5 times after i hit submit (seriously) :frown:

--------------------
There's a thin line between sanity and insanity... and I just snorted it.

OfflineJCoke
dream observer
Male

Re: plant id? [Re: John]
    #4094615 - 04/25/05 09:32 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

yea i'm sure it's lycopodium something,,,been looking through the lycopodium species since you helped me in the other thread,,,i veeeeery much doubt it's lycopodium gnidioides or magellanicum or even clavatum, which would be balls dropping amazing if it was..

i'll try and get a pic of the actual plant in question..

it's growing like weeds in my garden here in maryland..

--------------------

Edited by JCoke (04/25/05 09:34 AM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag