Home | Community | Message Board

Phytoextractum
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineUnderhillmaster
The LemonProphet

Loc: Parts Unknown
Has anyone attempted/experienced this besides me?
    #4088469 - 04/23/05 03:01 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

I think this is the right forum for this. I am just wondering if anyone has experienced this for themselves. Ok, it is a general consensus that if you take hallucinogenics alot over a short amount of time, that it usually takes more to reach the same effect. A couple examples from my past: I would trip on 2 hits of acid on a friday, then take 2 more the following day on saturday, and I would get nowhere near as high. I have tripped back to back days on acid maybe 10 times lifetime, and it always took a higher dose to get near the same trip level. When X comes around, I might take a roll on friday and one on saturday, and the friday trip is much more intense. I have only back to back rolled a couple times though. I have yet to back to back with shrooms yet.

Well about a year ago, me and my friends had access to about anything you could want, so we were getting quite a bit of acid, x, and shrooms. Me and a close friend, after having been avid trippers for over a decade, decided to experiment a bit and try a few new things. We hippy candy flipped a few times, which was awesome btw. 2hits of blotter, 2 rolls, and 2 grams is a very fun evening hehe. This was during the summer too, so we had the option of tripping back to back if we so wanted. Well, we rolled one night late, and had some stuff planned at the lake the next day. So we ended up rolling and not sleeping and having fun at the lake. When we got back from the lake though, we decided to roll again. We took the same dosage as the night before, BUT, we actually got off just as hard, not harder. Needless to say we were surprised and intrigued. We decided to experiment the following weekend with acid and what do you know lol. We took a dose friday, tripped balls, didn't sleep that night, and took the same dose saturday night. Again, we got off just as hard off the same dose. To be more scientific lol, the following week we rolled again on friday, but we went to sleep after. We took the same dose saturday after sleeping, and did not get off anywhere near as hard. Just like the consensus that tripping back to back days you will not get off as hard. So the following week we tried again with acid and sleeping between trips. Again we got off nowhere near as hard. Finally to confirm, we rolled the following week, didnt sleep, took same dose next day, and tripped similar strength trip. Finished up one week later with acid, and no sleep between, and again we tripped just as hard. I have yet to repeat this hehe, because of work and life, but I was wondering if anyone has ever experienced this? or if anyone might want to try to help confirm? lol

After talking in depth to my friend about it, we think it has to have something to do with your brain chemistry, and how sleep repairs the brain. Like some of your serotonin receptors may shut down after sleeping after a roll. So when you trip the next day, you don't have as many receptors to accept the serotonin released from the X. If you don't sleep, all the receptors stay open maybe, so when you take it the next day, you get off the same. We have no medical or scientific knowledge lol, but we like our hallucinogens.

Well if anyone has any information or comments, thanks for the input.

--------------------
If you cut off my head, what would I say? Me and my head, or me and my body?

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinemushiemountain
i am the sacredone
Re: Has anyone attempted/experienced this besides me? [Re: Underhillmaster]
    #4088863 - 04/23/05 05:19 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

sounds like you need to lay off the hallucinogens for a little while.

--------------------
I Ain't No Fool. Mama Didn't Raise No Fool.
----------primussucks

InvisibleStonerguy
I smoke penis
Male

Loc: Lost
Re: Has anyone attempted/experienced this besides me? [Re: mushiemountain]
    #4088957 - 04/23/05 05:54 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

mushiemountain said:
sounds like you need to lay off the hallucinogens for a little while.

Exactly what i was about to say lol. Man you put your brain through alot. I dunno the answere but I don't like to redose after 1 day, two weeks at least between all substances except for pot.

--------------------
yawn...
SG

OfflineUnderhillmaster
The LemonProphet

Loc: Parts Unknown
Re: Has anyone attempted/experienced this besides me? [Re: Stonerguy]
    #4089024 - 04/23/05 06:22 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Hehe.  Well I have been tripping for well over a decade.  I also live in a small town.  So over the course of that time, I have had times like that summer when all kinds were readily available.  I have also had 2 year + droughts without ever tripping.  Since you have to get it while it is available, it doesn't bother me to trip often.  I think I tripped 10 times over the course of 3months that summer, not too excessive in my opinion.  Lol, the summer after I graduated high school I probably tripped 35 times.  Anyway, I know there are some people who have tripped back to back, I am not the first lol.  I was just wondering if anyone has ever had an experience like that.  The reason being is that I think I may have discovered something that is repeatable.  For instance, lets say you like to trip once a year.  Now possibly, you could trip on a Friday and a Saturday, about the same strength trip on the same strength dosage.  You could then wait another year.  College seemed harder on my brain than a summer of heavy tripping btw :smile:

--------------------
If you cut off my head, what would I say? Me and my head, or me and my body?

Edited by Underhillmaster (04/23/05 06:23 PM)

Offlinedidjin_d
mmm....
 User Gallery

Loc: PNW
Re: Has anyone attempted/experienced this besides me? [Re: Underhillmaster]
    #4089156 - 04/23/05 07:02 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

I can see why you would do this, living in a small town SUCKS!!! Unfortunately I didn't have any access to acid there and I wasn't in to x. BUt I did most any hallucinogen I could get my hands on, mainly shrooms.

About the whole sleep/ no sleep thing, I can't remember tripping 2 days ina row wout atleast a little sleep, but I did go many nights w/out sleeping after frying all night long. Often just smoking a bowl would bring back visuals the next day. I don't have any scientific knowledge on the subject, but sleeping does somehow clear the effects of drugs out of your brain.

Now that I think about it, I do remember oneback to back trip w/out sleep. But that was a very unique experience, because we had taken Datura Stramonium, then meshrooms.

One of my freinds (also on datura) slept almost the entire time while I was really out of it. Oddly, the datura effects did not go away as he slept. I could tell that he was still really fuvked up for about 2 days, he was a little messed for the next week or two.

--------------------
" learning how to cook will save you money, usually make you healthier, and occasionally get you laid. "
-Shags420

"Most of the people who ask the question 'Do any psilocybin mushrooms grow around here?' would rather change their way of looking at reality rather than face the difficult and discouraging task of transforming reality itself"
-David Aurora, Mushrooms Demystified

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience