Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinemonolith4
Stranger

Mushroom tea last night
    #4085490 - 04/22/05 03:30 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

I had taken all of the caps off of 30 grams of fresh cubensis shrooms,
chopped them and let them sit in boiled water( not boiling) for around 5 mins.
After straining and drinking, I soon experienced a strange sensation all over my body like a massage inside.(nothing like a body stone from weed). I also realised my voice was deeper or quite slurred when I talked and I felt quite clumsy when walking around.
No visuals unfortunately but this was only from about 10 grams fresh.(1 dry gram) I made more tea about 3 hrs later from the other 20grams but must have built up tolerance already.

I highly recommend making tea this way.
My goal ideally would be to get great visuals like I have had on shrooms, without the horrible mind fuck/body effects.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleAbstractHarmonix
Love is like a train...
Female

Loc: The Sea
Re: Mushroom tea last night [Re: monolith4]
    #4085504 - 04/22/05 03:35 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Its all in your head...you can get visuals sober if you meditate long enough!

--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

OfflineKerr
Who else would I be

Loc: My roots in the Koots
Re: Mushroom tea last night [Re: AbstractHarmonix] * 1
    #4085543 - 04/22/05 03:50 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

XOIIAresIIOX said:
Its all in your head...you can get visuals sober if you meditate long enough!

Well said :smile:

--------------------
"Easy going and organic thoughts bent on self experimentation and knowledge and growth for the betterment of self and those around us"
-Playdo the philosophiser

Offlinebrowndustin
dustybuddy

Re: Mushroom tea last night [Re: Kerr]
    #4086963 - 04/22/05 11:12 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Tea's favorable for people like me as well. It hits you fast, ends a bit quicker, and is much more forgiving on the body.

I'm not sure if it's just the waves of cubensis that hit my town, but I just cannot stomach the stuff anymore. No way. Tea's definitely the way to go and I recommend it to everyone who hasn't tried it atleast once.

--------------------
When the stress burns my brain it's like acid raindrops
maryjane is the only thing that makes the pain stop

InvisibledeadHead321
Stranger

Re: Mushroom tea last night [Re: browndustin]
    #4087816 - 04/23/05 07:36 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

I have never tried the tea. I'm thinking of doing that for my next trip.

--------------------
"They call it a trip because it takes you places"
~TC

All i know is something like a bird within her sang/ All i know she sang a little while and then flew on/Tell me all that you know, i'll show you snow and rain.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract