Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineThe_Hobbit
Bilbo Baggins
 User Gallery

Loc: The Shire
Weed messing with me
    #4083681 - 04/22/05 01:08 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

It was 4/20 - the big day. Me, my bro, and a friend decided to do it up and roll 2 fatty purple blunts. 1 blunt with all of us and 1 blunt with just me and my bro. Holy crap I was stoned.

I think the blunt paper made me queezy, though. I felt sick to my stomach. I've always had a problem with blunts. Anyways, I ended up barfing. After I barfed, I cleaned up and sat on the toilet. What's that sound? It's inside my head. *Plugs his hears* Wtf? Is that a sizzling sound? Yes, that's exactly what it sounds like.

I wasn't just tripping. I actually did hear a noticeable sizzling sound. Even with my ears unplugged, I still heard it. The sound went away after a short while, but it kind of freaked me out. Is weed burning my brain away or what?

Btw, the noise was coming from the front of my brain.

--------------------
Smoking my hobbit leaf...
Please keep in mind that I am just a human being. Please read my posts carefully and interpret their meaning for yourself.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineacoustic
barrmmmFFF
 User Gallery

Loc: texas
Re: Weed messing with me [Re: The_Hobbit]
    #4083981 - 04/22/05 04:52 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

na man that happens to me too. thats just the sound of being stoned.... haha speaking of stoned damn i am very.

--------------------

"May the wind always be at your back, And the sun upon your face, And the winds of destiny carry you aloft, To Dance with the stars..."

Offlineorgandonor
Stranger

Loc: St. Petersburg, FL
Re: Weed messing with me [Re: acoustic]
    #4084497 - 04/22/05 10:08 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

That's nothing man, I use to hear kids laughing when i went to bed really stoned. So i wouldn't worry about it.

--------------------
They say that dreams are only real as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?

Invisiblemoog
Stranger

#4084505 - 04/22/05 10:11 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

probably auditory hallucinations. a lot of people get them when they're really high.

InvisibleLe_Canard
The Duk Abides

Loc: Earthfarm 1 Flag
    #4084546 - 04/22/05 10:32 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Yep, that sort is pretty normal for high THC weed. It sounds like some excellent smoke! :stoned:

InvisibleCalifornia
A E S T H E T I C S A T A N
 User Gallery

Loc: H A U N T E D H O U S E Flag
Re: Weed messing with me [Re: Le_Canard]
    #4084583 - 04/22/05 10:51 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

To much hobbit leaf for you?
Try and recreate the experience, just to see if it was a one-time thing.

Offlinesignoffate
Only Human
Loc: Where is here?
    #4085067 - 04/22/05 01:16 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

This was the first time in like 5 years that I didn't toke up on the sacred day. I can honestly say I am happy I didn't, because instead I started working out with devotion. Now when ever I get confronted with smoke, I think about all the times that I have been stoned, and how lazy and hazy I got. When I was a true pot-head I would binge and totally forgo any attempt to gain a better state of mind-body. The thing that got me so hooked was that feeling like my spirit was stronger, but that only happend in low doses. Then when I took too much it was like my head kinda sizzled and nothing really mattered anyway,whateverman! I think it is better utilized when you know why your doing it.
I like knowing I am doing something now, and weed is nolonger the source of my contentment. Weed didn't mess me up, I messed up by ignoring its effects.

OfflineThe_Red_Crayon
Exposer of Truth
Male User Gallery

Loc: Smokey Mtns. TN Flag
    #4085802 - 04/22/05 05:05 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Couple weeks ago i smoked 5 blunts in a row. I had to lay down cause i had vertigo so bad. But it clears up an than your fine.

Invisiblepoke smot!
floccinocci floofinator
Male

Re: Weed messing with me *DELETED* [Re: The_Hobbit]
    #4086362 - 04/22/05 08:24 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Post deleted by poke smot!

Reason for deletion: x

OfflineJon
Re: Weed messing with me [Re: poke smot!]
    #4088290 - 04/23/05 11:57 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

When I used to have low tolerance, it wouldnt be to new for me to have a small case of tinnitus during my high. I found that this ringing in the ear sound or whatever can be alleviated with some ginko supplements. The thing in ur ears usually means you have a zinc dificiency, but seriously who doesnt.

OfflineMobius_Strip
Distant Relative
 User Gallery

Loc: Spangladesh
Re: Weed messing with me [Re: Jon]
    #4090299 - 04/23/05 11:26 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

To start I'll tell you that I'm a firm believer in legalization. However, I'm sure I'll get flamed for saying this but I don't think weed is for everyone.

I grew up with parents who regularly smoked so I was exposed to it early in life. I was a regular smoker by the time I was 12. As I got older I started developing allergies and asthma. By the time I was in my late teens I started feeling kind of tweaked and off when I smoked. In my twenties the shit just stopped agreeing with me. My sinuses swelled closed, my breathing becomes shallow, I sweat, heart palpitations and I can't sleep after smoking. I'm in my older than twenties :tongue:, I occassionally smoke to this day but it's very rare as it pretty much suffocates me. I tried eating some on 4/20 and it did the same thing it always does, like clockwork. I was stoned and miserable all fucking day. Pot is like anything else. It can disagree with your chemistry.

That said, it could have been one, or several, of many reasons why you experienced what you did. Keep trying and see how you feel. If you repeatedly get the same results and it's too much for you to deal with then quit smoking. Some people may not understand your descision but if they can't deal with it then they're being closed minded.

--------------------
The smart way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of acceptable opinion, but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - even encourage the more critical and dissident views. That gives people the sense that there's free thinking going on, while all the time the presuppositions of the system are being reinforced by the limits put on the range of the debate
-Noam Chomsky

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale