Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Invisiblegettinjiggywithit
jiggy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Heart of Laughter
Perceiving the Board and BACK SEAT DRIVERS!
    #4084962 - 04/22/05 12:40 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

I noticed how in a single thread, some see discussion, some see debate, some see arguing some see mud slinging and some see mud being cleared away.

I noticed by replies, some people because of how they are perceiving a thread can feel uncomfortable with it. In that, they assume the writers are not comfortable within it.

Maybe some are and maybe they aren't and maybe some are comfortable in tight places just the same as some are uncomfortable is larger open places.

You can see a car that appears to be spinning wildly out of control but is it?

Have any of you ever done donuts in a empty freshly snowed on parking lot in your car?

If you have, why do you? For one, you do it because you know you are safe from really causing any damage to yourself or car and in that you can fun with it. The second is that, as the driver playing around, you are mastering being in control of the spins and slides.

You are intentionally causing them and are in control of what appears to be something out of control. Because you in control of them you can re-correct the spins to straighten out any time you wish or just take your foot of the gas and let the car come to a slow halt on its own. All the while, you within your own space know that you are free from crashing or damaging yourself and car.

So some snow gets blown up into a flurry or crushed under your wheels. It's just frozen water anyway and will settle back down to the ground and melt back to its original self. IT can't be damaged.

I think of the threads I have been in where I am disagreeing with information being presented and someone else is disagreeing with mine. To a reader it can look like a lot of things. Some may see hate and malice or people with personal problems and issues with themselves and the other or are being disrespectful. ALL the while me and that person are also sharing friendly exchanges in PMs or IMs and laughing about stuff because we find the actual person to be very agreeable in a likable lovable sense that we share mutual respect within.

Maybe the reader is to weak to handle a good spar around with information, but that doesn't mean the two or three or more just sparring are not aware that it is just an exercise that is under control and are just exercising their wits, intellect and hearts together.

If I am comfortable enough with my driving to hit the gas, crank the wheel, slam on the breaks and hit the gas again, and you are not comfortable with the spins and whirls and G -Forces of my ride in life then get out of my back seat or whoevers driving is making you uncomfortable and quit being a back seat driver. Problem solved.

I also realize I have been getting in the back seat of some drivers who are very easy and consistent on the pedal and drive in straight slow lines. Their driving is a snooze and I start telling them to let go and fun with it and they freak out and wonder whats wrong with me and now I ask myself, why I just don't get out of their back seats and respect their comfort levels and leave their driving to them.

Well, I apologize for any back seat driving I have ever done here and never even realized it until I looked at it this way. If you catch yourself telling people what they are and aren't and what they should or shouldn't do when they never asked or said there was a problem then realize you hopped into the back seat of their  car uninvited. And , your problem with their driving, if you have one, is your problem. To solve it, all you have to do is get out of their back seat and into your own car where you can get back to following the rules of your own roads.

We are not all driving under the same road way rules either in life and many including myself forget that.

We aren't even the same style of drivers. Some like to granny it hunched over the front wheel at 5 mph. Some like to lean back and cruise pimp style. Some like to rev it up and drive Indy racer style and some prefer the demolition derby of life and some just like to keep it parked and watch the world go by.

If anyone ever has a problem with someone elses driving and starts telling them how to drive without being asked then they need to become aware that the problem is not the others road rules or driving style. The problem is, you got into their back seat and didn't realize it. I am going to take my own advise to now that I see it this way. :heart:

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Edited by gettinjiggywithit (04/22/05 01:35 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisiblePsychoactive1984
PositiveCynicist
Male
Loc: California, Monterey Coun...
Re: Perceiving the Board and BACK SEAT DRIVERS! [Re: gettinjiggywithit]
    #4085150 - 04/22/05 01:48 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Like driving, some people are cruising around without a license as well :smile:.

:shrug: The moderator's merely point out the infractions :wink:.

--------------------
"Their is one overriding question that concerns us all: How can we get out of the fatal groove we are in, the one that is leading towards the brink?" Albert Szent-Gyorgyi
"We may not be capable of eradicating the corruption of reason, but we must nevertheless counter it at every instance and with every means." Dan Agin
"Politics is the best religion and politicians are the worst followers."
-It's ok to trip as long as you don't fall.
-Substance over Style.
-Common sense is uncommon.

jiggy
Female User Gallery

Re: Perceiving the Board and BACK SEAT DRIVERS! [Re: Psychoactive1984]
    #4085282 - 04/22/05 02:20 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Good example. I guess drivers here without a license would be those under 18 as they are not allowed to drive here. Law Breakers! :evil:

However, S&P is a road way we do bring our cars into and yes, it has it's own set of driving rules we must follow to be allowed to drive here.

While we are, I was referring to those who come and get out of their own car and get into your back seat uninvited and start telling you how to drive. I've done it not realizing it. I guess it happens when we get pulled into the ride of others. It happens easily and naturally. Some peoples driving we enjoy and like hanging out in the back seat of and some peoples we don't after a while we don't. Those are the times to just get out of their car and back into your own.

And if you realize someone back seat driving on ya, ask them to get out of your car if they don't like the way you drive and get back into their own.  :smile:

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

#4085334 - 04/22/05 02:34 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

I'm just rollerblading

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

jiggy
Female User Gallery

Re: Perceiving the Board and BACK SEAT DRIVERS! [Re: redgreenvines]
    #4085344 - 04/22/05 02:39 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

mmmmm good one! :lol: Sort of hard to take on uninvited back seat drivers without a car. What do you do if someone grabs on to the back of your shirt and creates a serious drag?

Let me guess, you roller blade around here in the nude right?

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Edited by gettinjiggywithit (04/22/05 02:46 PM)

PositiveCynicist
Male
    #4085435 - 04/22/05 03:13 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

:lol: What about the pedestrians? (lurkers)

--------------------
"Their is one overriding question that concerns us all: How can we get out of the fatal groove we are in, the one that is leading towards the brink?" Albert Szent-Gyorgyi
"We may not be capable of eradicating the corruption of reason, but we must nevertheless counter it at every instance and with every means." Dan Agin
-Substance over Style.

jiggy
Female User Gallery

#4085441 - 04/22/05 03:14 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

They are the ones along for a free rides keeping their mouths shut!:lol:

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

PositiveCynicist
Male
    #4085451 - 04/22/05 03:17 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

pffft, bastards aren't even giving me gas money.

--------------------
-Substance over Style.

PositiveCynicist
Male
    #4085454 - 04/22/05 03:18 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

pffft, they aren't even giving me gas money.

OMG!!! My 2012 post! What happens next?

--------------------
-Substance over Style.

jiggy
Female User Gallery

#4085509 - 04/22/05 03:37 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

hahaha how bout it! (the gas money thing) hey, a kind heart picks up a hitch hiker along the road just because of good will eh?

Well, according to the 2012 stuff, we will by then be zipping around in our light bodies passing right through each other and ego crashes and dings and dents in hardened illusions will no longer take place on the roadways in life. :lol:

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

PositiveCynicist
Male
    #4085514 - 04/22/05 03:39 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

/sigh

My 2013 post and I don't feel any different..  :nonono:

Hitchhikers are dangerous, dunno about lurkers.... we'd have to wait for them to talk... but then they wouldn't be... nevermind  :smirk:.

--------------------
-Substance over Style.

jiggy
Female User Gallery

#4085518 - 04/22/05 03:40 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

P.S. Gomp already is. Everything passes right through him. Its so cool. There is nothing hardened in him to crash into and dent or ding. You can come at him with greatest force and you pass right through him.

He amazes me.

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

Loc: I re·side [primarily] in...
    #4085605 - 04/22/05 04:12 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

:iloveyou:

--------------------

--------------------
Disclaimer!?

jiggy
Female User Gallery

Re: Perceiving the Board and BACK SEAT DRIVERS! [Re: Gomp]
    #4085725 - 04/22/05 04:43 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

:iloveyou:

It's worth my noting as you can put him to the test and he sets the example of a self realized light being. There is nothing hard in him to crash into. If any here are looking for a self realized light being to study, gomp is ONE figuratively and literally.

Every one is, just not every has chosen to realize/remember it yet or has and chooses not to be all of the time because we are allowed to create illusions with density as co-creatives in the game. Sort of the process of going from being an unconscius creator to a conscious creator. Creating with illusions doesn't stop when we become conscious that we are and have been doing it.

Thats another topic, see Hue Hues illusion post.

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

jiggy
Female User Gallery

#4085741 - 04/22/05 04:47 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Psychoactive1984 said:
/sigh

My 2013 post and I don't feel any different..  :nonono:

Hitchhikers are dangerous, dunno about lurkers.... we'd have to wait for them to talk... but then they wouldn't be... nevermind  :smirk:.

:lol:

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom