Home | Community | Message Board

Mushrooms.com
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineAKtoker
Shibby

whats the world coming to?
    #4085478 - 04/22/05 05:26 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

I just saw a 5 year old girl on TV get handcuffs put on her by 2 cops for "misbehaving in school"

this begs the question, what the fuck?

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineDrink_Punk_Soda
Now with ExtraVaganza!?
 Arcade Champion: Maeda Line, Moon Patrol

Loc: Nowhere fast
Re: whats the world coming to? [Re: AKtoker]
    #4085496 - 04/22/05 05:32 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

I believe there was a thread about that not too long ago.. little kid spazzed out and got taken away from the school by cops.

--------------------

Kumbayah my lord, Kumbayah...

InvisibleAbstractHarmonix
Love is like a train...
Female

Loc: The Sea
    #4085500 - 04/22/05 05:33 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Damn fascists like to have power over anyone and anything. they get an erection outta manhandling little girls....Ewww.

Damned pigs.

--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

InvisibletrendalM
point of inflection
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ontario, Canada
    #4085511 - 04/22/05 05:37 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Hey you never know, man! In this day and age of the SUPER PREDATORS, how can you know if that innocent little girl isn't really a raving-mad psycho-killer?

I mean YOU NEVER KNOW, REALLY!!!

Best shoot them while you can, let God sort em out.

(/sarcasm)

--------------------
You're here because you know something.
What you know you can't explain,
But you feel it;
You've felt it your entire life.
That there's something wrong with the world.
You don't know what it is, but it's there....
Like a splinter in your mind...
Driving you mad.

OfflineMeraok
swiming throughacedia

Re: whats the world coming to? [Re: AbstractHarmonix]
    #4085515 - 04/22/05 05:39 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Listen, I'm pissed.

Things like this always happen. Things will never be peaceful, no matter what your utopian view is. Sure, you can disagree. I'm idealic, too.

It doesn't help to be condecending towards this figures, though. Sensationalism: The way to produce a jury of death.

God damn neo-hippies. There are so many good things you people feel, think, understand, but you are all so angry and use your passion for life in a counter-productive way.

I'm way out there, walking on the rainbow without anything to stop me from falling through.

Pickles. FROM THE FUCKING JAR.

Edit: I'm sorry. I really do love all of you. Even those of you with crooked noses, and mishapen ears.

Edited by Meraok (04/22/05 05:41 PM)

Invisiblechinadoll
there
 User Gallery

Loc: dark side of terrapin
    #4085522 - 04/22/05 05:42 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

I just saw the same thing...it's going to be on "A Current Affair". Check your local listings.

--------------------
Just a little nervous from the fall.

Love is like a train...
Female

Re: whats the world coming to? [Re: trendal]
    #4091368 - 04/24/05 01:22 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

trendal said:
Hey you never know, man! In this day and age of the SUPER PREDATORS, how can you know if that innocent little girl isn't really a raving-mad psycho-killer?

I mean YOU NEVER KNOW, REALLY!!!

Best shoot them while you can, let God sort em out.

(/sarcasm)

:rotfl:  No doubt.

--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

Love is like a train...
Female

Re: whats the world coming to? [Re: Meraok]
    #4091376 - 04/24/05 01:25 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Meraok said:
Listen, I'm pissed.

Things like this always happen.  Things will never be peaceful, no matter what your utopian view is.  Sure, you can disagree.  I'm idealic, too. 

It doesn't help to be condecending towards this figures, though.  Sensationalism:  The way to produce a jury of death.

God damn neo-hippies.  There are so many good things you people feel, think, understand, but you are all so angry and use your passion for life in a counter-productive way.

I'm way out there, walking on the rainbow without anything to stop me from falling through.

Pickles.  FROM THE FUCKING JAR.

Edit:  I'm sorry.  I really do love all of you.  Even those of you with crooked noses, and mishapen ears.

might as well live it up man.  After all we are only a particle in the semi-grand scheme of things.  there isnt even power in numbers anymore, cause we are alll owned by satan.  considering, in essence we are of mo power to our omnipotent governemnts, ruled by the satan, who is, the man...

bah whatever.  we are insignificant.  so ill keep that smile on my face.  life is too short to be pissed....all the time.  :sun:

--------------------

OfflineQuantumMeltdown
Space Monkey
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ft. Lauderdale, FL
    #4091739 - 04/24/05 04:07 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

The little black girl was going buck wild. They(the piggies) were damned if they do and damned if they don't.

--------------------
-QuantumMeltdown

Total abstinence is so excellent a thing that it cannot be carried to too great an extent. In my passion for it I even carry it so far as to totally abstain from total abstinence itself.
  -Mark Twain

"The time has come the walrus said, little oysters  hide their heads, my Twain of thought is loosely bound I guess its time to Mark this down, Be good and you will be lonesome
Be lonesome and you will be free
Live a lie and you will live to regret it
That's what livin' is to me
That's what livin' is to me"
Jimmy Buffett

InvisibleIrradiated_Feces
doomedgeneration
 User Gallery

Loc: Great White North
Re: whats the world coming to? [Re: QuantumMeltdown]
    #4094334 - 04/25/05 09:28 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

QuantumMeltdown said:
The little black girl was going buck wild. They(the piggies) were damned if they do and damned if they don't.

I feel this way about a lot of situations like this. People bitch about how much they hate police for this sort of thing when they have no idea of the true situation. You can't say a damn thing unless you are in the cops shoes, seeing what he is seeing and hearing what he is hearing. Sure there are a lot of asshole corrupt cops and they have to enforce some laws that many of us disagree with, but overall I respect the job that they do and have a feeling most of the people who bitch about them here wouldn't last one day in their shoes (regardless of whether you wanted to or not). So when that knock comes in the night and you're all alone in your house, who are you going to call? Who are you going to bitch to when your house is ramsacked or your brother killed? Who's protecting you from the common cretins and dregs of society? Someone has to deal with these people day in and day out. I for one don't want to make it my career, but I respect those that will.
END.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars

Community >> The Pub