Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop: Terrence McKenna

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineLedHead
Stranger

weird feeling
    #4085381 - 04/22/05 04:54 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

on 4/20 i decided to take about 3 grams of dried shroomies. i was the only one out of my friends that was tripping that day. for the first 3 hours everythign was fine. than all of a sudden i got this weird feeling and said to myself wat the heck is this, i dont remember tripping being this. i was getting a little worked up on the inside but just told myself to shut up and that id be straight soon. has this ever happend to anyone? ive tripped about 15 times and this has never happend before.

--------------------
I'm a traveler of both time and space...

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleAbstractHarmonix
Love is like a train...
Female

Loc: The Sea
Re: weird feeling [Re: LedHead]
    #4085397 - 04/22/05 04:59 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

the ego sometimes takes over our reality, or induced realities. i think the fist problem was you identifying tripping as feeling or being like a particular experience. that was just your own mentality kicking you in the ass for thinking you know what the shroomies are like...

the feeling of "what the heck is this", is you ego calling..you telling yourself you will be back to reality soon, or straight is the mushies pushing your buttons, because the psychedelic state is the reality of then, and NOW.

It was prolly just an alien, after all.

--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

OfflineLedHead
Stranger

Re: weird feeling [Re: AbstractHarmonix]
    #4085404 - 04/22/05 05:02 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

yeah i think it was my ego coming back, sometimes i notice the weirdest part of a trip for me is coming off my peak and slowly coming back to reality.

--------------------
I'm a traveler of both time and space...

Love is like a train...
Female

Re: weird feeling [Re: LedHead]
    #4085413 - 04/22/05 05:06 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

oh definitely.  hehe :smile:

i havent done mushies in a while, but everytime i partake in a psychedelic, i continue on noramlly as i would any day.  i also like to set up little presents for myself, without really taking into account i am doing so, that way it is even more like every day life.  like paints, instruments, particular cds, etc...heh.

much fun.  i try to make it like someone is blind dosing me everytime i indulge :lol:  its good stuff.

--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

InvisibleLouiseLouise
starstruck
Male User Gallery

Loc: Searching w/my good eye c...
Re: weird feeling [Re: AbstractHarmonix]
    #4085738 - 04/22/05 06:45 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

So, thats it  :cool:
See, you become enlightened by other's trips too!

Ares, I really like your sig. :thumbup:

:peace:

--------------------
"That's why you get in close to them, and then take the picture!! Don't be a pussy!" ~CC

Offlinemygodisme
mommy

Re: weird feeling [Re: LouiseLouise]
    #4086120 - 04/22/05 09:03 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

I know this is off-topic but I had to respond to your sig line, Louise Louise... I'm Sister PepperSpray of Looking at All Sides of the Question.

--------------------
I've seen the infinite. It's nothing special.

Love is like a train...
Female

Re: weird feeling [Re: LouiseLouise]
    #4091330 - 04/24/05 01:11 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

LouiseLouise said:
So, thats it  :cool:
See, you become enlightened by other's trips too!

Ares, I really like your sig. :thumbup:

:peace:

Thanks.  terrance mckenna is a good man indeed.  :laugh:

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop: Terrence McKenna

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience