Home | Community | Message Board

Gaiana.nl
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Pink Floyd, Shpongle

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineozren
Stranger
a very strange trip...maybe?
    #4085005 - 04/22/05 02:57 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

i had a strange trip a couple of weeks ago...i took 3.5 grams of shrooms in under a minute...me and my friend went to a shopping mall just as they were kicking in, it was great, i was looking for orange juice...

first question, does orange juice help you not feel burnt out?? i heard it has something to do with the vitamin C...

so anyway i coud not find orange juice so i bought some orange pop...i drank a bit and threw it away cuz i thought it was going to explode..hehe

aaanyway i get to a park with my friend and i feel like something is stuck where my left and right ribs meet, like that soft area...

as im peeking i start feeling cold, burnt out, and generally shitty...visualizations and place is great and i didnt smoke pot but i felt really week

my friend suggests we walk around so we go a few steps and out of freeking nowhere something rushes up my throught while im standing up and i projectile vomit...it felt like something the size of a small egg went out of me...

10 minutes later i was feeling really really good, i dont know if this was because i puked or because my peeking was coming down or because i didnt have any energy in me...and i did eat b4 the shroom trip...yea as i mentioned 10 minutes after it was back to familiar bliss...

thanks for your time and advice to anyone who responds :grin:

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinealsey
meet me in thedreamtimewater...

Re: a very strange trip...maybe? [Re: ozren]
    #4085085 - 04/22/05 03:21 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

mushrooms can make some people nauseaus, especially on the come-up. or maybe there was some mold or something on the shrooms that your stomach didn't like.

--------------------
"Gently return to the simple physical sensation of the breath. Then do it again, and again, and again. Somewhere in this process, you will come face-to-face with the sudden and shocking realization that you are completely crazy. Your mind is a shrieking, gibbering madhouse on wheels." - ven. henepola gunaratana

Offlineckyrock
Dreamer
Re: a very strange trip...maybe? [Re: alsey]
    #4090288 - 04/24/05 01:20 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

try not goin to the mall next time. idk... ive had a trip like that before, it really sucked. to satify yourself, next time chill out at the house with a blanket and some pink floyd or shpongle

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Pink Floyd, Shpongle

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience