Home | Community | Message Board

Myco Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Balloons, Cracker, Nitrous Oxide

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Invisiblekaiowas
mndfrayze'speppet urme
 User Gallery

Loc: oz
my trip report
    #4082833 - 04/21/05 10:19 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

dose: 2 pills of E and tons of nitrous!

Magic does exist, it left its mark as we left our mark in the middle of the desert during a massive entourage of a gathering. Gatherings have been a tradition of humans for many centuries, and the good folks on the shroomery keep it going in fine style.

the fire was just starting to get toasty warm, and I decided this was a fine time to take my first pill. armed with some water and a will to have copius amounts of fun, I injested the little yellow pill.

I decided to get up to pay respects to the desert (and to take a piss :wink: ).  If you've never been to arizona, the cactus there are stunning.  So huge and old, you can look at them for hours.  Its a great reminder that even though the desert looks barren, beautiful things can pop up out of everywhere. 

I returned to camp to hear some armin van buren playing, my favorite!

I ran into Todcasil, the planer elf, frodo baggins as I like to call him :grin:  We shared the same tent and he asked me in.  He was shuffeling cards in his hands.  I asked him what they were and he told me they were tarot cards!

I have never had a reading so I sat down with my celestial brother and watched his magic. If you have a chance to hear todcasil speak, I would consider you lucky. Todcasil is sincere, funny, and provides a spark within everyone.  The tarot reading was awesome, and a lot of it had to deal with transformation, it was crazy! after he was done I decided to give Todcasil my very first reading :laugh:  I really got to know my friend a whole lot better.  This was the beginning of the "US" space.

"kai! get over here!"  i spun around and saw it was forty and his little bro, so I rushed over and joined them in freezy's car. Forty is one of those people that come around once in a blue moon. I feel lucky to have met him and to call him a friend. his magic reaches for all to join, all you have to do is let yourself recieve.

we inhaled A LOT of nitrous.  :grin:  This was my first time doing nitrous while on E and I must tell you that this combo will rock you hard. Upon inhaling the real air I breath, I felt a rush I have yet to experience. I wasn't aware of myself at all.  The "I" was completely torn to shreds as my mind opened up to the energy around.  I was nothing and yet everything, all at once.  the music danced around me as I couldn't help to move to the ancient beat of life.  It stays with me even now in the background as a constant reminder of what everything is, was, and could be.

the state of mind I was in before must have been a little more reserved because I when I came to, I wasn't by myself.  I was with forty, his bro.  We all joined in for a very healthy laugh because we all knew the same thing. We were joining the "us" space and we knew what we had to do.  forty suggested that we really get the party going, so we decided to jump out the car and start screaming and yelling.

yelling in celebration, I hadn't done that for a long time!  I was with brothers and sisters here in the desert, and the magic must be spread around for everyone!  Our magic I realized is with words and movement.  you can paint the most majestic picture in someones mind through mind and body. we are all artists and we have a world and a mind to paint and sculpt.

I sat back for a second and looked how lovely everyone was.  We were loud, we were excited, we had love, and the mosaic we painted is one that will be etched in my mind forever.

I ran into dankman, irijes, Tocasil, and uncle waz all caught up in a cuddle puddle.  I sat down next to him with a huge grin plastered on my face.  Dankman is very open and honest and you can feel his kindess just by looking at him.  I had never been so comfortable in my life before, I understand it now.  thank you all very much.

he offered me an extra pill to keep the roll going cause i only had one pill. honored at his request, I graciously took the pill and joined the cuddle puddle.  so relaxed and in the moment, this was bliss. This was living.  I wondered why I hadn't felt this way before. oh well, doesn't mattern ow does it? 

I took a hit of nitrous and off I went!  I melded with the universe and the creator in my mind.  All things that was my past I realized was just preperation for the good that is about to come. I opened my eyes to a dust mask with vicks vapor rub and inhaled...heaven.

Forty's bro then came out of no where and gave me the most awesome light show. Colors are so fuckin cool!  God I'm glad and feel blessed that we all have color.  I laid in the cuddle puddle for quite some time as the E left me floating like a leaf on the river of life. I woke up and saw the fire in front of and everyone around. All I could hear was music, but I saw on the faces of everyone there the magic.  It glistened and shined on everyone, and everyone was shining back.  it is true that we are mirrors of ourselves and each other, and if the reflection is light and love, that is all you will see. I realized how much more light and love I can spread to others because when it comes right down to it, if you can make a person smile, laugh, or feel good in a genuine way, it is worth more than all the money in the world.  Its not even a rewarding experience, it is THE experience. Thats the best way I can describe it.

I continued to do nitrous like a madman as I smoked joint after joint that was being passed around by Cmonkey.  what can I say? cali people can roll  :wink:

From here Todcasil and vivid invited me to go on a mountain climb with. :laugh:  so we ventured up the majestic mountain.  I never knew that there were jumping cactus, jesus!  luckily Tod is pretty good with the light as we met up with psyphon the mad scientist!!  :grin:

he was just coming back down and decided to join. We ran into who I think was To the summit and odin!  "hello!" summit yelled as we laughed since we didn't notice them there.  "hey guys!" we yelled back, laughing our way up a mountain!  good times!

on the top we could see all sorts of stars and even the milky way!  All this could be seen everyday if it weren't for light pollution.  The wind felt good on my face as we talked for a long time before starting to head back. 

I was exhausted from the climb and was pretty much down from the E.  the sun was almost out and so I decided to get some shut eye before it become to hot to sleep. It was so fuckin cool.  The E was gone, but the relaxing feeling still remained. It was beautiful, it was magic. 

that is my trip report and I'm sticking to it!  I hope to see everyone there from this last gathering at the next.

much peace and love.  :sun:  :heart:

--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.---senior doobie

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineTodcasil
rogue DMT elf
Female User Gallery

Loc: Crawling on the floor...
Re: my trip report [Re: kaiowas]
    #4082885 - 04/21/05 10:35 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

kaiowas is the MAN!!

:heart: :heart:

:laugh:

--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.

~Casil

:cactus:

OfflineNoviseer
Percussion isFree
 User Gallery

Re: my trip report [Re: Todcasil]
    #4082923 - 04/21/05 10:46 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

sounds awesome!  glad you had fun  :thumbup: :sun:

--------------------

InvisibleDark_Star
edible anus
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Kratmandu
    #4082928 - 04/21/05 10:47 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Great report!  :thumbup: :sun:

--------------------

OfflineToTheSummit
peregrinus
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Las Vegas
    #4082934 - 04/21/05 10:49 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

:thumbup:

--------------------
You invented the wheel....You push the motherfucker!!

InvisibleSkunk420
 User Gallery

Loc: inside
    #4083008 - 04/21/05 11:13 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Whoah!~ I want to try rolling sometime...it sounds like a blast!, I heard from a few friends it was great...Great trip report!!  :thumbup: :sun:

InvisibleDark_Star
edible anus
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Kratmandu
Re: my trip report [Re: Skunk420]
    #4083013 - 04/21/05 11:14 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

You've never rolled? You have to try it someday!

--------------------

Invisiblekaiowas
mndfrayze'speppet urme
 User Gallery

Loc: oz
    #4083018 - 04/21/05 11:15 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

skunk78395 said:
Whoah!~ I want to try rolling sometime...it sounds like a blast!, I heard from a few friends it was great...Great trip report!!  :thumbup: :sun:

pssst...E and nitrous :wink:

--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.---senior doobie

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery Arcade Champion: Chopper Challenge

Loc: day dreams of a mad man
    #4083032 - 04/21/05 11:19 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

:thumbup: :thumbup:

i give it two left thumbs up

--------------------
how's your WOW?

Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

InvisibleSkunk420
 User Gallery

#4083037 - 04/21/05 11:23 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Oh yea..just 'nitrous' alone is great...I am sure I can most likely get some Hooked up sometime...I am sure there will be all kinds of "stuff" going around this summer...

Edited by skunk78395 (04/21/05 11:28 PM)

OfflineTodcasil
rogue DMT elf
Female User Gallery

#4083091 - 04/21/05 11:41 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

nitrous by itself is NOTHING when combined with ANY OTHER PSYCHEDELIC (to include E)...

seriously...

ever wondered what its like to take an N hit and fall backward through time and space, staring out into the stars as they ripple from your collision with reality?

go find out :heart:

--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.

~Casil

InvisibleSkunk420
 User Gallery

Re: my trip report [Re: Todcasil]
    #4083156 - 04/22/05 12:09 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

humm, I looked up on erowid....MDMA will show up on a drug test...maybe some other time, I have to take drug tests....maybe when I am off probation...I will try N20 and shrooms sometime..I heard that is great too...

Edited by skunk78395 (04/22/05 12:21 AM)

OfflineIrijes
Dankwoman
 User Gallery

Loc: Happy Trails
    #4083750 - 04/22/05 03:39 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

That night was a crazy night. It was my first real roll. All I remember are cuddle puddles, and love everywhere. And it was awesome.  You have a good and kind soul I'm glad you could make it. I can't wait until the next gathering!!!!

--------------------
"Apparently there is a great discovery or insight which our culture is deliberately designed to supress, distort and ignore. That is that Nature is some kind of minded entity. That Nature is not simply the random flight of atoms through electromagnetic fields. Nature is not the empty, despiritualized lumpen matter that we inherit from modern physics. But it is instead a kind of intelligence, a kind of mind."

-Terence McKenna

InvisibleMerkin
neep.
 User Gallery

Loc: Ass Flavoured Pie Factory
    #4083891 - 04/22/05 04:55 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

sweeet !! report!!! sounds like you guys captured the moment :smile: :laugh: :thumbup:

--------------------
Wheels of cheese wheeels of cheeeeese!!!

InvisibleMerkin
neep.
 User Gallery

Loc: Ass Flavoured Pie Factory
Re: my trip report [Re: Irijes]
    #4083900 - 04/22/05 05:05 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

that cat is mad!! in your sig Irijes .lol .me and a friend had a deep discussion about it. hahaaa

OfflineTodcasil
rogue DMT elf
Female User Gallery

Re: my trip report [Re: Merkin]
    #4083923 - 04/22/05 05:40 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

that cat is one crazy mutha shut your mouth!

--------------------
GODDESSES
GODS.

~Casil

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Balloons, Cracker, Nitrous Oxide

Community >> The Pub