Home | Community | Message Board

Marijuana Demystified
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars, Dehydrator, Morning Glory Seeds

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleShnezbit
Psycho-naught
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Threshold.
Follow up on what happened:mushrooms stored in a jar with morning glories
    #4082318 - 04/21/05 07:46 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

hey i ate some earlier, im not feeling well. anyone know if this is bad?

Edited by Shnezbit (04/24/05 11:56 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleHeavyToilet
The Heaviest OfThem All
Male

Loc: British Columbia
Re: PLEASE FAST RESPONSE!mushrooms stored in a jar with morning glories [Re: Shnezbit]
    #4082326 - 04/21/05 07:47 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

You put a bunch of dried mushrooms in the same jar as Morning Glory seeds?

If this is the case you should be alright... as long as there wasn't any mold or anything.

InvisibleShnezbit
Psycho-naught
Male User Gallery

Re: PLEASE FAST RESPONSE!mushrooms stored in a jar with morning glories [Re: HeavyToilet]
    #4082343 - 04/21/05 07:52 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

ok
cause i ate 1 .5 shrooms i grew which were stored in a jar with aboput 1oz morning glories.
i smoked 1 bat hit of what i thought was pot. i found it on the street yesterday(a nickle bag) and smoked 1 hit last ni8ght. felt like pot no difference. so i took 1 bat hit with these shrooms about 3 hours ago and i dont feel well. i feel real rundown and lethargic. really hard to type. im walkijng around my room constantly . i dont know mb someone can offer some reassurance ill b ok.

InvisiblezSDMF
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: lost in nothing Flag
Re: PLEASE FAST RESPONSE!mushrooms stored in a jar with morning glories [Re: Shnezbit]
    #4082347 - 04/21/05 07:52 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

you'll be fine, assuming the shrooms were dried

InvisibleShnezbit
Psycho-naught
Male User Gallery

Re: PLEASE FAST RESPONSE!mushrooms stored in a jar with morning glories [Re: zSDMF]
    #4082359 - 04/21/05 07:56 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

i dried them in my american harvest dehydrator. they mb were a little soft but im not sure. yea i think they were a little soft...uhoh

InvisibleHeavyToilet
The Heaviest OfThem All
Male

Loc: British Columbia
    #4082363 - 04/21/05 07:57 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Well did they taste or smell bad?

InvisibleShnezbit
Psycho-naught
Male User Gallery

Re: PLEASE FAST RESPONSE!mushrooms stored in a jar with morning glories [Re: HeavyToilet]
    #4082370 - 04/21/05 07:59 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

no not at all. just like mushrooms. the p[ot had a funny smell though. some sort of fruity smell but i fugured it might have been in someones pocket with gum or somwething

InvisibleShnezbit
Psycho-naught
Male User Gallery

#4082383 - 04/21/05 08:04 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

any thoughts? should i post this somewhere else mb?

InvisiblezSDMF
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: lost in nothing Flag
    #4082390 - 04/21/05 08:07 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

what is "mb"

i doubt any serious harm would come from mushroom and lsa combo, only troubles would be if the mushrooms weren't totally dried and improperly stored, resulting in mold or other form of decay :|

InvisibleShnezbit
Psycho-naught
Male User Gallery

Re: PLEASE FAST RESPONSE!mushrooms stored in a jar with morning glories [Re: zSDMF]
    #4082412 - 04/21/05 08:13 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

hmm.....im feeling better all of the sudden in the last 10 mins. thx for allur help here. ill let u all know in a bit if indeed im not sick.

Offlinewhatever123
Whatever I did, I'm sorry
Male User Gallery

Loc: San Diego, CA
    #4082467 - 04/21/05 08:33 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

still, what is mb?

--------------------
Koala Koolio said:
there should be a 3 month waiting period between registration and posting. :wink:

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
    #4082503 - 04/21/05 08:40 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

You took some mushrooms bro, I think you'll ok, you're just bored and stoned. It sounds like you're a little upset by the way you're typing, your working yourself up. Relax, take a deep breath, turn on some calming music, try getting off the computer. I hate tripping at a computer. If you don't feel well you can send me a pm or talk to me on aim, I think you have nothing to worry about. You took some drugs, they will wear off. Try to enjoy yourself :smile:.

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

InvisibleShnezbit
Psycho-naught
Male User Gallery

Re: PLEASE FAST RESPONSE!mushrooms stored in a jar with morning glories [Re: gdman]
    #4082700 - 04/21/05 09:26 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

yea guys....im ok thx for all the help. mb tommorrow ill follow up on what happened.

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
    #4082719 - 04/21/05 09:33 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Good to hear, I want you to I'm me if you have aim, whenever you feel up too it. Mushrooms are absolutely wonderful, but they can take you to some places you do not want to go sometimes in the wrong setting or with the wrong mindset. Good to hear you're alright :thumbup:, I know the shroomery has helped many a wayward psyconaught :cool:.

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Offlinepunkgod94
Stranger
Re: PLEASE FAST RESPONSE!mushrooms stored in a jar with morning glories [Re: gdman]
    #4083190 - 04/22/05 12:19 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

That's why I love these boards man. Everybodys so freaking awesome about helping complete strangers through a hard time they're having so that they can see the beauty mushrooms have to offer.

And whatever123, I think mb is supossed to be maybe?

On a side note I tripped on mushrooms for my second time on Wednesday and they were great! I am in love with them man. They turned my world upside down and made me go insane, but it was all so awesome. This was my first REAL trip I guess you could say. The first time I did it I was kinda worried cause I wanted to do so much but I couldn't do it all and it was incredibly frustrating, boring and tiring. Second time around it's like I knew when I started to feel like that that all I had to do was sit down in a contemplative spot.

And if I make no sense right now I'm blazed out of my miiiind. And it's been three hours ago since I smoked! Crazy pot.

Offlinemamasharones
Chinchilla

Loc: Illinois
Re: PLEASE FAST RESPONSE!mushrooms stored in a jar with morning glories [Re: whatever123]
    #4084510 - 04/22/05 12:13 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

whatever123 said:
still, what is mb?

maybe = mb

--------------------
George Bush is a corporation disguised as a human being

InvisibleShnezbit
Psycho-naught
Male User Gallery

follow up:mushrooms stored in a jar with morning glories [Re: mamasharones]
    #4093409 - 04/25/05 12:09 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

first let me thank you all for your replies to this post the other night, it really helped me alot. i called my friend just before i posted here and he came about a half hour later. by the time he got here i began to feel better. but im still not sure why i got so sick. i never felt so sick on mushrooms before. the symptoms really were so similar to mg seeds. but the fact that i was only sick for 2 hours makes me think maybe(mb-lol) it wasn't related, 'cause effects from mg seeds would seem to last much longer i'ld think. so i dont know, maybe i thought myself into that state. after the first hour of feeling sick i thought it would subside but it was getting worse and worse. i was woried about my health. mentally i was having a bad trip but i was able to brush the negative thoughts away to some extent. but i was really starting to worry about my health when i noticed my heart beating faster and fsater and my breathing getting difficult. i felt horrible cramps in my legs, in my forearms, and i was having difficulty keeping my eyes open. i thought i was gonna pass out or worse. thats when i posted here 'cause it occured to me that maybe it may have had to do with the fact that the shrooms were in a jar with mg seeds. fortunately within a half hour i began to feel much better. i smoked a little more of the pot later that night and it was fine, it turned out to be just pot. but i havnt smoked pot in a couple of years so maybe the combination of shrooms and pot put me somewhere i wasnt ready for. i still dont know but i wanted to follow up here. as a precaution im letting you all know that it may be better to keep your morning glory seeds away from your shrooms. thanks again to all of you for your input on this post.

Edited by Shnezbit (04/25/05 11:02 AM)

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars, Dehydrator, Morning Glory Seeds

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience