Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleAbstractHarmonix
Love is like a train...
Female

Loc: The Sea
Yarry's natal chart...
    #4081841 - 04/21/05 05:46 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

This is only a rough draft, considering i wasnt sure where you were born, and i am unable to post the actualy picture of the wheel itself, but i can give yah the details in text :smile:  So here you are:

sun is in cancer
moon is in aries
mercury is in cancer
venus is in cancer
mars is in scorpio
jupiter is in capricorn
saturn is in scorpio
uranus is in sagittarius
neptune is in capricorn
pluto is in libra

Now i dont know if you know what any of this means, but if you need some help..i will try to help you the best i can :smile:

--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleCorporal Kielbasa
 User Gallery

Re: Yarry's natal chart... [Re: AbstractHarmonix]
    #4081850 - 04/21/05 05:48 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

could you elaberate on mine if you can? I see a bunch of lines n stufff.

--------------------

Love is like a train...
Female

Re: Yarry's natal chart... [Re: Corporal Kielbasa]
    #4081884 - 04/21/05 05:55 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Well you have a very neat chart.  It seams to be similar to that of the Adamist i speak of frequently.

your sun and moon are both in aquarius, which represents being born on a full moon.

mercury, the planet of communication and intellect, is also in aquarius, which makes you a very neat person indeed, if not genius then insane,. and crossing that line frequently in your own mental stability boundaries.

your venus is in capricorn, the planet that rules love and relationships...capricorn is an earth sign, which means you proably are very critical; in your relationships, and who you are with.  you want the relation to be stable and you have a keen eye on who you date.

you mars is in libra, which mars is the planet representing aggresion and anger, response...libra, being the most passive sign of the zodiac (close tie with pisces) you are proably very easy to get along with and dont get angered tooooo easily..

those are your inner planets :smile:  thats all from my head, does it make any sense?

--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

User Gallery

#4081906 - 04/21/05 05:59 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

I agree 100 percent :smile:

If you can gimme any more I would love it!

--------------------

Love is like a train...
Female

Re: Yarry's natal chart... [Re: Corporal Kielbasa]
    #4081914 - 04/21/05 06:00 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

ill do some more research tonight, right now i gotta run though...have a great day!

--------------------

User Gallery

#4081921 - 04/21/05 06:01 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

You tooo thanks a lot

--------------------

InvisiblePsychoactive1984
PositiveCynicist
Male
Loc: California, Monterey Coun...
    #4082126 - 04/21/05 06:49 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

:shrug: I think it's all bullshit but meh.

http://www.alabe.com/freechart/

Enter the info and it'll interpret it for you.

--------------------
"Their is one overriding question that concerns us all: How can we get out of the fatal groove we are in, the one that is leading towards the brink?" Albert Szent-Gyorgyi
"We may not be capable of eradicating the corruption of reason, but we must nevertheless counter it at every instance and with every means." Dan Agin
"Politics is the best religion and politicians are the worst followers."
-It's ok to trip as long as you don't fall.
-Substance over Style.
-Common sense is uncommon.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> The Pub