Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinelilgreenmen
The darknesslets your mindfill in theblanks.

Mirrors
    #4080836 - 04/21/05 10:57 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Why when I'm tripping I enjoy mirrors sometimes then other times I avoid them in fear of something. Some of my strangest visuals happen while looking into a mirror. Sometimes I like them other times I don't can anyone help me?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Loc: Memphrica
Re: Mirrors [Re: lilgreenmen]
    #4080859 - 04/21/05 11:01 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Yeah mirrors are trippy.

I think it has to do with liking ourselves, but like you say, we also don't like ourselves too. Hard to put into words.

--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!

OfflineDeadmaker
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: Mirrors [Re: mecreateme]
    #4081018 - 04/21/05 11:47 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

I have a huge beard that is really cool to look at in the mirror when I am tripping.

Offlinelilgreenmen

Re: Mirrors [Re: Deadmaker]
    #4081021 - 04/21/05 11:48 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Nice I tend to watch my eye travel around my face while mirror tripping

InvisibleHeavyToilet
The Heaviest OfThem All
Male

Loc: British Columbia
    #4081079 - 04/21/05 12:09 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

You ever put two mirrors facing each other?

Now THAT'S intense. :grin:

They just go on forever...

Offlinelilgreenmen

Re: Mirrors [Re: HeavyToilet]
    #4081094 - 04/21/05 12:13 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

I have a mirror around the tub which can be seen from the one over the sink I tend to turn around thinking it someone else. Or sometimes I ask them to get out it's crazy

Offlinenewjon
Stranger
    #4081501 - 04/21/05 01:56 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

"I think it has to do with liking ourselves, but like you say, we also don't like ourselves too. Hard to put into words"
something to do with nail, head, and a direct hit...
maybe not everyone realises, even though it doesn't take huge leaps in thought to get there, but all humans have good and bad sides. You get into real trouble when you tip the balance towards either side.
I've found, i'm not sure if it's as a direct result of the first shroom trip i had or first cactus trip, as i never used to look in the mirror hard, but now if i look right into my eyes, concentrate ONLY on my eyes, the image of the rest of my face shifts, almost constantly, from looking evil to looking good to neutral and back again, but not in any kind of order. It's really freaky, as i know it's "in the mind" but i seem to have no control over it if i stare in that same way.

Offlinemikeyboy
Stranger

Loc: UK
Re: Mirrors [Re: newjon]
    #4081620 - 04/21/05 02:43 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Bingo ^^^

I agree totally with this, its as though it blends perfectly from one extent to the other

I believe the scientific reason is to do with shrooms destroying your ego, so you dont "recognise" the image as yourself as such, thats why when you look in a mirror you kind of squirm n smile at yourself playfully as though its sumone else (i do neway!)

I like mirrors :smile:

Wavy hair looks AWESOME in my oppinion or am i just crazy :cuckoo:

--------------------
LSD: Defrag for the brain

Offlinewhatever123
Whatever I did, I'm sorry
Male User Gallery

Loc: San Diego, CA
Re: Mirrors [Re: Deadmaker]
    #4082162 - 04/21/05 04:55 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

lilgreenmen said:
Nice I tend to watch my eye travel around my face while mirror tripping

I actually do that sometimes when I am sober  :blush:

--------------------
Koala Koolio said:
there should be a 3 month waiting period between registration and posting. :wink:

Edited by whatever123 (04/21/05 04:56 PM)

OfflineBorgFace
PEENTASTIC
Loc: Australia
    #4082228 - 04/21/05 05:17 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

The last time I looked into a mirror while tripping was on acid. As my face shifted from good to evil and back again I could literally hear my ego being slashed to bits. It was this high-pitched sound that sounded too much like the Psycho shower scene music for my liking.

Needless to say I got out of the room as soon as this happened :tongue:

--------------------
Give me an ounce of civet, good apothecary, to sweeten my imagination!

Offlineckyrock
Dreamer
Re: Mirrors [Re: BorgFace]
    #4090301 - 04/23/05 11:26 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

yea.. staring at your eyes in the mirror is cool. does it seem to you that in your peripheral vision that the bottom half of your face is sliding down almost like your a zombie

OfflineJacquesCousteau
Being.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Everywhere, Everytime.
Re: Mirrors [Re: BorgFace]
    #4090885 - 04/24/05 05:27 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

BorgFace said:
The last time I looked into a mirror while tripping was on acid. As my face shifted from good to evil and back again I could literally hear my ego being slashed to bits. It was this high-pitched sound that sounded too much like the Psycho shower scene music for my liking.

Needless to say I got out of the room as soon as this happened :tongue:

And you were so close, too...  :frown:

Offlinelilgreenmen

Re: Mirrors [Re: ckyrock]
    #4091450 - 04/24/05 12:00 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

My face was like water during a mirror trip everything was sliding around creating weird shapes I looked like a Picasso after 10 Min's.
Which caused me to giggle like a school girl.

InvisibleShnezbit
Psycho-naught
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Threshold.
    #4094501 - 04/25/05 08:51 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

yea mirrors are trippy. i have this real cool mirror just at the landing of our staircase. its circular with this gold painted solar rayed frame. i looked briefly on shrooms once and it had so much going on. i was shocked at all the colors that were radiating from my head. but so far i havnt had the nerve to look very long on shrooms. then the next day i'll be kicking myself for not having the balls to do it. i also have a concave black mirror i use for skrying. that produces interesting visions but so far i've actually seen more looking into that sober than tripping. i have a crystal ball too...now that has produced some real interesting visuals. i definately see more real images in it when tripping than when sober. but im noticing the experience of seeing visoins in my crystal ball while trippping has improved my abilility to see visions in it when sober.(but i prefer the black mirror when sober).
incidently its an occult teaching that one can see past lives when staring into a mirror for a long enough time. i have some friends who feel strongly about this but i havnt experienced it myself, but i havnt tried it yet either. the only thing i can say about that is that recently i had a lucid dream where i looked into a mirror at myself. i saw myself as i am and then i changed into 2 different faces. then it disappeared. i turned away and turned back and the same thing happened in the same sequence-myself then the 2 other faces. this happened 3 times in a row.i wonder if maybe it may have been the images of myself in past lives because they were so consistent each time i looked.

Offlineemptywisdom
simple being oflight
 User Gallery

Loc: Lemuria
    #4096174 - 04/25/05 05:03 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

on a trip a mirror is a gateway into another realm They are indeed scary as fuck, because of the energy they bring. Which is massive, hell, it reflects your world at that moment, thats bringing some energy! You need to be carefull with mirrors, but they can be an invaluable aid.

Try this, fill your bathtub with water and drop a mirror in it while you are on a trip, look into it, study it. See what happens, lmfao!

--------------------

InvisibleChikitta
Re: Mirrors [Re: emptywisdom]
    #4096222 - 04/25/05 05:10 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

emptywisdom said:
on a trip a mirror is a gateway into another realm They are indeed scary as fuck, because of the energy they bring. Which is massive, hell, it reflects your world at that moment, thats bringing some energy! You need to be carefull with mirrors, but they can be an invaluable aid.

Yeah it can be very scary... I try it every time I trip though.

I had 30g of mexican cubes last week and had a look in the mirror. It felt as if I was the mirror, looking back at myself. Was a pretty self analytical trip! I must have been staring in to the mirror for a good hour.

OfflineTransiT
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Mirrors [Re: Chikitta]
    #4097085 - 04/25/05 08:42 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

No doubt mirrors look amazing on shrooms, but the last time i tripped hard, my pupils were so large, the image in the mirror looked like a devil version of myself. I also thought the lights on my water softener was a demon of some sort, but i still had an AMAZING trip - i was kinda just laughing about those two things ;D

OfflineKodath
strangerThan

Re: Mirrors [Re: TransiT]
    #4097119 - 04/25/05 08:48 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

The first time I tripped I went upstairs to use the bathroom, and the instant I saw myself in the mirror I heard this loud noise like wind was blowing into my ears and I literally fell back a step. I have no idea why really, my reflection wasn't warped or anything, in fact it look pretty normal, but something about it just scared the crap out of me for a split second.

We have a mirror that's split into 3 mirrors, with the two on either side swinging open and shut. What's really trippy is to open the cupboards on the side and surround your head in mirrors, they reflect off each other into infinity. Very spooky =D

--------------------

Life: Main event at the MGM Grand. Murphy's fighting Occam, and you're in the stands.

OfflineMeThoD
MeThoD

Re: Mirrors [Re: Kodath]
    #4097904 - 04/26/05 01:50 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

During a good trip, a mirror is trippy and hilarious. But once I bad tripped and looked in the mirror... it's trippy and scary. I was completely pale and I looked fucked up.

As for drunk tripping... it's just too wierd. My lip split and there was a void of darkness in my lip.

But yeah, mirrors are usually really fun.

--------------------
Every empty bowl must be filled, and a full bowl must always be emptied.

OfflineKras
Male User Gallery

Re: Mirrors [Re: MeThoD]
    #4098033 - 04/26/05 06:20 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

This post is rather for beginners than experienced guys and girls...
Lookout with looking directly into your eyes. They are gates and can take you someplace that you aren't prepare for... My friend is scaried of that. He gets this same fealing when he is looking to very deep and dark cavern or trench. I think that "empty", black spaces can be filled with anything from your mind so watch out! Oh, and if you have problems with self-confidance about how you look - you can trigger a bad trip.

--------------------
enjoy life!

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom