Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6  [ show all ]
OfflineOldWoodSpecter
waiting
Male

Loc: mountains and lakes
Re: Christ on a Stick [Re: Swami]
    #4076595 - 04/20/05 11:01 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Swami said:
If stress is a choice, how can others be affected unless they also choose it?

You can chose a stresfull mind attitude, but you can also cause stress to others with violence. My point was that anyone can chose any kind of philosophy but respect other peoples too.
If one man thinks every man should go to army to get tough, he can go himself but can not force every yound man to do so for their own good.

this is also a response to what you once said about some people wanting to have fun and war.
They can do it for themselfs but have no right to give "fun" to others if those others did not chose to have "fun" in life

--------------------
I descend upon your earth from the skies
I command your very souls you unbelievers
Bring before me what is mine

Edited by OldWoodSpecter (04/20/05 11:08 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineOldWoodSpecter
waiting
Male

Re: Christ on a Stick [Re: insectvhore]
    #4076610 - 04/20/05 11:07 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

The Insect Priest said:
....not to be rude...what the hell are you talking about?

I'm talking about your phylosophy that sees apathy and homeostasis as nothingness. Emotional way of life is a stress to the body.
There is no reason why you should chose peace vs. dynamics, but
you must respect others decision if they chose peace.
So you can't just decide: "peace is apathy" and then destroy the peace of others just because you feel peace is the wrong thing.
I'm not occusing you about anything, nor did I find any signs that you might not respect others, I'm just saying be careful that such a pylosophy does not grow into rule you project to others.
That would be like me giving you sedatives in your drinking water because I believe you should be peacefull, and I have no right of that.

--------------------

Invisiblegettinjiggywithit
jiggy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Heart of Laughter
Re: Christ on a Stick [Re: OldWoodSpecter]
    #4076764 - 04/20/05 11:41 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

You can choose to remove yourself from the violent person or environment. Lately, I have been reading so much stuff here that implies a belief that people somehow do not have the ability to move their bodies.

Fear can give rise to a paralysis of sorts and if one is in fear they are choosing fearful thoughts over empowering self loving ones. In short by choosing fear they are choosing the stress and potential violence that comes with it. Violence and mental/emotional stress is fear manifested. Fear is a force and it has power. Quit using your power to energize fear and you won't be manifesting stress and violence with it.

People are the cause of their own stress and violent environments. It doesn't get forced on anyone against their own will. My dad loves to attempt forcing stress etc onto others. To watch my daughter who chooses to be in love dismantle him into a puppy is awesome. She's the only one in my family besides myself now who isn't being given a hard time by him because I taught her this. This stuff works.

Free will is such a beautiful thing and it's a shame to see people forget they were bestowed with its power to choose freely for itself.

Love as fear are really infectious and contagious emotions. People enjoy being in love and when in joy, stress and violence isn't possible. If you are the generator of fear, don't blame others for what was "forced upon you". It's easy to force stuff upon people in fear. Fear is the weakest of powers. It's just love in lack. It's the state of being in lack of ones power. Love is  ones power. :heart:

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Offlineinsectvhore
lord of flies

#4078495 - 04/20/05 06:51 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

actually id said peace is apathy...peace, as in perfect calmness of mind and body..the unthinking breath of the void or some such nonsense....
and the only rule i try to live by is that at any point all of ones problems can be solved by simply saying 'fuck it'

what do you mean an emotional way of life is a stress to the body?
and how does that correlate to anything ive been saying?

OfflineOldWoodSpecter
waiting
Male

Re: Christ on a Stick [Re: insectvhore]
    #4078581 - 04/20/05 07:18 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Peace vs. emotions...

Strong emotions as a result of a dynamic life are a stress to the body, as you know stress can cause much illnes and lack of it can prolong your life.
As you probably know being angry or scared is stress, but being happy and jumping all around is also stress as being in panic. Perhapse fear is the greatest stressor. But all other emotions affect the body. The ideal state for our animal body is sleeping in the shade of a tree feeling calm. That is what our biology wants us to try and find: balance.

The way you describe peace, it sounds to me you have not experienced much of it in your life. On the other side of what might seem "void" to emotional and dynamic folks is something wonderfull, try and find it and you will see for yourself.

--------------------

OfflineOldWoodSpecter
waiting
Male

Re: Christ on a Stick [Re: gettinjiggywithit]
    #4078613 - 04/20/05 07:24 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Jiggy.. does that mean if I hit you on the head you would blame yourself for it?
Thinking that way, the victims of crimes would go in prison for not running fast enough away from the killers.

Say I strip naked, turn my back to a bunch of people and give them sticks and let them hit me on the back as hard as they want.
The real people among these would not take the advantage.
Or I leave all my money on a table and go away, the one that takes it has shown to me how much love does he lack for me.
Love has two sides, one being good to others, and other is giving others a chance to hurt you, or in other words trusting them.

I find this "whatch your back" thinking very primitive, and I think it leads nowhere, It leaves as being a bunch of monkeys living their lives in fear and anger trying to be the one who will screw the other one up, and not be screwed.

--------------------

Offlinethe_phoenix
Stranger

Loc: Montreal, Quebec, Canada
    #4078685 - 04/20/05 07:47 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

jiggy put it very well...

I must say, I think there are many forms of Satanism. This is one interpretation I'm familiar with...

The Devil is a fallen angel, once God's favourite who dared to say he was equal to God. God replied "Go to Hell." As a religion, Satanism seeks to help us realize and recover our *divinity*, not our fallen down status. We already are fallen, living in a sort of hell, and to rise out of hell and transcend we must first master/defeat its realm. That is, we can use force and defeat it by playing on its terms, or we can pass by it instantly by looking through it and into our own context, on our own terms.

To reach a high level of enlightenment the conventional world needn't necessarily be thoroughly explored, for in all its conventional variety its fundamental principles are universal and are known innately. We can strive to attain this innate knowledge through personal spiritual growth. To gain a mastery over the conventional world, however, it's necessary to indulge in it, to focus on the emission instead of the source. And the conventional world, the Now, being our base of existence as physical beings, it's through this plane that others may be accessed.

Satanism offers a path to transcendent knowledge but it plays the game instead of cheating, which is simply a different way of doing it and then converging at the common end. Satanism offers us back our innate divinity, which we can work to reclaim, or realize it's there in the first place. The light of an emissive universe is blinding to those who look at it and salvation to those who become it.

jiggy
Female User Gallery

#4078686 - 04/20/05 07:47 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

It means that I could take responsibility for and trace back through every event that lead to my being able to let you hit me.

Many misunderstand it as you did and use the same argument.

When you accept yourself as first cause and it's power LOVE, you are the manifesting expression of love and it surrounds and abounds you.

If you start to not accept yourself as first cause, you begin to loose some of that power and in that loss fear and helplessness becomes experienced. It can spiral down hill fast from there because in that weakness you will create victim experiences which will confirm to you that you are not first cause because who would wish themselves to be victimized, right?

Yes, I would tell you what I did that caused it to happen. I have also been playing around with how these dynamics work for a looooong time now and have been putting them to the test and Mastering them.

I'm so confident of how it works and my ability to work it, I set myself up to take proverbial hits and hugs out of testing it all and to just practice getting better at mastering energy flows.

If you hear my cry victim, rest assured I am joking. I can only be the victim of my own self ignorance as being first cause co-creator and the power I am as such.

Don't believe me if you don't want to. My answer is yes though. I would take responsibility for creating the cause that lead to my being hit by you. Knowing how I did or could do that also allows for me to know how not to be hit if I don't want to be as well.

Back when stuff caught me off and seemed to happen to me I started tracing my way backwards looking for will I fell asleep in self denial or self rejection. I always found it. After doing it so much the connections and patterns and maps for it became crystal clear.

The only thing to really master at that point is staying centered in yourself and first cause truth to be in full power of your co-creative power. It's more then just a raw power. It's packed with creative intelligence to draw from too. The only thing that makes it tough is overcoming the separation from source and others conditioning that went on before I started figuring out how all this works.

I've done a lot of reprogramming for when I run on auto pilot because I haven't Mastered full on lucidity yet and it gets easier and better all the time.

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

OfflineOldWoodSpecter
waiting
Male

#4078725 - 04/20/05 08:00 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I agree with one side of it..

When someone hits you you don't blaim them, but you can't
translate that into a rule which alows you to hit others because they are not supose to blaim you.
Try and master the ability to not take damage out of others violence and not judge them, but at the same time not to expect that from others, treat them like they are vunrable lambs that can not defend themselfs like you can.

Not everyone has the ability you do, some people can't even learn how to multiply and they are defenseless, they simply can't master their own emotions, nor do they understand what an emotion is.

--------------------

Offlinethe_phoenix
Stranger

#4078736 - 04/20/05 08:03 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

It is possible to go about this the wrong way, it seems to me. We were sent to hell because we said we were God. Now we certainly aren't God, and sometimes we still repeat the same mistake as in our angels days and dare to call ourselves God. Truly we are God of something, our physical bodies which we can control completely. Or we can relinquish control to our higher self. Should we dwell on such a basic level of accomplishment?

The Ineffable is infinite, so it can expand indefinitely. Universal existence is but a continuous cycle of purging and expanding inwards, and outwards. On a personal level we must do the same and strive to experience that which we cannot control, to expand on our powers that are God-like insofar as our physical bodies are concerned. God does this by dividing himself and creating individual consciousness, and we do it by embracing (and transcending) our individuality. Let us move forwards from our shells and into the world, out of the cave.

To expand one's context and be more Godly, it's important to understand that it isn't an either/or matter of being or not being God, there is a spectrum for divinity. So people say that "essentially we are all God", and another person hears it, changes it around a bit, and says "we are all Gods". The former speaks of the source, and the latter of the destination. Once we truly become the real God, the Ineffable, then we lack all individual imprint. Not this lifetime...

To become the light, we must shift from a static conception of ourselves to a moving one. We are being emitted, we realize this much, so now we must shine. This source of motivation is what lifts our intention in life upwards. Through doing good, we move forwards in our respective journeys, for life is ever-changing. And since the most powerful way to do good is to lead by example, personal development is of utmost priority.

Once we become our own Gods and lead by example, we must follow this up with substance behind the friendly face. We must reflect inner growth outwards and become the sources for physical symptoms/manifestations, the unseen creator of coincidences, the light shining down and out into the conventional world.

OfflineOldWoodSpecter
waiting
Male

Re: Christ on a Stick [Re: the_phoenix]
    #4078741 - 04/20/05 08:05 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

In this case I'll use Jiggy's example...
if you think you live in hell, move to paradise, there is no reason for you to live in hell if you don't want to

--------------------

jiggy
Female User Gallery

#4078754 - 04/20/05 08:09 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Ahhhhhhhhh okay, now you are looking at it from the other side. When you are in your first cause power awareness you are at a virtual oneness with all and wouldn't be able to consider causing harm to another. You also wouldn't be recieving transmissions from those sending out Hit Me signals.

If I hit someone, I would take full responcibility for hitting them, even if they were sending out Hit Me signals. I made the choice to hit, if I did, no blame ever goes anywhere else period. In this formula you are always FIRST CAUSE and responcible for everything you do and what is done to you.

So, I agree with you on that.

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

jiggy
Female User Gallery

#4078763 - 04/20/05 08:12 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

BTW, Thats one of the beauties of living in a sigular reality versus a dualistic one. External Blame becomes impossible because there is only ONE person and its all YOU and YOU the ALL.

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

OfflineOldWoodSpecter
waiting
Male

#4078780 - 04/20/05 08:19 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Yea, it's just that I don't really label here who is guilty or who is not, this "all blaim on me" thing is not about who is guilty for what, but about simple behaviour, it's how to think and behave for a better life in community. It's not about me being really guilty, but me acting as If I am and taking responsibility.
I don't think one man can carry guilt for something, the sin of one man is the sin of all humanity. One undoing is a huge network of faults going all the way to the first man, so it's hard to point a finger and say someone is trully guilty alone of something.

--------------------

jiggy
Female User Gallery

#4078809 - 04/20/05 08:28 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I agree. Guilt and blame are USELESS words to me. They just create more problems because of the punishing beleifsboth are tied to. They do nothing to solve problems.

Live in a perpetual state of forgiveness and guilt need not apply and live in a state of perpetual repsoncibility for the self and blame need not apply.

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

OfflineOldWoodSpecter
waiting
Male

#4078822 - 04/20/05 08:31 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

There is one even more stupid word: "deserve"
People go around using that word as if it fell down from stars or
as if what someone deserves is written in his DNA

--------------------

jiggy
Female User Gallery

Re: Christ on a Stick [Re: the_phoenix]
    #4078830 - 04/20/05 08:33 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I can't really reply to your post because it is not of my understanding that we were sent to a hell for being what we are. The closest I can come to your knowing is that a free will choice to deny yourself and what you are is how one creates a hellish reality.

Anyway, your whole reply is based on your belief of our being sent to hell which isn't how I know it to be so I have nothing to discuss with you on that really. Without the same foundation, there is nothing to build mutual understanding and thoughts on together.

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Offlinethe_phoenix
Stranger

#4079001 - 04/20/05 09:09 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

We certainly aren't all in hell. Your perspective certainly isn't hellish on life, neither is mine. But all the people who commit suicide, suffer from depression, believe in Satanism as an absolute, that's more my audience.

"[...] for being what we are." What I mean is, we were undivided essence, and we said "I am God". It's the first word of that statement that's wrong, not the last, and it's the first part that sets the context and makes the last wrong too.

Not to say we made a bad choice. We completed a lesson and became peaceful. Then we were curious and wanted to expand some more. We had attained God-hood so we announced it. Doing so drops us down so that we can learn anew and arrive at a state of wholeness all over again, but better than before.

Of course, I use words like "better" and "wrong" loosely.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies