Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineSilent_Vinny
Stranger
 User Gallery
4 20: Strange unfortunate, and rather fortunate encounters.
    #4078328 - 04/20/05 08:17 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

I came into 420 overly excited for my first hit of LSD. My buddy said it would be at the school at the end of the early dismissal day. I was a bit hesitant when he told me this, as his trust-able spirits ain't flagrant on him. Nonetheless I skipped the last two periods with my buddies and we tried to make the best out of the rainy, cloudy, thundering day. My one disciplined buddy saved his last 3 grams of a month old batch of shrooms that we had bought. I was a little surprised he agreed to eat them under such unfortunate weather conditions. We all smoked dope and met strange downtown rats in the park. A particular broken down gentleman approached us as we were smoking and made himself apparent that he was a dope fiend. He was to upfront with us, and we decided not to give him any (mostly because we had very little). But, he was just a dick. I hate it when people come up to ya and try to fiend dope, even when they don't know who you are.    We managed to get away from the creep as I had to go back to school for my hit. I waited for about 10 minutes with the guy and the hit did not arrive. I was bummed, but I was high, and I was actually expecting it. I'll get it tomorrow, I thought. I headed back to my buddies in the park, only to find the shroom eater trippin in his peak. He loved them trees. The sun was also coming out at random times, and every time it shined down he burst into joy. After a few moments some young hoodlums approached us. THIS WAS THE KICKER OF THE DAY: This young freak, probably around 12 years old, begged for a marijuana transaction, as he needed some money. I told him all I had was five, and I would be grateful to buy half a gram. Well his buddy didn't want to split a gram, so they tried to take the five from us. They failed, as I told them to get fucked. Even though there was more of those kids, and they came off as being punks, I didn't take any of there shit. I usually can get serious with fuckers that try to twist me around...especially when I'm stoned, and I don't get my hit of acid. They went away, and then one of the black guys came back with a girl. The girl approached me and asked. "Um, do you do Cocaine?"
"Yes we sure do, but we don't have any money for that shit."
"What if I could give you guys two lines for the five bucks."
I was a bit hesitant, but I decided to make the exchange, as I saw that the bag was filled with at least 2 grams! That's right, 2 grams of coke! I knew that it had to be crushed up Tylenol or baking soda, but for some reason I decided to take the chance anyways. I got the stuff,  and let me tell you...it was actually COCAINE! Not just cocaine, GOOD COCAINE! I couldn't believe it! We got out of the rain and went to my buddy's house and shared a bunch of lines amongst ourselves.
And when I got home, I got a phone call from Burger King for an interview. Now, I might possibly be getting a job...and I still have over a gram of Cocaine..and I only payed 5 bucks for it! I can't believe it is real...but the whole experience certainly seemed like a good trip brought on by Marijuana. I'm thinking this chick wanted to quit Cocaine, and she just wanted to get rid of the amount. It definently isn't real, and I'm still questioning whether I still have the Cocaine in my pocket. It is..and all I can say is....Shit ya! :crazy2:

I would of rahter had a mushroom trip or that long awaited acid...but this was something like a miracle..that made up for it...it was arranged...it was meant to be.

Anyone else have a good 4 20? Has anyone else came across deals like this?

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlineself_destrukt
n00b!
Re: 4 20: Strange unfortunate, and rather fortunate encounters. [Re: Silent_Vinny]
    #4078411 - 04/20/05 08:34 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

I spent my 420 completly sober haha. Still not over, but I don't have any herbal refreshments, so it's gonna stay that way haha. Good to hear you had a nice 420! With the bad comes the good =P

InvisibleSuperMario
Let me make yourave
 User Gallery

Loc: Super Mario World
Re: 4 20: Strange unfortunate, and rather fortunate encounters. [Re: Silent_Vinny]
    #4078412 - 04/20/05 08:35 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Unreal, really, I don't believe it..

--------------------

OfflineSilent_Vinny
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: 4 20: Strange unfortunate, and rather fortunate encounters. [Re: SuperMario]
    #4078487 - 04/20/05 08:49 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

me either! But's it true. :shocked: And, I'm sorry to gloat to you all..but sheesh..things like this don't happen everyday.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> The Pub