Home | Community | Message Board

Edabea
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineTodcasil
rogue DMT elf
Female User Gallery

Loc: Crawling on the floor...
i just realised
    #4077275 - 04/20/05 04:07 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

that im friends with a bunch of DRUG ADDICTS!!

GAHH!!!

:heart:

--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.

~Casil

:cactus:

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
Re: i just realised [Re: Todcasil]
    #4077280 - 04/20/05 04:09 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

rawr! more drooogz

--------------------

OfflineTodcasil
rogue DMT elf
Female User Gallery

Re: i just realised [Re: Shroomism]
    #4077302 - 04/20/05 04:16 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

shroomism, you of all people shoudl know the horrible consequences that drugs can take on your life! i am STILL astounded by the choices you make every day!!

free your heart shroomism!!! from teh shackles of marijuana!!

--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.

~Casil

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #4077315 - 04/20/05 04:21 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

I guess I'll never know any better until it comes back and bites me in the ass one day.. carnivorous marijuana plants

yay for drug addicts!

--------------------

InvisibleAbstractHarmonix
Love is like a train...
Female

Loc: The Sea
    #4077317 - 04/20/05 04:21 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Where the hell are you at Shroomism?

--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: i just realised [Re: AbstractHarmonix]
    #4077320 - 04/20/05 04:23 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

freezy's house in arizona!

we are leaving in an hour or so, stopping in san antonio for some party time, then back to florida.

--------------------

Offlineshallow
    #4077324 - 04/20/05 04:24 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Birds of a feather flock together  :tongue:

OfflinekronnyQ
SuperstudExtraordinaire
 User Gallery

Loc: Anytown USA
Re: i just realised [Re: shallow]
    #4077330 - 04/20/05 04:25 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

InvisibleIn(di)go
People of the sun.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cologne, Germany
    #4077334 - 04/20/05 04:26 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

say hi to freezy from me, willya?  :thumbup:

and have fun! :dancing:

--------------------

Love is like a train...
Female

#4077335 - 04/20/05 04:26 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Shroomism said:
freezy's house in arizona!

we are leaving in an hour or so, stopping in san antonio for some party time, then back to florida.

Sweet. Adamist and I got bus tickets back to the FLA so we will see you there. What the hell are you gonna do when you get back to Florida? hehe

--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #4077345 - 04/20/05 04:29 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

I will say hi ingo!

hmm.. I dunno.. I want to sell my car and get out of florida asap..
emotionallemotion is going to head back up to michigan after.. I might go with him.. I dunno really.. what I don't want to do is sit in central florida for more weeks/months. Arizona rocks.

--------------------

Love is like a train...
Female

#4077356 - 04/20/05 04:33 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Badass, dude you should go to michigan! haha how fuckin awesome would that be, like uh yeah.

anyways thats where adam and i are going to end up is here in the k-zoo. i guess i am going to get my id tomorrow and stat to gain residency and all that jazz.

what part of michigan? dude. yeah you need to get the car titles, and adam is going to sell his rides, and then i am just praying that my van will make it somewhere hehe. i dont mind being stuck as long as someone is with me, and i got my paints. haha.

--------------------

InvisibleDNKYD
Turtle!

#4077382 - 04/20/05 04:39 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

You want to be stuck in Michigan?  :eek:

Love is like a train...
Female

Re: i just realised [Re: DNKYD]
    #4077400 - 04/20/05 04:42 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

nah i wouldnt be stuck here, I would be stuck somewhere else on my way here, lol.

--------------------

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: i just realised [Re: DNKYD]
    #4077404 - 04/20/05 04:42 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

yeah... jackson michigan I think it is?

so you guys are staying in michigan or going back there?
When will you be in florida?

Im gonna get the titles first thing when we get back.. which will probably be on friday

--------------------

Love is like a train...
Female

#4077445 - 04/20/05 04:49 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Well we have to go back to florida to sell adams van and car, and get my van and all the shit.  i kinda owe my sister some flow for the moped thing, so if you sell you car, could you throw me a tiddle to get back at her with?  anyways we will be coming back to michigan as soon as all the vehicle shit down there is taken care of.  i wonder how far jackson is from here.  hmmm.  well where are you gonna be stayin when you get back there?  randys?  cause we are gonna need to get ahold of you.  :smile:

--------------------

OfflineTodcasil
rogue DMT elf
Female User Gallery

#4077499 - 04/20/05 04:58 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

thread jacked!  AGAIN!

--------------------
GODDESSES
GODS.

~Casil

Love is like a train...
Female

#4077514 - 04/20/05 05:00 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Damnit!  im sorry!  Seriously.

Yeah ever since i left florida I have not been surrounding myself with the friends of the drug addict nature.  needless to say, adamist and i have been spending alot of time alone, and at the public library.  so very much agreed todcasil.  :wink:
nice save?

--------------------

OfflineTodcasil
rogue DMT elf
Female User Gallery

#4077524 - 04/20/05 05:02 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

i GUESS its a nice save :wink:

i think everyone can always do better, but i will give you credit for what you have done today!

weeeeee almost time for my therapy!

--------------------
GODDESSES
GODS.

~Casil

Love is like a train...
Female

#4077660 - 04/20/05 05:26 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

haha i can accept that.

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Original Seeds Store Shop: Cannabis Seeds

Community >> The Pub