Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleVeritas
 User Gallery
Tantric Spiritual Experience
    #4077206 - 04/20/05 01:44 PM (19 years, 15 hours ago)

Shortly after beginning to study and practice Tantra, I began having intense experiences of spiritual communion with divine, energetic beings. I have felt amazing sensations of energy transforming my body, and have experienced physical changes in my body composition (i.e. increased muscle tone, decreased body fat) without having changed my diet or exercise. My question is: Has anyone else experienced the same or similar spiritual and physical effects from Tantric practice?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleIcelander
The Minstrel in the Gallery
Male

Loc: underbelly
Re: Tantric Spiritual Experience [Re: Veritas]
    #4077242 - 04/20/05 01:54 PM (19 years, 15 hours ago)

Quote:

Veritas said:
Shortly after beginning to study and practice Tantra, I began having intense experiences of spiritual communion with divine, energetic beings.  I have felt amazing sensations of energy transforming my body, and have experienced physical changes in my body composition (i.e. increased muscle tone, decreased body fat) without having changed my diet or exercise.  My question is: Has anyone else experienced the same or similar spiritual and physical effects from Tantric practice?

Veritas, You are a beautiful Divine soul. I am so happy for you. I am working towards this with my partner. :wink: I have a lot of sexual repression from my childhood and my partner is so very supportive in the work I have to do. She is a constant inspiration to me and sex with her has been wonderfully challenging and healing. It's the most important work on spiritually I've tackled in many years.  :heart:

--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

InvisibleIcelander
The Minstrel in the Gallery
Male

Loc: underbelly
Re: Tantric Spiritual Experience [Re: Icelander]
    #4077248 - 04/20/05 01:56 PM (19 years, 15 hours ago)

By the way. Welcome to the Shroomery. I hope to hear more from you. :smile: :mushroom2:

--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Invisiblegettinjiggywithit
jiggy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Heart of Laughter
    #4077663 - 04/20/05 03:26 PM (19 years, 13 hours ago)

I seem to intuit my way through the stuff others study and I'll add confirmation to your experience for you. Those beings are awesome helpers. I got em working on energy body upgrades as we speak shifting gear ratio's around. In the case of the energy body matrix that supports the physical, the chakras act like gears.

Lately I feel like I have been peddaling fast on a ten speed bike in first gear and want to shift up in gears to not have to peddle so fast to go the same speed. There's no resistance and life is getting way too easy right now and it feels strange. I feel like I want to make it a little harder to peddle to strengthen up this puupy more and get it to take on more energy.

Blah Blah anyway. Tantra is awesome to study. Cool for you. You will be able to keep yourself and lovers blissfully satisfied.

Spudamore here studies it, but he hasn't posted in a while.

Welcome! :heart:

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: Tantric Spiritual Experience [Re: gettinjiggywithit]
    #4077683 - 04/20/05 03:30 PM (19 years, 13 hours ago)

is this anything like meet the fockers?

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

jiggy
Female User Gallery

Re: Tantric Spiritual Experience [Re: redgreenvines]
    #4077740 - 04/20/05 03:42 PM (19 years, 13 hours ago)

I have yet to see that. Plan to rent it as soon as it comes out. I LOVED Meet the Parents.

Geez FOCKER! It's just a game.

Soo, plan to have any littlre fockers running around?

Funny movie! Was Meet the Fockers any good? It'll be nice to see Babs again. She's sort of dropped out of the limelight for a spell.

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Offlineegghead1
Nakedly Open

Loc: The Womb of Love
    #4077885 - 04/20/05 04:31 PM (19 years, 12 hours ago)

Its all just sensations, do not get attached to them, i think this is an essential point of Tantra. These beings are just manifestations of your own energy, so do not get distracted by them either, attachments are the breeding ground for problems. Its good that you are getting some benefit, but be aware that these things are all temporary and will pass, if you remember this then you will get less dissapointed, frustrated and discouraged when they come to an end. There are many visions and experiences that can occur from practicing Tantra, these are just experiences, continue undistracted by them and your progress will not get blocked. Most important of all, enjoy completly without attachment, let go and life appears as just a miraculous, magical display of energy. :heart:

--------------------
All you need is Love! Really thats it! Infinite Unconditional Love! Just develop that and all else will fall into place perfectly!

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

Loc: On the Border
Re: Tantric Spiritual Experience [Re: egghead1]
    #4077951 - 04/20/05 04:44 PM (19 years, 12 hours ago)

"Its all just sensations, do not get attached to them, i think this is an essential point of Tantra. These beings are just manifestations of your own energy, so do not get distracted by them either, attachments are the breeding ground for problems. Its good that you are getting some benefit, but be aware that these things are all temporary and will pass, if you remember this then you will get less dissapointed, frustrated and discouraged when they come to an end. There are many visions and experiences that can occur from practicing Tantra, these are just experiences, continue undistracted by them and your progress will not get blocked. Most important of all, enjoy completly without attachment, let go and life appears as just a miraculous, magical display of energy."

So, you guarantee this to be absolute fact? Validate this in a qualitative fashion.

--------------------
"A warrior is a hunter. He calculates everything. That's control. Once his calculations are over, he acts. He lets go. That's abandon. A warrior is not a leaf at the mercy of the wind. No one can push him; no one can make him do things against himself or against his better judgment. A warrior is tuned to survive, and he survives in the best of all possible fashions." ― Carlos Castaneda

OfflineMarkostheGnostic
Elder
Male User Gallery

Loc: South Florida Flag
    #4078219 - 04/20/05 05:47 PM (19 years, 11 hours ago)

Yes, well, good, loving sex can change one's complexion from pimples to glow in no time at all, not to mention the self-esteem which translates into confident body language and smooth conversation (remember the 'Billy' character in 'One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest')? It can also be quite the aerobic workout, isometric and isotonic exercise. One needen't cast it in supernatural terms (Oh no! I think I've caught Swami-itis!)

--------------------
γνῶθι σαὐτόν - Gnothi Seauton - Know Thyself

OfflineOldWoodSpecter
waiting
Male

Loc: mountains and lakes
Re: Tantric Spiritual Experience [Re: MarkostheGnostic]
    #4078244 - 04/20/05 05:52 PM (19 years, 11 hours ago)

I agree with this, although there are other things that can have the same effect

--------------------
I descend upon your earth from the skies
I command your very souls you unbelievers
Bring before me what is mine

jiggy
Female User Gallery

Re: Tantric Spiritual Experience [Re: egghead1]
    #4078263 - 04/20/05 05:59 PM (19 years, 11 hours ago)

Tantra IS an art of letting go and life appears as just a miraculous, magical display of energy. I thought you agreed that more then just Buddhism could take one there and that the Buddhist way wasn't the only one way?

Yes, typically , when one lets go of their individuated beingness, they experience more of their "beings".

Don't get attached to what you already are in miraculous energy Essenes? That's funny. You can't separate yourself from it save for within the creation of a delusion illusion of separation which would require self denial, self betrayal and self rejection. No thanks!

That's like saying, "Don't get to attached to your Divine self." How far do you take this detachment stuff Eggo? Tantra takes you out of the physical and brings more of spirit into it. You're either all of it, none of it or both at the same time.

The idea is not to attach your sense of self to things of the material world that will fade including your physical body. Tantra takes you beyond what is impermanent beyond the physical and into the eternal which is why it's such a blissful practice and the beingness ( state of beings present) comes alive. You can have orgasmic tantric sex without even touching physical bodies because of this. It all happens in the co mingling of the subtle energy bodies and the joy of realizing the unity that always has been.

Since when is divine Essenes temporary and does divine Essenes Pass?

We in the physical may temporarily experience it and those blissful experiences come and go (pass) but IT is always present and there to be realized eternally.

If they are manifestations of your own energy (which I agree for the most part from the big perspective) then it is all you. How can you not be attached to what is of yourself?

What are you talking about?

The beings who help me are all the facets of me in broader states of know how awareness then I can yet be in this limited form. We all have them as there is a lot more to who we are then we are aware of when just in ego.

When I let go of the physical me through what would be tantric like states I become aware of more of my self in subtle essences and energy bodies that is not a part of the limited ego creation of the physical reality and physical body.

What is it you think becoming aware of your multidimensionality means?

I fully understand not getting attached to material things and titles, but spirit Essenes and energy is what we are. trying to detach yourself from that will hurt like hell. That's how hell is created and why it's a place of suffering.

Maybe it's just the way you word stuff Eggo. I know Buddhism doesn't teach itself as the only way to realizing the bliss we are. I realize now that its you that believes it's the only right way. If it's the right way for you great. Not everyone resonates with it or has had the same negative experiences you have exploring the self via other means.

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

OfflineMarkostheGnostic
Elder
Male User Gallery

#4078659 - 04/20/05 07:40 PM (19 years, 9 hours ago)

Are you writing "Essenes" but meaning 'essence?" Essenes were a vegetarian, celibate Jewish 1st century sect.

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

#4078680 - 04/20/05 07:46 PM (19 years, 9 hours ago)

When one has hit the point of philosophising about sex in supernatural terms it is way past time for the said individual to get laid.

--------------------
"A warrior is a hunter. He calculates everything. That's control. Once his calculations are over, he acts. He lets go. That's abandon. A warrior is not a leaf at the mercy of the wind. No one can push him; no one can make him do things against himself or against his better judgment. A warrior is tuned to survive, and he survives in the best of all possible fashions." ― Carlos Castaneda

OfflineMarkostheGnostic
Elder
Male User Gallery

Re: Tantric Spiritual Experience [Re: Huehuecoyotl]
    #4078695 - 04/20/05 07:51 PM (19 years, 9 hours ago)

Agreed.

jiggy
Female User Gallery

#4078723 - 04/20/05 08:00 PM (19 years, 9 hours ago)

The spell checker does that and I don't check the spell checker. Yes, I mean to type essence. Thanks Markos. I read a book a ways back called The Way Of The Essenes". I loved it. What a group!

Hue Hue. Just physical 5 sensory sex can be amazing. Add the subtle bodies to it and the extra sensory percpetors and well Love and its speachless to describe. It's really just the difference between physical emotionally detached sex and what making love is like. It's not over complicated. If you have "made love" then you know the difference and by your age being married I'm sure you have and do.
Then again, you mentioned some aspergers and I'm not sure how that would come into play to effect it if at all. I don't expect you to share your sex life here Hue :wink:

Like with any experience in life is god, if you know how to heighten it, you make it even better. Love makes everything better. :heart:

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

#4078775 - 04/20/05 08:16 PM (19 years, 8 hours ago)

"It's really just the difference between physical emotionally detached sex and what making love is like."

I understand the difference. I think I am doing all right in that area...I got 20 years of marriage behind me and my wife is still putting up with my egotistical bullshit...I must be doing something right.

--------------------

jiggy
Female User Gallery

Re: Tantric Spiritual Experience [Re: Huehuecoyotl]
    #4078796 - 04/20/05 08:24 PM (19 years, 8 hours ago)

He He. You are lovable too! I actually read some guy here in a post a way back saying that he didn't know the difference and that there wasn't one and it was just sex. He did it like he was braggin about not knowing the difference too. It was sad and funny at the same time.

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

#4078839 - 04/20/05 08:35 PM (19 years, 8 hours ago)

Yeah I read it. That is unfortunately the view of many men...particularly the young guys....I used to be one.

--------------------

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
Re: Tantric Spiritual Experience [Re: redgreenvines]
    #4078908 - 04/20/05 08:51 PM (19 years, 8 hours ago)

Michael Jackson practices Tantra...

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
    #4078923 - 04/20/05 08:53 PM (19 years, 8 hours ago)

One needen't cast it in supernatural terms (Oh no! I think I've caught Swami-itis!)

HEY! Don't be working my side of the street.  :mad2:

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order